logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Dating Security ID OSOCCO.org
Online Sex OffendOnline Sex Offender Criminal Check Organization er Criminal Check Organization
2. (24 mins ago)

Posted:    Jimbo

Worst company ever

Mara Industrial Supply
maraindustrial.com
We are a manufacturer in Long Beach CA. It is important to us that our machinery is operating correctly. When one of our machines required a replacement part, we ordered from Mara Industrial Supply. Our replacement part was to arrived UPS ground within 5 business days. On the 6th day, we started calling Mara to inquire about the status of our order. We were not able to reach a Mara representative until day 8. The Mara representative stated charges to our credit card had been reversed as Mara was out of stock on our part. We stated a confirmation notice from Mara was received on April 1, indicating the part had been shipped. Our order was originally placed in March and our machine has been out of operation since then. The Mara representative was unable to offer any suggestions. I asked to speak to a supervisor or manager, he was not available.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Feb, 2010 by   Joshua King 0 Votes
I just found this site and noticed this post about Mara. Sorry for your bad experience, I'll show this post to the boss tomorrow. I can't think of anything he can do to make up for it, but with the emphasis they put on quick turnaround times for orders, I'm sure something will be done about this internally. Policy here is if an order comes in before 4 it goes out before 5, whoever handled this one botched up bad.
 15th of Mar, 2011 by   Chuck Hughes 0 Votes
I found Mara Industrial supply to be an excellent company. We needed a part for an older model press and we tired one company that has bought up all most of the parts for the older model presses. They wanted an arm and leg for the part and they couldn't get it to us for 2 to 3 weeks. We called Mara and they found the part we need and we had it in less then 4 days. I would highly recommend using Mara Industrial supply.

Chuck Hughes
Home Pride Inc.
 17th of Jan, 2014 by   Elab Super 0 Votes
Being an industrial repair facility, I have purchased multiple items from Mara Industrial supply and have only had one issue with a power supply that was that had a burned resistor and did not work. I told them we could repair the unit for $150 and they credited my paypal account immediately. I have also contacted them many times over the phone and never had a problem getting a hold of anyone. Being in California, did you consider the time difference?

Pay As You Drive Auto Insurance