logo

Percom
Unprofessional, lazy,and incompetent instructors
2. (2 mins ago)
pobama25@europe.com is Legit
fake id and fake passport
3. (3 mins ago)

Lexington Law

Posted: 2012-06-12 by    b-jack

Lexinton Law Firm
Washington
I was a client of Lexington law firm and paid each month for all services provided (as I thought) and had called to CANCEL services due to the fact, I was now unemployed and was not going to be able to afford the fees each month. I had called to cancel services and was under the impression that this was what was taking place, until 3 months later I had another $89 charge to my accnt. I spoke with numerous people who stated that the accnt was put on hold and not canceled and it automatically started up in 3 months. When I said I did not authorize this to begin they said, that the services had started a month prior and the fee was for services renderred during the past month. My point is that I didn't know they had resumed services without asking me first??? Then they said that they sent out an email. Well, maybe or maybe not. They send out numerous emails everyday, and may have but the fact is I was un-aware and am still unemployed. $89 dollars is a lot of money when u are only receiving unemployment check each month. As I spoke with 2 supervisors and the customer service I received was inexcusable. First and foremost they are a business, second I payed my money, without customers paying them for services they would be unemployed as well. I tried explaining my circumstances in the nicest way possible and was treated very rude like I was a lower class and told tough luck. $89 will come and go its not about that anymore. These people treat their customers very badly and are very disrespectful. It does not matter who is on the other end of the line they do not care once they have your money. You are no good to them after they receive payment. DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE A CENT... YOU CAN DO THIS YOURSELF AND DO NOT NEED AN ATTORNEY.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

ACAI Scam