logo

Posted:    Brian

Fraud

LDS Leather
Norman, Oklahoma
How these guys are still around is amazing. I unfortunately did not research LDS on BBB.org before ordering. Otherwise, I could have avoided a year's worth of head aches and $200 for $40 collars.

In short, I placed an order and was told by Karen that she would call me with the price quote and shipping date. After three months and no word from Karen, I called and emailed multiple times with no response. After the fourth month, I canceled the order both in email and telephone calls.

Seven months later, a shipment from LDS arrived with a credit card receipt for $200 and a collar. Amazing. No price quote. No response. Canceled order.

I will spare you all the details of fighting with these scam artists, but in short - Karen, I truly hope someone with more time than me finally takes you to court over this.

Over 20 complaints on Better Business Bureau cannot be wrong.
Comments United States Pets & Animals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Feb, 2009 by   Lisa 0 Votes
Be aware that if you purchase an assistance dog harness from LDS Leather the "generous" amount of honeycomb padding is paper thin and all of the metal hardware that holds the harness is exposed and will be againts your dogs skin. So for $390 plus. I have a harness I can't use.
 6th of May, 2009 by   Not Happy 0 Votes
Ordered a leash and harness. Was told it would be 4 weeks. 5 weeks later, no harness or leash so called them. Was told they'd call me in another 2 weeks and the merchandise would be shipped. 3 weeks, no response. Called them to cancel the order and they said no problem. When I mentioned the complaints I'd read and told them I wanted to be sure there would be no charges on my credit card, they hung up on me. If they're not crooks, at the very least they run a shady business or don't know what the hell they're doing.
 22nd of Mar, 2014 by   susan lissick 0 Votes
Over 8 years ago I bought 2 capes and a harness from them. I am still using the larger cape and leather harness. I have NO complaints at all. Vest is worn out and I will buy from them again. ...

Will the Lottery Fund Your Retirement?

Latest Groups