logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
binary.com
This company still hasn’t paid me full sum
2. (24 mins ago)

L.P.T.N.
501 S ST. ROAD 7
Plantation, Florida
Phone: 9547326213
I PUT A DOWN PAYMENT ON A CAR A MONTH AND A HALF AGO AND MY PAYMENT NOT DUE TO APRIL 4 2010 AN ON MARCH 31 2010 THE COMPANY CAME AND REPOR THE CAR MINOR PROBLEMS BEEN WORNG WITH THE CAR I BEEN ASKING THEM TO FIX IT AN THEY HAVE NT I BEEN TALKING WITH MY FINACE COMPANY FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS AN THEY TOLD ME AS OF MARCH 29, 2010 THEY DIDN'T NEED ANYTHING ELSE FROM ME SO I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND IS THERE LEAGAL GROUNDS FOR THEM TO DO WHAT THEY DID
Comments United States Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of May, 2010 by   jane chin +1 Votes
that car lot is a big joke its somthing wrong with all of those cars they never check them they take the cars off of the truck wash them up. they dont even have a real automotive mechanics they just park your car around the back of the buliding and someone fixes on it do not buy a car from here you will be wasteing your money. heres a picture of the car I bought nice right 8 differnt problems 3 of them were problems with the engine
 27th of May, 2010 by   Still_Fly 0 Votes
I had made a complaint about this car place with the department of motor vehicles. Do not waste your time. They are thieves and they do everything underhanded. I took my car back to them after they practically stole my trade in from me and they are just fake people. They also treat people like crap anyways. I advise you watch out for all of them from Joe Becker to Brian and Jim Hines. They are all thieves!
 3rd of Aug, 2010 by   human rights for spot delivery scam 0 Votes
Hi, My name is Jenny this dealer has lied to me about me being finance the same day which my application was never sent to the bank. They also told me to lie to the bank and they never gave me my contract that I sign. I had to get a police with me to get my contract. The next day they tried to repo my car even though on my bill of sale says that my payments began August 22 and the day they tried to take it was July 30th. I once heard these people have alot of money, there so called powerful people but their currently stealing from the poor. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE. IM SEEKING OUT FOR MY JUSTICE ON THIS, SOME SAY ITS IMPOSSIBLE BUT WITH GOD THERE IS NOTHING HARD FOR HIM. IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW HAS ANY INFORMATION THAT CAN HELP ME PLEASE EMAIL ME AT CLAUKATRINA@YAHOO.COM, SO THAT NO ONE ELSE CAN FALL SHORT OF THESE SPOT DELIVERY SCAM.
 29th of Sep, 2010 by   lika Andrews 0 Votes
I totally agree pwith this customer they had me do the same thing as far as lieing to the bank on my application f or a c ar. the manager by the name of JOSH is the worst of all . They have a lot of crack heads that hang out out there that they set up to steal people vehicle and parts fromthere vehicle as well .

THIS ESTABLISHMENT NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN!!!
 29th of Oct, 2010 by   kyliecakes 0 Votes
I was sitting at the dealer scared to purchase the vehicle after reading previous post. But with my situation at the time I went ahead with the deal. I only had $280 on me and they allowed me to drive off the same night with a 2005 Pacifica (BTW my credit sucks). The following morning I brought back $380 to make it the $600 I promised them. They worked out my remaining $1400 over my pay periods to make it a total of $2000 down. And my regular payment was not due for 30 days but they were able to make it 45 days. There was a few problems with the vehicle of which they fixed almost immediately and was waiting for me to bring the car in to have the work done.

I must admit it appears they do not perform a detail check before placing vehicles on the lot for sale but they didn't have a problem fixing my a/c, engine mount and replace the axel. I also took the vehicle to autozone to have a diagnostic ran and everything came back clear. My car drives great now and my monthly payments are affordable.

I just had to post a positive comment considering the previous post. In addition to how much I almost walked out the door after reading them. But my overall experience was GREAT!!

