logo

Smooth Fitness
Waste of money
5. (24 mins ago)
Pni*freelotto Fast Svc
tHEY ARE DEDUCTING FROM MY CRÉDIT CARD 14,99€ AND I WANT CANCEL IT, BECAUSE i DIDN'T ALOW IT.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Listia.com Complaints & Reviews - Avoid this company at all costs

Listia.com Contacts & Informations

Listia.com

Posted: 2013-01-17 by    Mobake

Avoid this company at all costs

Listia.com
listia.com
When users are scammers, that's usually easy to avoid, but when the Listia Customer Service is the scammer... yeah, that's NOT acceptable.

I was with Listia since the beginning and really liked it at first. I've referred 52 people, had 100% positive feedback after 395 transactions, and then something I mailed was lost in the mail late last year. It was decided against my favor and now my account is -7900 or so credits. I really can't believe that someone who has been such a great asset to them should be punished like that. They really need a stipulation for people who lose one thing out of 200 in the mail and have an awesome transaction history with them. Someone should not be punished b/c the post office loses something. I can see if the person was a newbie or continually "lost" packages but this... it's not right. I asked them to delete my account because after they blatantly ignored me 3 times, I really don't want to be a part of their site. My Internet time is much better spent telling the world they're shady.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

The 3 Best Tips to Higher Credit Scores