Linebarger Goggan Blar & Sampson

Scam service

Linebarger Goggan Blar & Sampson
PO Box 659443
San Antonio, Texas
Inefficient law firm We have written to this company, that they have the wrong address. The mail is for our son, we have hand delivered the mail to him. He says he has taken care of it. I don't know. But what I do know is: we have called/written to them with the correct address. We have tried to explain to them that our son has never/ever lived at this address. Yet, we are constantly receiving mail from them. This has to be the most inefficient law firm in the US. We have tried to be helpful, honest. We have sent letters to them with the correct address, because we are afraid to send a change of address through the mail, in case, it would interfere our own mail service. All we want is to have them finally stop badgering us.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful?
More Linebarger Goggan Blar & Sampson Complaints & Reviews
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson,LLP - Ticket Violation

Comments

17th of Nov, 2008 by    +1 Votes
303-592-2305 303-592-2305 Linebarger Goggin Blair Sampson law firm, a zombie debt collector known for illegal call/collection activities in Colorado and Texas and now being investigated by their state's AG's. Also: 303-830-0075, 303-563-0484

Note: Machol & Johannes PC
600 17th St
Denver, CO 80202-5402

is associated with this corrupt firm.
 8th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
This company keeps calling for someone that doesn't live here anymore. They literally argue with me that she does and keep calling. They are harrassing us. I think they need some prozac.

Note: Machol & Johannes PC
600 17th St
Denver, CO 80202-5402

303-830-0075
 17th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
I get countless notices in the mail stating to pay them "X" amount of dollars for some "warrant" that doesn't even exists for a traffic violation. Unwanted phone calls ring in as well. I do not know who these people are but I can attest that they aren't working with my Houston Police Department as they claim in their notices. People, please beware of these crooks/scam artists. They are getting individuals' info from some type of database whenever tickets or court dates are issued.
 26th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
Linebarger, Goggan, Blar & Sampson. They have some robot phone call and leave messages, then when I try and call them back at the number they left 214-880-0076, it is just another robot answering the phone. You can leave a message and they say they will get back to you. They gave me a property account number. I looked it up in the Dallas County Appraisal District website. I have nothing to do with the property nor have I ever. I will write them one letter and if they call again I will lodge a complaint with the Texas Attorney General. Robot phones should be illegal.

Jeff P. in Dallas