GOOD LUCK!!!
 3rd of Nov, 2010 by   jazzy29 0 Votes
Hello, my boyfriend and I bought a car from this horrible unprofessional place in august. The car had a few scratches and no mats. Both of these things were promised to be fix it is now Nov and nothing has been done. My boyfriend called to see what they can do for the car and they called him a fucking punk, and told him to fuck himself. PLEASE people don't go to this car dealership it is beyond the worst.
 29th of Jan, 2011 by   TimOsman 0 Votes
Steer clear of this dealership!! Its unbelievable how this place can still be in business. My gf bought a car from this place and they a.) told her to lie to the bank (like the above poster) b) sold her a car with no a/c, leaky engine coolant, no alignment and the coup de grace were the loose tire rods. Luckily she took the car in for an oil change (Because the oil was overflowing and dirty) where the mechanic informed her of the tire rod issue. Otherwise she would have caused a massive accident, due to the tire flying off. If you value your life and/or sanity stay away of this unprofessional, cesspool of sharks. There are plenty of other dealerships out there that wont take advantage (at least not to this extent) of Americans in need.
 8th of May, 2011 by   steave954 0 Votes
I normal do not complain, or even take the time to report anything. The reason I am doing this today is the blatant disregard for customer safety and service. The worst thing about this is that I came to this website and read the other negative review. Please keep in mind that even though you may hear more negative reviews, there is a reason someone will take time to make sure the word gets out.

My issue is that I went with my sister to purchase a car at this location. Two cars we drove had issues (one power steering was busted, and the other would not start) which is the reason I came to the website. But my sister had her heart set on a car that they had. Here is a list of the problems on and of the lot.

1. Price changes from what is listed on the website and what is on the contract.
2. Missing disclosures and no option for return.
3. Breaks making a scraping sound.
4. Scraping sounds when turning.
5. Cd player not working(minor issue)
6. A lot of items missing and removed fog lights, skirt kit, etc.
7. Lights do not work, high beams, blinkers only break lights. My sisters looked at the car in the daytime and did not know. She got pulled over when when she was driving it back home in the evening, and almost got a ticket.
8. Breaks seem faulty as well.

