Magazine Rewards

1492 High Ridge Road
Stamford, Connecticut
Phone: 1-877-841-4031
magazinerewards.com
They are charging me more then what a yrs subscription would cost if i was to order it throw the publisher themself. 72 dollars TIMES 4 quarterly installments is $288.00, for 4 magazines I'm not going to even read. And then you want to cancel the order, and get a refund, you have to write them a snail mail letter, when they have a web address. What GIVES...Right now I'm unemployed, on disability, and on a limited pension from the VA.I haven't even been able to pay my rent for this month yet.
Complaint comments Comments (19) Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Comments

11th of Mar, 2012 by    +1 Votes
have called, no such phone number. tried to email, no email address. what am i going to do now?
 27th of Jun, 2012 by    -1 Votes
I want to cancel my order, my customer ID is106510865, and there was not a place to cancel orders.So am emailing you, to take care of this problem, please dont' charge my card thank you.
 9th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
this is one of the biggest rip-off. please people read this and cancel at once. the better business bureau should be notified immediately.
 25th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
Please cancel #50615773 customer number. can not get anything to work to cancel. So am emailing you, to take care of this problem, please don't charge my card, e-mail as of January 25, 2013. Thank you. This is not what I thought was going to be. Very expensive.
Thank You.
 28th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
Please cancel my order-I tried at the end of the phone call but couldn't. Order #506218311, card will also be mailed. Do not charge my card! Patricia MacGregor 423 Ensign St. Colorado 80701- If charged or sent magazines I will be in touch with the BBB, the card company and anyone else I can think of. Thank you.
 7th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
I don't have a complaint. I just want to cancel my entire 3 subscriptions, customer ID #107251292. Please reply back and let me know that you have received this cancellation. You do not have the right to access my account. I did not want magazines anyway,
it was just taking up too much time when I called another company to order a bra, and she just went on and on trying to offer me magazines as well as other stuff. The call wast taking too long, I was just exhausted by all of that so I finally said yes - just to get off of the phone.
 24th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
I SUBSCRIBE WITH $1.95 ON 01/11/13. SINCE THEN I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A SINGLE MAGAZINE ISSUE/??? BUT YOU HAVE CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD $19.95 WHICH YOU HAD NOT BEEN APPROVED BY ME. [ CUSTOMER #506275136, ] IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT THIS AMOUNT BE CREDITED TO MY CARD NOW!!! I HAVE WASTED A LOT OF TIME DEALING WITH YOU TO CANCEL & REFUND THE $19.95 TO MY CREDIT CARD. I WILL BE OBLIGATED TO CONTACT THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.
 3rd of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
i have been trying to cancel this order customer id 50631004i am on disability and cant afford your stupid magizines do not take any money out of my checking acccount or i will contact bbbsend me an e mail at nikiazplayer@gmail.com to confirm that these are canceled
 20th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
Please cancel #507210513 customer number. I have called and did ever thing I know to get my money return back to my acct. I live on fix income and think it wrong to not return moneys back to and acct. when a person cancel a order they really did not want, I was never sent magazines or anything, please fix this, I will also be in touch with the BBB, and also any one else I can.Thank you.
 3rd of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
I want to cancel customer number 107555571. i feel as if i have been ripped off because the toll free numbers that are listed to contact in case i want to cancel are not in service.. not only that but when i was asked if i wanted magazines i declined but yet still get charged for it. I didn't know what I was getting myself into and I suggest that all transactions better be ceased and money returned otherwise I will be in touch with the BBB, and also any one else I can, this is a rip off and people should not be experiencing things like this...
 24th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
I JUST CANCELLED MY "MEMBERSHIP" TO THIS MAGAZINEREWARDS.COM PLACE AND WANT TO SHARE THE PHONE # THAT I USED: 1-877-841-4031... it's a pre-recorded deal, but they gave me a CANCEL CONFIRMATION #, so i feel pretty
confidant. THE TEASE OF A FREE GIFT PROMISED TO ME WAS ENOUGH TO LEAD ME ASTRAY FROM MY BETTER JUDGEMENT AND I JUST WENT ALONG WITH THE SPEED-TALKING SALESWOMAN ON THE PHONE. I HAD ALREADY AGREED TO TRY THE TRIAL FOR E-CIGS, AND I SHOULD HAVE STOPPED THERE. FYI: THE E-CIGS AREN'T SO BAD, IT MAY BE AN AIDE IN MY TAPERING OFF SMOKING AND MAYBE REPLACE THE REAL ONES ALL TOGETHER...(god i have such a rich fantasy life..) ANYWAYS, I HAD TO MAN UP (I AM A WOMAN, BUT I USED MAN ONLY BECAUSE THAT'S HOW STRONG I HAD TO BE) AND BE VERY LOGICAL AND HONEST WITH MYSELF. SO I WAS ABLE TO CANCEL THE MAGAZINE TRIP AND THE EXCITEMENT OF GETTING A FREE $50.00 WALMART CARD.. BEFORE I WAS CHARGED, AND BEFORE I HAD TO JUMP THRU ANY HOOPS!!! HOORAY FOR ME. I JUST WANT TO SAY THERE IS HOPE FOR US, WE CAN UN-SUCKER OURSELVES AND NOT KEEP BITING ON THE BAIT... so the phone # is there to cancel, that all i really intended to write.
 28th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
please cancel my membership, customer ID#51348237...i have been unable to contact you donna tuttle
 6th of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
Please cancel my subscription my customer I D :513690100
 2nd of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
hello? Again! This is Ericka E. Morgan/customer ID: 514683761. It is 02 Sept 2014. I cancelled on 14 Aug 2014. Are you V? H m m . . .
I was billed: 247078OKRWGV843RL trans date: 08/20 post date: 08/20
BONAPPETIT 8882934018 $19, 95. It is not in the French language. So, i am cancelling my membership. Hello? Again!
 24th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
VERY BAD COMPANY WHICH ONLY GIVES THEIR LEGITIMATE PHONE NUMBER ON THE THIRD CHARGE. THEN THEY TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION AND THEY WILL PUT IN A NOTICE FOR REFUND. THEN THEY DON'T AND YOU CALL THEM BACK AND THEY SAY THAT YOU AGREED TO IT AND THEREFORE DO NOT GET A REFUND. SCAM ARTISTS - TOOK 59.85 OF MY MONEY. MY BANK HAS REPORTED THEM AS FRAUDULENT. THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN. I PAD 59.85 FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. RECEIVED A READERS DIGEST THAT I DID NOT EVEN ORDER. I ORDERED NOTHING1 855-767-1135 IS THEIR NUMBER
 1st of Aug, 2015 by    0 Votes
I want my magazine rewards plus cancelled. My subscriber id#: 51789952. I want this cancelled now and I will be watching to see if it is cancelled.
 17th of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
my ID number is 51938505 cancel any order that was made, I will not pay for anything else from this company.
 18th of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
我也沒有購買什麼東西,為什麼他能從我們的信用卡扣錢,...
 9th of Nov, 2015 by    0 Votes
These folks are liars and thieves. Even when you call the customer service number (MNSJRNAL 855-7671126 CA ), it starts off by saying they can help you with cancellations or refunds, but when you get to speak to anyone (I spoke with a supervisor), they will tell you that they cannot refund even the current's month charge, even though you have not used their so-called "Rewards Service", which is just a way to rip you off as many retailers that I shop at are not on their 'merchants' list. I suggest you contact your credit/debit card company and block all future charges from this service. Make sure to get everything in writing!

Contact Us