Lane Furniture

crappy recliner

Lane Furniture
So mom got this feminine paisley recliner and it has been the biggest piece of crap.
First we noticed that the colors on the fabric aged 8 years in 2 months and turned from a bright color to a muddy dull color. We rarely ever sat in it because we got it for my brother to sit it when he comes to visit so he can put his legs up as he has leg problems.
Anyway after 6 months, I noticed it sagging, sitting at an angle. And after 8 months, it developed a deep depression in the stuffing in the lower backrest. After a year and 2 months, the reclining mechanism that extends out the footrest, snapped in half.

We should have done something when the color faded, but now it is too late to try to get our money back.
Also we did talk with our furniture dealer...he said call lane as he was going out of business.
He sold mostly Lane...and from what I read on here, I can see why he went out of business

I guess there is nothing I can do now but put it to the road and swear to never buy another Lane and tell everyone I know not to buy one either.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Furniture
Was the above complaint useful?

Lane Furniture Logo Lane Furniture