logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Hitech Creations/ Aces High
unethical behavior and rip off
2. (1 mins ago)

Posted:    Valerie

Nightmare

Make-A-Wish
www.wish.org
We just got back from my son’s Make A Wish trip to Disney World and it was a disaster. Due to poor planning he never got to fulfil his wish. He spent the majority his 5 days in Orlando at the villa hunting for lizards and blowing bubbles. On the few occasions we did manage to get him out - nobody honoured his tee shirt or badge.

The worse part was arriving back home and being stranded at the airport with no ride home. We could not just get a cab or call someone to come get us because my son is in a wheelchair. My child is so disappointed and I have never been so stressed out in my life. It was the most horrible distressing experience ever.

According to our local Make A Wish chapter in PA, they were sorry his trip was a disaster but explained that most of their wishes are successful and that their track record speaks for itself. This may sound good on paper if you are trying to gain donations or funds, but for my son, who was the one percent they didn't plan properly for, it was heartbreaking.

If your child has a wish and is in a wheelchair I recommend that you refine their wish within your geographical area so you do not get stranded.
Comments United States Entertainment
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Jul, 2008 by   joe 0 Votes
Start being more thankful and less critical.
 26th of Jul, 2008 by   Jose 0 Votes
Lady your an idiot. It is called charity and you are complaining because not everyone in the world bent over backwards for you and your son. I am about to drop a lot of money on a vacation for me and my kids and am sure I will complain a lot less if a few little things go wrong.
 3rd of Nov, 2010 by   tripletrouble 0 Votes
To the comment above - you're an idiot! Unless your in the shoes of a parent who has a child with special needs DON'T COMMENT !

Mobile Phone Selling Fraud