logo

BackgammonMasters
Hackers/Security
5. (37 mins ago)
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Blepharoplasty
Terrible/Horrible Asymmetry eyelids surgery (blepharoplasty)

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Kitchen Units

Kitchens Uber
United Kingdom
kitchensuber.co.uk
Please be aware of a company called Kitchens Uber operating out of Manchester in the United Kindom. We purchased our flat packed kitchen from them back in August 2011, however only started assembling the units in November due to building work etc. Upon assembly we noticed a number of issues which we immediately reported to the vendor whoat first did not respond to our calls or e-mails, that was until we approached Manchester Trading Standards to assist. We were advised to quote the Quality of Goods and Services act of 1982 which seemed to get their attention. We were contacted by the company who offered to resolve the issue by replacing all the units and doors, however when the delivery eventually arrived, the units were exactly the same as what we already had. We swapped the the units that were incorrectly measured and then were told that the doors forthe replacement units were not in stock at the the time of delivery. We now have an incomplete kitchen that has 4 doors missing from two of its units. Recent attempts to get the company to respond to my calls and e-mails have not yielded anything, so I have now updated my case with Trading Standards as well as sent a mail to BBC Watchdog notidying them of the issues I am experiencing.
Please also be aware of the Facebook page that has been dedicated to similar issues with this company and others operating under the same management/ownership ... http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/VANCE-MILLER-MUST-BE-STOPPED/136748093018315
Comments United Kingdom Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Jan, 2012 by   Rosiepompom 0 Votes
Hi, I;ve been robbed of £3, 000 by these thieves! Unfortunately trading standards are unwilling to help due to Mr Miller having Tony Allen (head of Oldham Trading Standards) sacked due to a "mix up" in 2006.Watchdog will do nothing either as this scumbag has been on this also a few times.I have tried everything since July and even been to a court advisor and a lawyer who insist it's a wild goose chase as Miller just moves around, uses false names for himself and his companies.Sickening!
 11th of May, 2012 by   warpath 0 Votes
He is the lowest of all scum bags, We have a kitchen from them and have parts missing but unable to get hold of them ourselves. The fitters spoke to Dean Clarke who said they wood get the parts but nothing appeared.
I can say this owner wants teaching a lesson, if I ever get hold of him he will be DEAD MEAT.
 13th of May, 2012 by   Rosiepompom 0 Votes
Hi, I have taken these rogues to court and as expected no one from this company even replied to the court to defend themselves! I now have been awarded the CCJ but have the almost impossible task of trying to find this creature to have any chance of having my cash returned!!! This company is still advertising on this website as well as many others!!! UNBELIEVEABLE!
 19th of Oct, 2014 by   kaite norfolk 0 Votes
We have also been duped by this company. Every item that we have been delivered over the last 10 months has been damaged and of very poor quality. £3, 000 kitchen plus and extra £3, 000 to fit it... we are broken and broken!!
This man is a thief, scoundrel and down right nuisance to society, a bug that needs scraping off the face of the earth!!!

How to Invest in Options