logo

2. (12 mins ago)
ICICI Bank
Unable to COnfirm Payee while abroad
3. (14 mins ago)
yes loans and elephant loans
harrassment

Posted:    Krishna Gopal Gupta

Non delivery of Courier

Courier
India
I had sent five couriers to different locations on 02.11.2007 through Madhur Courier Service, 451/455, Kalbadevi Road, Chikhal House, Ground Floor, Opp. Bhangwadi, Mumbai - 400002 Phone No. 22065861 (Docket Nos. 25596131 to Aligarh, 25596133 to Moradabad, 25596135 to Boisar, 25596136 & 25596137 to New Delhi).

Out of these five packets, three were delivered to respective addressees. Two (to Boisar & Moradabad) were not delivered till 12.11.2007. On 13.11.2007, I lodged a complaint with them personally and booked another courier (docket no. 25597393 to New Delhi) through them. They assured me of doing the needful.

On 14.11.2007, I was informed that packet from Boisar has come back to them as undelivered and I was asked to come to their office and collect it personally.

I visited them in person in the evening. They returned the envelope returned from Boisar. It was not my envelope as I could see it from its writings. It was bearing the slip of Airspeed Courier Pvt. Ltd. having phone no. as 2393149 & POD No. as L 301471. The consignor was shown as Rightman Express and not as Madhur Courier Service. The booking date is 08.11.07 while I booked it on 02.11.07. It means that they were sitting for 6 full days on it in Mumbai itself without caring for its delivery. The envelope was not bearing the sticker of docket no. affixed before me while accepting the envelope. It was opened by these people and original contents were removed by them. When I protested and asked for refund of money I paid on this behalf. The lady called the owner of the shop, who came within 3-4 minutes and started abusing me in unprintable words, snatched my bag & threw it and pushed me and assaulted me. As a result, my spectacles got thrown & bore the crack on its glass now needs to be replaced. All such indecent behaviour was uncalled for and unwarranted. The owner needs to be punished for such an callous behaviour. I am 59 years in age & the owner was hardly 30. He showed me his might and physical strength for few rupees. He was never told by his parents to deal with people with decency though he is in service industry. For him, money is GOD and could do any thing for it.

The fate of remaining envelopes to Moradabad-25596133 and to New Delhi - 25597397 is still unknown.

The slip of AirSpeed shows Rs. 4/- as charges whereas Madhur Courier charged me Rs. 10/-.

Would you please me in getting the justice?

Thanks & regards,

K.G. Gupta
Comments India Movement & Delivery
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Mar, 2008 by   ramnivas 0 Votes
please enquire receipt of consignment no.67885728 dated 15 march 2008.
 10th of Apr, 2008 by   raj mandke 0 Votes
whatz wrong with your courier services??? next time we have to think sending the courier from your services.
 12th of Jun, 2008 by   Vikram Singh 0 Votes
Why should not the Madhur Courier Services be blacklisted?
 16th of Jun, 2008 by   Karandeep Malik 0 Votes
Madhur courier service is one such courier service which I wouldn't ever go for for the whole life. I haven't seen people as irresponsible and careless as them. It is not the first time MAdhur Courier has dissappointed me, but this time I am hurt the most.
My father booked an important courier for me on 9th June 2008 through Madhur courier service hoping that it would reach on time, but to his agony he founf out any option other than Madhur would have delivered on time. when he booked the courier from Bhopal to Pune he was assured that the courier would reach me by Thursday ie 12th June 2008. But I think that was too much with respect to the standards of Madhur courier. On thoursday I tried calling the head office to know about the situation on the same. But people @ Pune head office seem to be the dumbest around. Firstly I was given a number of someone who was in Hinjewadi, where my office resides and where the delivery was supposed to be made. When I asked the official @ hinjwadi the person told me it was going to be delivered hesame day, ie Thursday. I waited till Friday evening and when I did not get the parcel I called him back this time, he asked me to call the main office to know about the status. It is already Saturday evening, and I donot know about the wherabouts, I called the head office agian but people there told me the net was down and they cannot tell me the status of the same. Now, it's monday 16th June, i decided to call the Madhur courier people once again. And I got the information that after 7 days, the courier is still in Indore and hasn't reached Pune yet. I donot know how a courier agency as bad and irresponsible as Madhur Courier is still doing business. I haven't seen people as dumb and careless as those in Madhur Courier. All giving false promises and passing the buck from one person to other. I am hihly dissatisfied with the atttitude of people @ Madhur CourierŅŽ
 17th of Jul, 2008 by   Abhishek Kumar Tripathi 0 Votes
please enquire receipt of consignment. no.65472817dated 07 july 2008.
Above consignment is not get by me.

It is to inform you that your service is very loose due to inresponsible workers. any courier which is send & receive by me is not deliver time to time.

with ref. to Our telephonic discussion with satna office that bagha is not come is my service area hence bagha is the part or colony of satna. Bagha is incude in muncipal corporation satna. bagha is 6 km. from Madhur courier main office satna

This is for your information & N/a.

