logo

Scammers

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Market Traders Institute, Inc, Lake Mary, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Refund not honored.

Market Traders Institute, Inc Contacts & Informations

400 Colonial Center Pkwy. Suite 350
Lake Mary, Florida
Phone: (407) 740-0900
markettraders.com
Problem Date: September 14, 2010, I sent an email to Sales Representative, Andy Hall asking him how much I should invest if I only had $10, 000 in my IRA. He told me to start small and I reply "what is small"?
He never answered that question.

I purchased the Ultimate Traders Package for $1, 500 from Market Traders Institute, Inc. with the hope to make a second income since I am going through a very harsh hardship as a Realtor and Loan officer. The Sales Representative told me that training would pay for it self and that If I was not happy with the training that I can ask to have my $1, 500 refunded, no questions asked. I signed a contract which was never explained in detail for $1, 500 September 9, 2010. I asked a very basic question that was never answered and I decided that if I can not have a simple question answered then I should not continue with a firm with low ethics. The contract does not have an order number and the payment method was going to be in a installments.

Pertaining Refunds:

Market Traders Institute, Inc. have a very clear and straight forward refund policy that reads:

"If you are unsatisfied with the level of service we have shown as it relates to your education package purchase, we'll completely refund your money within the first 30 days of your purchase."

Andy Hall did not answer a very fundamental question that should have been asked by him to qualify me as a legitimate candidate as a student for Market Traders Institute, Inc. It demonstrates how low this firm is to get sales. I specifically told him that I was going through a harsh hardship and that a second income would definitely help me and thus Andy Hall took advantage of this and never explained the details of the contract and hurried me to sign it. I have already returned the software that they send me with FedEx Tracking number 777350715006367.
Comments United States Forex / Currency Trading
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Jun, 2011 by   charlie blandford 0 Votes
Same thing happend to me. Has anyone had good results getting their money back from MTI??? Has anyone prosecuted or sued them successfully? In process?
Charlie Blandford charlieblandford3@comcast.net
 3rd of Mar, 2014 by   Peter Cookin 0 Votes
I have found Market Traders Institute to be 100% above board and transparent on their sales cycles. It is stated quiet clearly what they are offering, and the terms for their refund. Nothing is hidden there is no 'bait and switch'. And, as to their statement about Andy Hall
not telling you how much you should invest he can't tell you by law, unless he is licensed as a financial planner. You had 30 days to get through the materials and trade, live account or demo account. I'll bet you didn't complete the first 5 lessons out of the 16.

I knew what was expected, as I read all of the contract, and I pushed myself hard through the lesson plans. I'm very happy with the result
and just today between 0300 and 0500 I made more than you paid for the course.

Don't whine to anyone but your mirror. Life is in you today and YOU make your tomorrows

5 Reasons You Should Join a Credit Union This Week