logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Weekly Youth Pay
Website is scam – don’t waste time
2. (11 mins ago)

Posted:    James

Awful customer service

Magic Micro Computers
STAY FAR FAR AWAY!!

This was the worst company I have ever delt with. I ordered A high end gaming pc on 1/31/09 that cost $1831 and there managment acts like you owe them something when there is a problem.

I recieved my pc on 2/7/09 and it was dead out of the box. Magic Micro claimed it was damaged in shipping but the packaging it came in was in perfect shape. So I sent my PC back on a tuesday and recieved a new pc on thursday. It booted up just fine but when attempting to do anything even just the basic rating of the computer threw vista it would lock up or reboot randomly. So after another 2 weeks of contacting there support and trying to figure out the problem I got fed up and sent the pc back for a refund. I think after 3 weeks I should have had a working computer.

So when I applied for the RMA we recieved a email stating we would have our refund in 1-2 days and that there is a 15% restocking fee for NON DEFECTIVE ITEMS. So after 3 days of not getting my refund I contacted them and they tell me that I need to pay for the windows vista that was with my pc because the sticker that has the product code and UPC code was ripped. And it was my 2 year old got ahold of it. So I agree to pay for it and they tell me its going to be another 3 days for my refund because there still testing my pc for defects. So they say 1-2 days in there email and now its going to be 6 days. So I tell them I am contacting the BBB cause that is crazy. They then become very rude. And among many other thing tell me that there charging me the 15% restocking fee for threating them. After fighting with them for a short time they agreed to refund the money in full minus the windows. But I did not recieve the refund for another 4 days and didnt recieve my windows disk for 8 days.

If you have already made the mistake of dealing with these people I am sorry, dont deal with Max he is the worst I delt with. Steven was good to talk to he is a tech guy but never figured out the problem so I cant say if he is any good.

I am now building my own PC. Wish I would have gone this route to start but I wanted to help out a local buisness so I wouldnt have the headaches. But with this company you get nothing but headaches. PS I built my own same pc with parts from newegg for 500 buck cheaper than micro was doing it and it works.
Comments United States Computers & Accessories
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Door-to-Door Sales Scams