Lifestyle Lift

Lifestyle Lift of Atlanta
3200 Cobb Galeria Parkway Suite 205
Atlanta, Georgia
Phone: 770-850-0202
I had the procedure done August of 2011 and then because I was unhappy with the results they did a "revision" February of 2012. I can't believe these people continue to do procedures when so many former patients complain of residual effects and actually look worse than better. I am on a quest to get some satisfaction on the costs of this result so that I can get the problems fixed by a plastic surgeon who is actually interested in my problem with their work. I gave LifeStyle Lift 2 chances to do it right. They continue to claim that I was satisfied with the work they did . If that was true why did they have to do a "revision" at my expense?

Lifestyle Lift

Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Plastic Surgery
Was the above complaint useful?

6th of Aug, 2015 by    0 Votes
Looking for class action lawsuit. I'm available with all data and all pictures of all procedures. How they didn't work. I was pressured into paying way to much. I've finally paid them off. It was really difficult. I'm a senior with a very low income. I was scheduled to have a "redo" after a year. When I called to confirm appointment I was informed the Dr. was out of country, and they were closed. What do I do? I did receive a call back. The Dr. would contact me and schedule another appointment as soon as she got settled in another office and resumed practice. It's been over 6 months and I have heard nothing. I've been in pain. Surgery was also "VERY" painful. Someone please start a lawsuit. I will definately join you.

Contact Us