While reading this keep in mind this is only a few hours after we got the car. I don't know what else is wrong with the car as I told her not to drive it until we get it inspected again. Please if you see reading this and value the lives of your love ones not just your self don't buy here. This is not about customer service, its about unsafe cars. Thank you so much for your time.
 13th of May, 2011 by   Diamond27 0 Votes
I've read all of the complaints. First of all, my salesman's name is Aaron Kellum. He was extremely polite, and he cared so much about my experience and he made sure that I didn't pick out a bad car by being totally honest with me about them all. I do agree about the other salesmen because while I was there, I saw how horrible their attitudes were towards their customers and all of the managers were just ignorant and snotty like they didnt want to be there.
Well to make a long story short, Aaron promised that I would receive a car the same day that I came in. The deal was that I needed to bring in $400 as a down payment to drive the car off the lot and I can pay the other $800 in installments as a promissory note. Amazingly, he did exactly what he promised and I drove off that night with a 2009 Chevy HHR by writing a check for $400 and actually exchanging my check for the $400 cash the next day. I was asked to lie to the bank, but I got a car and the only problem with the car is that it didnt come with the remote, which I had to get from Chevrolet dealership. My vehicle runs like a champ and my a/c is ice cold. I didn't have car mats but doesn't walmart sell them all day everyday??? No the company as professional as they should be but I have a wonderful car at an affordable monthly payment and my salesman was AWESOME! If you go up there, ask for Aaron. He's the BEST!
 18th of Jun, 2011 by   Jump 0 Votes
First of all I'd like to start off by stating that everything everyone posted on this website is true but people don't be naive, before buying a car always ask for a CARFAX dealerships aren't always out for your best interest there in the business to generate money.Furthermore remember before buying a vehicle and setting your hopes on purchasing don't ever give the total downpayment unless you've gotten the car checked by a mechanic saves the time and the headache. My personal experience with thus dealership was horrible they tried to sell me a lemon and allowed me to drive it with no oil, very little coolant, faulty brakes the whole nine but I was certainly smart in my decision I took one glance at the car and quickly requested a CARFAX sure enough it was in a severe accident I inspected the trunk clear signs of rust. Went on to the next car Kia it was nice drove great requested a CARFAX nothing clean title gave him my thousand dollars down pay took it the my mechanic said it was a great no problem but the 2 front tires which I'll do myself so becareful don't take things face value.
 16th of Nov, 2011 by   SupaD1 0 Votes
Wow...I am so glad that I didn't get a car from these crooks, & yes they do tell you to lie to the bank and try to sell you a piece of crap for a arm & a leg...RIP OFF!!!
 27th of Mar, 2012 by   jtriggeramn 0 Votes
this s a sorry ass dearler shihp and went here whe i was in need to get get a car, i agreed a do payment plan with them of 1500 and the very same day drove off the lot the headgascet blew and had t return the car, they promised thry would fix it, that never happened so insted they parked t behind the building under a tree and asked a guy with regular clothes on to work on the car, so i told him that i no longer wanted the car and he told me there was no optinon, i already brought it, then BRIAN the sales rep, wanted to let me use a different car under a different registration, when he said that i already knew this place was up to no good!! i had to threaten them wth lawyers and cops!! no more than 5 mns later he came driving around the corner in a 2007 chrysler sebring with no money down!! funny how people change after the police is mentioned, lol
 26th of Jul, 2012 by   Dissatisfied customers2 0 Votes
I bought a car from this place and I will not buy another vehicle from them again. They do ask you to lie to the bank. I didn't receive my contract but I did talk with the bank and they will send. I don't understand these guys because I've bought cars before and the finance companies didn't ask me to submit a lot of paper work but cps did and then cps calls you for an interview. I'm like what...I'm purchasing a car not interviewing for a job. They will call your references and your job. I don't understand why can't they ask for what they need ex. Pay stubs, bank statements..etc why weeks later they want to your pay stub, bank statements etc...ridiculous!!! Don't buy a car from them!!! It's a headache!!!
 30th of Oct, 2012 by   deason 0 Votes
I recently traded in my 2006 chrysler 300 for a 2012 chrysler 300 with the begining the same as many of you. I was asked to put down 200 dollars and the remaining 1500 would be worked out in promasary notes however they reposed my car one day before the promasary was due. When i went to the lot josh told me he needed an additional 300 dollars to pay for the repo. I told josh that i no longer wanted to deal with the re lot and to.return my trade in and he told that he was not going to that so i called the police and before they could confront him he went missing, i mean just vanished. I have now found out that no deal to finance my car was ever made with United Quest and my trade in is going to be repoed by my former bank because LPTN is refusing to pay the balance on the trade. Is this legal?
 14th of Jan, 2013 by   FABIAN MAURICIO 0 Votes
i BOUGHT A EXPEDITION FROM THEN I WAS TOLD THAT THE CAR NEVER WAS IN A ACCIDENT I DID BELIEVED, I WAS TRYING TO TRADE THE CAR IN WITH THEM FOR A NEWER CAR NEVER GOT AND ANSWER FROM THEM, SO I TOOK THE TRUCK TO A DEALER AND THEY PULL THE CAR FAX AND THE REPORT CAME BACK WITH A 2 ACCIDENT EVEN THE TRUCK WAS INVOLVED ON A ROLLOVER ACCIDENT AND ONE SIDE TO SIDE ACCIDENT ALSO, I HAD TO TRADE THE TRUCK IN FOR HALF OF THE MONEY THAT I OWE JUST BECAUSE I DID BELIEVE ON A CRAPPY DEALER, DO NOT BUY CAR FROM THEM IF YOU HAVE A BAD CREDIT LOOK FOR ANOTHER OPTION BECAUSE AT THE END YOU WILL PAID, DO SOME RESEARCH MOST OF THIS DEALERS THEY WILL SELL YOU A CAR WITH A LOT OF PROBLEMS BIGGER THAN THE PROBLEM THAT YOU HAVE
 19th of Apr, 2013 by   TEEANA LEWIS 0 Votes