logo

Incorrect order

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Kmart, Chillicothe, Ohio Complaints & Reviews - Terrible service!

Kmart Contacts & Informations

Kmart

Posted:    Mary Stanhope

Terrible service!

Kmart is continuing to give out receipts that falsely lead you to complete a survey on the service you received because they "value your feedback", but the website address they give is nonexistent. They further promise the possibility of winning a $2500 gift card. Obviously no one is winning these gift cards, they don't value our opinion (there service has been going down hill for years), not to mention the paper they are wasting- I bought one item and my receipt is a foot and a half long. I do not like shopping at Walmart, and will not shop at Walmart, but I am soon to stop shopping at Kmart. The employees are rude, the prices scanned are often incorrect. If you ask for a correction you're treated like someone who is trying to pull a fast one. It is no longer a pleasant shopping experience. Kmart/Sears why don't you step up to the plate - fix your receipts!!! Train your employees on customer service!!! Clean your stores!!! You will soon be out of business otherwise.
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Nov, 2007 by   Jennifer Mason 0 Votes
I have been trying to do a online Feedback for days, it does not work.
 22nd of Nov, 2007 by   cindy McKenzie 0 Votes
I too have tried to respond to the survey request on the bottom of my receipt with no success. I also went to buy 2 grapevine reindeer tonight that had a sign posted for $14.99. They rang up at $39.99 each. When I explained that their was a sign listing them at $14.99 the salesperson became argumentative and rude to me. She never checked the sign or offered to call management. I left the reindeer at the store.
 24th of Nov, 2007 by   Liz Burton 0 Votes
No website for this coupon. That is a very bad business practice!!! Kmart is a fraud!!
 26th of Nov, 2007 by   John PINTO 0 Votes
I am unable to take survey, as noted on receipt; this smells of a scam. My 11/25/07 shopping took place at store 3056,cashier was Cursha. If I receive no reply by end of this day; I will return all merchandise, which totals $53.14. VERY BAD SCAM ON K MART CO. I USED THE CODE AT BOTTOM OF COMMENT AREA.
 29th of Nov, 2007 by   Julie Waughtal 0 Votes
Shopped at Kmart and receive 2 surveys. Website does not exist. Waste of time.
 29th of Nov, 2007 by   Melissa Nelson 0 Votes
This is ridiculous. You should not advertise something if it is not functional.
 1st of Dec, 2007 by   JULIA MCMILLIAN 0 Votes
There is no web site found for kmartfeedback.com so i can enter for $2500.00 gift card
 1st of Dec, 2007 by   Jennifer Jane Burt 0 Votes
apparently this website does not exist. False advertising
 2nd of Dec, 2007 by   KRIS JIMENEZ 0 Votes
I HAVE BEEN GOING CRAZY LOOKING FOR THIS KMARTFEEDBACK.COM SO I CAN ENTER TO WIN $2,500 GIFT CARD. THERE IS NO SUCH ADDRESS, AT LEAST FOR THOSE OF US IN THE UNITED STATES. OH I DID FIND A KMART FEEDBACK PAGE BUT IT WAS FOR A DIFFERENT COUNTRY! FRUSTRATED WITH KMART FOR FALSE ADVERTISEMENT AND SENDING THEIR CUSTOMERS ON A WILD GOOSE CHASE. HAS ANYONE HAD ANY LUCK?
 2nd of Dec, 2007 by   Carmen D. Julia 0 Votes
I could not find the Kmart website either. This is very disgusting.
 5th of Dec, 2007 by   crystal baker 0 Votes
The site kmartfeedback.com DOES exist. There is no listing on search engines, but it you type it in on the address bar, you'll go directly to the site.
 5th of Dec, 2007 by   Joy Winther 0 Votes
I also tried http://www.kmartfeedback.com and that didn't work either.
 7th of Dec, 2007 by   Kim Brennise 0 Votes
Kmartfeedback.com did not exist. A chance to win $2500.00 is not found on the web!
 11th of Dec, 2007 by   william michik 0 Votes
receipt says 2500 gift card survey not

onweb no 2500 survey?
 11th of Dec, 2007 by   elaine bean 0 Votes
survey cuts off
 12th of Dec, 2007 by   Edward Gartenmayer 0 Votes
Have tried to enter the Feedback survey several times this month. The site is not available.
 14th of Dec, 2007 by   christina evans 0 Votes
I disagree!
 16th of Dec, 2007 by   Linda Bonner 0 Votes
I tried to do the survey @ kmartfeedback.com and there is no such website. It is false advertising.
 23rd of Dec, 2007 by   Laurie Williams 0 Votes
There was not a website for the survey and opportunity to win $2500 gift card.
 25th of Dec, 2007 by   John Calabrese 0 Votes
If you guys type in www.kmartfeedback.com it works!!! No scam your just not putting in the www. part .

Voter Fraud