logo

GLU MOBILE GOOGLE.COM/CHCAUS
Unauthorized Charge!!!
4. (39 mins ago)
Myhabit.com
recvd item similar but different than pictured
5. (40 mins ago)

Magsformiles Complaints & Reviews - Redeem airline miles for magazines

Magsformiles Contacts & Informations

Magsformiles

Posted: 2011-02-15 by    MagsforMiles a ripoff

Redeem airline miles for magazines

magsformiles.com
They send repeated flyers in the mail about miles expiring from frequent flyer.
I ordered 1 Reader's Digest subscription for me and 2 subscriptions of Reader's Digest for family members. My family members never got anything despite the fact I sent MAGSFORMILES 2 emails detailing where the magazines should go and to whom and receiving 2 responses from them assuring me it was taken care of. About two months later, I got a Runner's World in the mail that I never ordered. Then about 2 weeks later I get a Reader's Digest, and then a Fitness Magazine that I never ordered.

I call them to ask what is up and they that 1 family member's subscription to Reader's Digest and mine was canceled and supposedly the one going to the other family member is going to be delivered. I try to stop the magazines I didn't order and get Reader's Digest reordered and they tell me they don't have Reader's Digest as an option now. Later, I get a second Runner's World and Reader's Digest in the mail and my family members still gotten nothing.

This company is either a scam or has something terribly wrong with it. I've seen many complaints on the internet.
Comments United States Magazines & Newspapers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Top Five 2010 Card Fraud Industry Trends by Actimize