Abhishek
 22nd of Sep, 2008 by   Jitendra 0 Votes
Madhur Courier is having worst service I have seen so far...

They will not deliver anything on time as well as they will temper the package you are sending as well...

This service really require some attention and should be stopped, the owner should be punished ASAP...

-Jitendra
 29th of Sep, 2008 by   D.P.VISHWAKARMA 0 Votes
Dear sir,
I have not recieved my consignment delivery No.29262664 dt.25/09/08 booked from Chandrapur M.S. to Maihar Cement Sarlanagar. delivery is on wait now. pl. do the needful

Regards

D.P.VISHWAKARMA
SARLA NAGAR MAIHAR
 5th of Nov, 2008 by   prakash kandpal 0 Votes
kindly provide me some pod of the courier from delhi to nainpur docket no.83606839 and vijayraghogarh docket no.83606838 please provide me pod of this as soon as possible
 19th of Nov, 2008 by   pavan tamrakar 0 Votes
dear sir,
i have not recieved my courier from satna to mumbai. actually there was some addition in address..that is "kasarvadavali naka"
in any case if i will not be there at given address then please send me to
pyramid E&C PVT LTD.
4th FLOOR, HAMILTON WING(A)
HEERA NANDANI BUISNESS PARK
BESIDE HEERA NANDANI HOSPITLE
THANE(W). MUMBAI (MAHARASHTRA)
 9th of Feb, 2009 by   Senthil Kumar 0 Votes
Dear Sir,
please give the correct information regarding my courier booked at Sanchore, Jalore Dist, Rajasthan to GUNTUR of Andra Pradesh on 24-01-2009. Still it is not delivery to the correct person and no information regarding this to the consignor.

Please take necessary action and inform me correct solution. My Email id: jskumar1006@gmail.com.

Thanks 7& regards,
J. Senthil Kumar.
 5th of Jul, 2010 by   VISHAL TANWAR 0 Votes
DEAR SIR
PLEASE GIVE THE CORRECT INFORMATION REGARDING MY COURIER BOOKED AT PATNA ON 29.06.10. CON.NO. IS 3213859

THANKS YOU
VISHAL TANWAR
SPADILLE SAFETY ELECTRONICS INDIA
 14th of Jul, 2010 by   PRADEEP ZORE 0 Votes
Dear Sir,

I didn't received my courier from CHITTORGARH RAJASTAN

Your tracking was showing the courier is delivered .

What is truth in front of this ?

Why your system is showing wrong details .

Tracking no is 67902052

Sender : COMPUTECH
BUYER : SMARTNET TECHNOLOGY MUMBAI VIDHYAVIHAR

CONTACT PERSON : PRADEEP 9870744515
 9th of Sep, 2010 by   dauva 0 Votes
Madhur courier services Bill No. 82351542 not Deliverd in kanker
 1st of Dec, 2010 by   Dewas Infra 0 Votes
Docket no. 8003444932 not recived till date at Dewas, It was sent from Noida dated 25 Nov 10.

From
DEWAS INFRA
Dewas (M.P.)
 25th of Feb, 2011 by   rajesh jain61 0 Votes
courier delivered on 20.2.2011 from tapasya hotel faridabad for innovative india illuminations at 61b eastern avenue sainik farms new delhi 62. receipt no is 8200266144. please reply why it is not yet delivered at rajesh jain 9873408883. or please reply were to serce for the packet or whom to contact.
thanks
 12th of May, 2011 by   Baba Harde Wale 0 Votes
As simple as that madhur courier should be blacklisted and pls do not book any consignment from madhur courier
 20th of May, 2011 by   RAJKUMAR MITTAL 0 Votes
Sir,
I mail a courier in mumbai(kurla east) but its a not dilivered so you plz check it.
PACK NO:- 820155843
 7th of Jul, 2011 by   Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd- JABALPUR 0 Votes
We have bookes one medicine parcel from JABALPUR
to BHOPAL vide docket No 1201037890 dtd 30/06/2011
The said parcel not delivered as 7 days gone.
Please note that, we have not getting any response from
JABALPUR as well as BHOPAL branch.
Can you give us details / reason for undelivered parcel.

Regards

Shirish Pande
EMCURE PHARMACEUTICALS LTD, JABALPUR
Mobile 93016-82121, 0761-2403940
 3rd of Aug, 2011 by   sankalp singh 0 Votes
Dear sir i have sent my coriar in 30/07/2011 from bhopal to Indore but coriar is not sent pl z sent my coriar...

sankalp Singh baghel
A.M 177 near bapat squer bihaind dindayal tanki sukhaliye
receipt NO 357033
 1st of Sep, 2011 by   jasbir choudhary 0 Votes
Dear sir,
my brother have sent my urgent document through doc no. 8400013882 from H.P. (Dehra) to Gurgaon on date 26/8/2011 ...its urgent for me ..pls help me

jasbir --09891792690