Kramer & Frank, P.C.

They break laws to get money

Kramer & Frank, P.C.
1125 Grand Blvd., ste 600
Kansas City, Missouri
Phone: 816-471-0030
Kramer & Frank, P.C. Attorney At Law collecting a debt for a corpation against me. They put a hold on mine and my wifes checking account. The day I found out that they did I contacted them and spoke with a lady by the name of Randolph collection administrator, I explained to Mrs. Randolph that me and my wife were on unemployment benefits and that they put a hold on my account freezing all tranactions except money coming in to the account and that because of that they were taking my child support and it would cause me to be further behind. Mrs. Randolph explained that there was nothing that could be done and that the garnishment would come off some days later. They ended up with $410.91 out of me and my wifes account. After talking to my banks legal department found out that since it was my debt and not my wifes that they could not go into are account and we were on unemployment benefits and they could not take unemployment benefits. They told me to file for an exemption so I did and the exemption was granted, but it was to late and they had already got $410.91 from me & my wifes account. I contacted them to see when they were going to give the money back and they told me that they were not going to. Under section 513.430 10-a it states SUCH PERSON'S RIGHT TO RECEIVE A SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFIT, UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION OR A LOCAL PUBLIC ASSISTANCE BENEFIT; . Under section 513, 430 10-c it states A DISABILITY, ILLNESS OR UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFIT;. How can a law office get by with breaking the law that they are sworn to uphold?
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful?

29th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
I am 65 on social security as my only income own nothing I do not care if they do a judgement or not. They are scum

Contact Us