logo

Fraud

Main Event Fitness
Marietta, Georgia
Phone: 7709512120
Just recently checked my checking account - have had my membership ended since May 2009. Main Event Fitness charged $178 to my account on August 1st, 2009. Called both listed numbers, they have been disconnected. I have attempted to go to their website - www.maineventfitness.com and it has also been removed! If you have had a membership with this company - check your accounts and notify your bank to stop payment!!
Comments United States Fitness Centers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Aug, 2009 by   tcjane 0 Votes
I have had a similar experience to the previous poster. I used to love Main Event Fitness, but I let my contract run out after they went under the management of Lonnie Barclay. After not using their facility for months, I just saw that they charged my credit card $70 on August 1. As the previous complaint said, their phone number has been disconnected and the website no longer works. All who have given them your credit card info, watch your account!
 11th of Aug, 2009 by   dhweb 0 Votes
I also was charged. I did some research and the new phone # 770-953-0477. It was listed under the name Don't Stop Fitness. Hope this helps.
 11th of Aug, 2009 by   dhweb 0 Votes
I also was fraudently charged. I did some research and the phone # is 770-953-0477 and its listed under Don't stop Fitness. Hope this helps.

5 Tips To Spring Clean Your Finances