logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Exotic Dit-Dots
Scam, don’t buy from them
2. (24 mins ago)
Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
3. (28 mins ago)
Open Media
Charged for online book order, never received, unable to contact company either in USA or Australia!
4. (37 mins ago)
Stay far away from Park Resorts

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Kings Isle Wizard 101, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Monthly fee automatic charge

Kings Isle Wizard 101 Contacts & Informations

Kings Isle Wizard 101

Posted:    Chris Hoevel

Monthly fee automatic charge

Kings Isle Wizard 101
Texas
Phone: 512-623-5983
My son no longer plays this game and I have called to have it cancelled. I have been paying for this for months and he no longer play's the game. I want a credit put back on my account for the past 6 month's fee's since I previously contaced the company and the cancelization I just realized has not gone through. I want the membership cancelled and I want a refund.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Nov, 2009 by   kimberly hawes +1 Votes
My son played this game as well. I put my financial information in for a Sony Entertainment game called Star Wars Galaxy. My son was under the impression that he was using game money to purchase boosters and upgrades, when he was really using my money. Everytime that he thought that he was playing a trial game at another site they charged me. I had to change my bank account. I learned a valueable lesson. Needless to say, I watch everything that he does on the computer from now on. That lesson cost me $261.00. Costly lesson.
 17th of Dec, 2009 by   Ada Torres +2 Votes
I have never registered to this type of game and I have been charged. this is a terrible situation. I don't even know how to play pacman. I want my money back. I fell as I've been stolen.
 30th of May, 2010 by   pissed_mat +2 Votes
on this game i got tricked into giving up all of my treasure cards i want all of them back and for him to be removed beacause he is tricking others into doing the same thing i did
 30th of May, 2010 by   pissed_mat +2 Votes
i strongly disagree with playing this game i always have problems playing the game
 25th of Jun, 2010 by   Tyler Heubel +1 Votes
People in the arena is stunning each round. people are losing ranks and losing matches. they cant even attack. i say we ban the spells that stun all enemies.
 25th of Jan, 2011 by   sanra lopez +1 Votes
My son is no longer playing this game, I want to cancelled the membership, also I want that you refund the money that I paid by this game. slcoverall@netscape, net
 31st of Jan, 2011 by   k m linke +1 Votes
I signed up for my son and it said a one time charge would be applied. It is now 4 months later and 4 one time charges also. Then they run a special to get the whole year for $59.95! I want credit for a year since I only asked for a month but have paid for 4 months. How do you contact this place?? No phone numbers!
 23rd of Feb, 2011 by   GameHippie +2 Votes
Wow... if you actually READ the information, there's a wonderful line that says, "*all subscriptions are recurring" ... as far as never having played the game and you're wondering why it's on your bill, check all your credit cards and social security info- make sure someone else doesn't have access! (a good AVG and MalWareBytes scan would be in order to make sure there are no trojans, spyware or viruses on your computer- some punk kid can actually hack your computer to get your personal info!) Also, if you want to cancel a membership, all one needs to do is access their account page, and follow instructions... not difficult, if you know how to read and follow directions. One should be cautioned to ALWAYS READ ALL OF THE FINE PRINT whenever ordering anything online, or even in person-- there could ALWAYS be charges you weren't aware of, if you didn't take the time to read it... And last, but not least, please make sure to create a parent account, before you let your children have unchapparoned access; before you know it, an intelligent 8year old can figure out how to sneak your card and input the info, and it wouldn't be Wizard101's responsibility to instruct your children in proper conduct of your financial affairs, nor to refund you when you finally find out what's going on.
 6th of Apr, 2011 by   allan dragonblade +1 Votes
we want to get free access to cyclops lane and fire cat alley because they are in wizard city.my parents think that it is a waste of money.i am playing this game even though i don't have a membership.so please give me a free membership for at least one month .i beg you kingsisle please.i am allan dragonblade.please i badly want a free membership for only one month
 20th of May, 2011 by   danvexs +1 Votes
I am very mad that you guys are taking away my money from my bank account
1.) of all I don't know how you guys got a hold of my credit card information since I never gave it to you but yet you have and that's how your taking money from without me knowing.
2.)I understand that you charge people who are have membership but the thing is, I DONT HAVE A MEMBERSHIP WITH YOU PEOPLE, I only made a free account and that was it!You guys are taking away money for something that I didn't even applied for and that makes me very unhappy!
3.)And I deep want to know how on earth you guys got a hold on my credit number because again, I never posted it up or purchase anything from you guys.I'm sure what your doing to me is definitely a law suit and I'm not afraid to take action!

