logo

Asking for Refund

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Losethebackpain.com Complaints & Reviews - Customer service doesn't work on behalf of their customers

Losethebackpain.com Contacts & Informations

Losethebackpain.com

Posted: 2012-06-15 by    Kilchane

Customer service doesn't work on behalf of their customers

Losethebackpain.com
losethebackpain.com
I went to their website and one of the inversion tables (the Teeter Hangups EP950) was listed for $299, and when I got to checkout I was being charged $399. I double, and even triple checked the price listed on the site and found that I was being overcharged by $100 (there was a less expensive Teeter hangups EP550 that was supposed to be listed at this price I later found out, but it was error on their website). So I called customer service and they told me to send an e-mail with a screen shot picture and I do that, and they say that they didn't get the e-mail. So now they tell me to go fax them a copy of the page, and so I go to my local library and print off the webpage and pay $3.80 to fax them a copy of the webpage (that has now been pulled up on two different computers) AND THEN THEY SAY THEY DIDN"T GET THE FAX! Well mysteriously the fax didn't go to the office I sent it to, it magically was rec'd at the bigger office they indicated... Weird... So the next day I get a call and the rep, Diany, asked me for the URL- which was so long the last 6 characters were left off of the page along the bottom- and at the time I was away from home so the next morning I called back, as they requested of me, to read them off the URL and just as I pulled up the screen on my computer the Customer Service Rep I was speaking with, think her name was Gabby, tells me that the site does not exsist... and I guess now since my e-mail, my fax, and the website does not exsist they would not honor my bunch of lies about the "phony website"!! I talked to three girls there at the 800-216-4908 # by the names of Diany, Heather and lastly Gabby and I am very bothered by the way they handled me, I am an honest person and I was made out to be a liar. BEWARE OF THIS SITE, CUSTOMER SERVICE DOES NOT WORK ON BEHALF OF THEIR CUSTOMERS, THEY HANDLE BUSINESS IN A WAY THAT ONLY BENEFITS THE COMPANY!
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Tips for Keeping Your Online Business Safe