logo

useless service center

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Malincho.com, Egg Harbor City, New Jersey Complaints & Reviews - Do not trust them

Malincho.com Contacts & Informations

Malincho.com

Posted:    Lester

Do not trust them

Malincho.com
Egg Harbor City, New Jersey
malincho.com
DO NOT TRUST, YOU CAN END UP IN THE HOSPITAL!

They mail all their products (fresh gourmet meats, cheese and sweets that are perishable) with UPS ground and you have no choice of carrier. Cannot make them send overnight or 2 days. It takes 7-10 days and they arrive spoiled. My brother was hospitalized after eating their food. They should rot in jail!

Kalin Pentcheve, a recent U.S. immigrant from Bulgaria, starts a business importing Bulgarian feta cheese in bulk and selling it in the United States. Pentcheve has no previous experience in either the import/export business or the food industry. Deals with finding opportunity, using a network of existing contacts and developing new contacts, scraping together money from friends, family, and others to finance a venture, evolving a sales strategy by trying different "channels, " and learning by doing. To position early in a new ventures course.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Malincho.com complaints
Malincho.com - Don't trust them

Comments

9th of Feb, 2009 by   deedee -1 Votes
I have been ordering from malincho well over a year now and never has anything arrived spoilt or in bad condition. NJ to IL usually takes 2 days with UPS. Their packaging is outstanding and refunds for items that have gone out of stock before processing your order are immediate. I can only recommend them.
Don't blame your brother's poor health on the company, they do a great job
 21st of Mar, 2009 by   KAT -1 Votes
I have been ordering from Malincho for the last 3 years, and EVERY TIME I am satisfied. The box arrives on time, many times sooner I expected, the packaging excellent, never had any trouble with my order.
I will continue to do business with them. Thanks!
 3rd of Aug, 2009 by   Minename -1 Votes
I used them since the begining, have no problems, once had an issue and they asked me to return the stuff, they send me the label that they prepaid for and replace the item. Great expirience, no complains for at least 4 years or more may be. Will buy again!
 6th of Aug, 2009 by   csgary 0 Votes
Malincho does give you at least three shipping choices. I selected ground shipping and the items arrived in excellent condition and on time. Their products and prices are outstanding, and they went out of their way to clear up a minor misunderstanding about my order. They are a pleasure to do business with and I hope they will be around for a long time.
 2nd of Dec, 2009 by   Huge Glen -1 Votes
I have ordered repeatedly from Malincho and my chocolate arrives in beautiful, delicious order every time; they have been a dream to deal with.
 4th of Jan, 2010 by   LinaEm 0 Votes
I've been ordering from malincho.com. I'm in California and even during the summer everything comes perfect.
 14th of Mar, 2010 by   Varna +1 Votes
Congratulations on starting this web page. They do not know the word "SORRY". They are not correct
 10th of Jun, 2010 by   Sultana G. Bakalov -1 Votes
I'm one of Malincho's first customer to buy on line. Never had any problem with my order and the shipping is very professionally done and an time. I will use them again and again.
 1st of Mar, 2011 by   oak111 0 Votes
I have been byuing Bulgarian cheese and liutenitsa from malincho for years. The expiration dates on these two types of products are excellent - usually more than a year ahead so I order in bulk. I bought spices (savory mostly) as well which also had more than a year before expiring. The only products that I had purchased in not so good quality due to approaching expiration dates were in the sweets category (some suha pasta and moreni). The shipping is excellent as well - they usually do it the next day and it arrives quickly to me ( I am in NJ, though, same as them).
I am thankful for their business that brings the taste of home.
 18th of Jul, 2011 by   GingerFace +1 Votes
I agree with the complaint. They also sent me spoiled meat products. I paid a high shipping cost and I received everything melted, hot and spoiled - no ice pack or insulation. I live in California.
 5th of Dec, 2013 by   Jivko A. -1 Votes
I have been buying meats, cheese, spices and chocolate on regular basis since 2004, never had a problem, I live in NJ, in the summer ground shipment comes in one or two days, with the box insulated from inside and ice packs in between the items. mostly the ice packs are melted, but the food is always Ok. I made my first order on a Thursday and got a phone call, they advised that it was better to ship on Monday to avoid delays during the weekend. I always get a lot of stuff and chose cheapest shipping to minimize the shipping costs... I consider them my premium choice for Bulgarian specialty food products.
 25th of Jan, 2014 by   tsk42002 -1 Votes
For Malincho: Kashkavalite koito vnasiate ot Bulgaria sa ot proizvoditeli chieto interest is samo pechalba. Tehnija kashcaval e mek ne otlejal edin bog znae kakvo ima vuv nego.
As go naricham Malinchos or Zergut bokluk.
Ima samo edin proizvoditel na kashkaval vuv Bulgaria ot poslednite 50 godini koiato as poznavam I polzvam BALKAN KASHKAVAL (goliama pita) koiato komunistite prodavaha po cial sviat samo nego dori I dnes. Tozi kashkaval e otlejal tvurd I niama raven na sebe si. As go kupuvah ot Jones Market in Garden Grove Orange county. Za sujelenie Jonese close this Market.
Vreme e Malincho da nameris proizvoditela na BALKAN KASHKAVAL (goliama pita) originalnata recepta I standarti ot komunistichesko I zapochnesh da vnasiash tozi #1 kashkaval. BALKAN e dokazal sus vremeto che e #1. Drugite kashkavali si imat svoite
kupovachi niama da gi izmesti. Zergut kashkavali e drugi bokluk na pazarja.
Malincho as ti pojelavam zdrave I uspeh, nikoga ne e kusno da nauchish neshto novo.
Prodavaiki Zdravoslovna hrana e tvoeta nai goliama pechalba.
Ochakvam da buda tvoi klient za BALKAN KASHKAVAL.
Best regards,
T.K.
 3rd of Mar, 2014 by   Rousenka 0 Votes
I JUST ORDERED FROM THEM, THESE GUYS NEED TO BE CLOSED FOREVER. MOST OF MY ITEMS ARRIVED ALREADY EXPIRED OR ABOUT TO EXPIRE IN 4 DAYS. I LIVE IN SEATTLE AND THEY JUST SHIPPED MEAT VIA UPS GROUND. HOW REDICULOUS IS THAT. BRINGING THE BULGARIAN WAY OF DOING BUSINESS TO THE USA. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU GUYS DISCUST ME!

Selling Your Phone For An Upgrade