So you guys didn't actually get the message I will like my three months that you charged me for this game, that I dont even play no more, to be refund as soon as possible or action will be taken.
 13th of Jun, 2011 by   lorraine small +1 Votes
have no idea who this company is but they are taking money out of my account can not seem to find who they are to stop them i just want it to stop
 28th of Jun, 2011 by   Arkeem +1 Votes
Parents buy the wizard101 prepaid cards you spend how much u want in walmart then upload the code
 8th of Jul, 2011 by   floor 0 Votes
well i played mini games and i didnt get a gift my score was 109901 ducky336
 1st of Aug, 2011 by   Rita Henry +1 Votes
I a have just retired from my work and my grandschildren do not play the KingsisleWizard101 game anymore. I have called several times to the company and they say to go online to Kingsislewizard101.com and go to the bottom of the page and click on contact. Well I have done that and have got know where. They are taking out $9.95 a month out of my checking account each month and I would like it stopped because I am now on a fixed income and can use that money for something else. When you call them up they say you cannot leave a message. I want to stop this game immediately. Please help.
Rita Henry
rita0934@att.net
 6th of Aug, 2011 by   aske +1 Votes
We too have been ripped off by Kings Isle. We purchased $60 of crowns. the game froze and the crowns were wiped out. i sat and watched this happen next to my son. Contacting Kings Isle is nearly impossible. When we finally got a response they said their policy is to not provide refunds. I explained that we dont want a refund, just credit the missing crowns. they refused. I explained that the credit was in the account, the sytstem crashed, when we rebooted and logged into the game again, the credits were gone. The still refused to credit the account.

My experience with Kings Isle is they are very rude and they have unfair "policies" of not allowing for credits even when it is their fault.
 7th of Oct, 2011 by   berkshire 0 Votes
My son began playing wizard 101 at the beginning of September. Since then they have taken $659.00 out of my checking account. I asked them to refund my money, but they said they do not refund. my son does even play the game. I canceled the account, but I want my money back. They are a fraudulent company and should be shut down.

Lisa Harlan
lisaharlan@roadrunner.com
 17th of Oct, 2011 by   ruhamah 0 Votes
Informed Wizard 101 that my CC info had been fraudulently used. They promised a refund of $60. Then they charged my account $25 the same day, then the next day $60 - and then credited my account $60. What a wonderful way to make money. A $60 refund turns into a $25 sale - in their criminal mind I suppose. I have emailed them again and promise to go next to the Missouri Attorney General for support.
 29th of Oct, 2011 by   EOlivas2 0 Votes
They've done the same thing to my wife's and mine account for our son. He has stopped playing this game since the middle of last year and suddenly this charge shows up on our credit card that we did NOT authorize. When we initially purchased the game for our son, we did NOT choose to have automatic renewal. What they are doing is without a doubt illegal. I will ask my bank to get my money back from them today when I get off work and issue a stop payment against them in the future. If KingsIsle refuses to refund after I sent them emails to their two listed emails (no phone number) too which I got no response, then I'll consider small claims court!
 2nd of Jul, 2012 by   joanne vitale 0 Votes
i been playing wizard for one year and iam sick to know these kids use foul language all the time they arerotton to the core...they rude and the gifting them is awful i was staled by a wizard to gift him because he said i owe him and he would not leave me alone...just now in realm wu another wizard CAMRON NIGHT BLOOD thinks he is the wizard lawyer and goes around saying he getting wizards banned and he used volgar languge and threatend me i want him stopped...
 2nd of Jul, 2012 by   joanne vitale +1 Votes
CAMERON NIGHT BLOOD SHOULD BE BANNED FOR GOOD HE THINKS HE IS A LAWYER OF WU REALM AND THREATENS WIZARDS!!!

Homes: Rent or Buy?