logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Free of Blemishes
posting fake comments and product is a scam
2. (2 mins ago)
Scott Citrane
This man is scammer and thief
3. (4 mins ago)
Renewal by Andersen
replacement windowns
4. (4 mins ago)
VitaMall USA
Scam, fake charge and no refund
5. (6 mins ago)
4ALL Ventures
Bogus charges and impossible to stop them

Consumer Tips & Tricks

1492 High Ridge Road
Stamford, Connecticut
Phone: 1-877-841-4031
magazinerewards.com
They are charging me more then what a yrs subscription would cost if i was to order it throw the publisher themself. 72 dollars TIMES 4 quarterly installments is $288.00, for 4 magazines I'm not going to even read. And then you want to cancel the order, and get a refund, you have to write them a snail mail letter, when they have a web address. What GIVES...Right now I'm unemployed, on disability, and on a limited pension from the VA.I haven't even been able to pay my rent for this month yet.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Jun, 2012 by   keith bethba 0 Votes
I want to cancel my order, my customer ID is106510865, and there was not a place to cancel orders.So am emailing you, to take care of this problem, please dont' charge my card thank you.
 9th of Jul, 2012 by   delores lakin 0 Votes
this is one of the biggest rip-off. please people read this and cancel at once. the better business bureau should be notified immediately.
 25th of Jan, 2013 by   Rose Ann Goerger 0 Votes
Please cancel #50615773 customer number. can not get anything to work to cancel. So am emailing you, to take care of this problem, please don't charge my card, e-mail as of January 25, 2013. Thank you. This is not what I thought was going to be. Very expensive.
Thank You.
 28th of Jan, 2013 by   Patricia MacGregor 0 Votes
Please cancel my order-I tried at the end of the phone call but couldn't. Order #506218311, card will also be mailed. Do not charge my card! Patricia MacGregor 423 Ensign St. Colorado 80701- If charged or sent magazines I will be in touch with the BBB, the card company and anyone else I can think of. Thank you.
 20th of May, 2013 by   Barbara Bing 0 Votes
Please cancel #507210513 customer number. I have called and did ever thing I know to get my money return back to my acct. I live on fix income and think it wrong to not return moneys back to and acct. when a person cancel a order they really did not want, I was never sent magazines or anything, please fix this, I will also be in touch with the BBB, and also any one else I can.Thank you.
 3rd of Aug, 2013 by   peterbeverly 0 Votes
I want to cancel customer number 107555571. i feel as if i have been ripped off because the toll free numbers that are listed to contact in case i want to cancel are not in service.. not only that but when i was asked if i wanted magazines i declined but yet still get charged for it. I didn't know what I was getting myself into and I suggest that all transactions better be ceased and money returned otherwise I will be in touch with the BBB, and also any one else I can, this is a rip off and people should not be experiencing things like this...
 24th of Oct, 2013 by   thetalkingdebb 0 Votes
I JUST CANCELLED MY "MEMBERSHIP" TO THIS MAGAZINEREWARDS.COM PLACE AND WANT TO SHARE THE PHONE # THAT I USED: 1-877-841-4031... it's a pre-recorded deal, but they gave me a CANCEL CONFIRMATION #, so i feel pretty
confidant. THE TEASE OF A FREE GIFT PROMISED TO ME WAS ENOUGH TO LEAD ME ASTRAY FROM MY BETTER JUDGEMENT AND I JUST WENT ALONG WITH THE SPEED-TALKING SALESWOMAN ON THE PHONE. I HAD ALREADY AGREED TO TRY THE TRIAL FOR E-CIGS, AND I SHOULD HAVE STOPPED THERE. FYI: THE E-CIGS AREN'T SO BAD, IT MAY BE AN AIDE IN MY TAPERING OFF SMOKING AND MAYBE REPLACE THE REAL ONES ALL TOGETHER...(god i have such a rich fantasy life..) ANYWAYS, I HAD TO MAN UP (I AM A WOMAN, BUT I USED MAN ONLY BECAUSE THAT'S HOW STRONG I HAD TO BE) AND BE VERY LOGICAL AND HONEST WITH MYSELF. SO I WAS ABLE TO CANCEL THE MAGAZINE TRIP AND THE EXCITEMENT OF GETTING A FREE $50.00 WALMART CARD.. BEFORE I WAS CHARGED, AND BEFORE I HAD TO JUMP THRU ANY HOOPS!!! HOORAY FOR ME. I JUST WANT TO SAY THERE IS HOPE FOR US, WE CAN UN-SUCKER OURSELVES AND NOT KEEP BITING ON THE BAIT... so the phone # is there to cancel, that all i really intended to write.
 6th of Jun, 2014 by   Jimmie Marie Pickard 0 Votes