logo

ACK Group
Fake Job Consultancy
3. (1 hr 14 mins ago)
Devine Devons
Devon rex terminally ill kitty
4. (1 hr 26 mins ago)
Gas Not Available

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Khols, Fullerton, California Complaints & Reviews - Rude Employee her name is Robyn!

Khols Contacts & Informations

Khols

Posted: 2011-08-02 by    MARGOTH76

Rude Employee her name is Robyn!

Khols
3204 Yorba Linda Blvd.
Fullerton, California
Phone: 714 985-9141
Khols.com
Very Rude Lady i Guess she was in a bad mood or unhappy with her job! Terrible customer Service . I may go deeper on this i am extreamly upset for the way she came to me i was at the store today 08/01/11 i usually dont go to khols but i moved to Fullerton and this store is very close to me, i have a small chihuahua 7 pound dog (was in my arms) i took it with me since i been to larger chain stores like Macys at the Mall in Santa Ana and they dont have any problem there, they have food around the mall, and i never had a problem, this lady came to me in a very rude manner to tell me dogs wasnt allowed at the store she was very loud when she told me, that even a few customers were around all looked at us, i told the girl i totally understand but there is NO!!! sign at the door i did check i told her would be nice to let customer know since is not a food store i do understand some stores policys, but it's upseting the way she did it, was totally unprofessional. Plus store is old looking, dirty, . Will be my last time i step on this store, i do accept they have great deals but i can get the same price and way more quality at T.J. MAXX...

DONT COME AND BUY HERE EMPLOYEES ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL...LIKE ROBYN SHE NEEDS SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE CLASSES TO KNOW HOW TO HANDLE PEOPLE, WHAT CAN EXPECT FROM HER WITH THE MONEY SHE MAKES...SADLY THERE IS A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT THEY DO APRECIATE MINIMUM PAY AND THEY SHOW MORE PROFESSIONALISM.
Comments United States Pets & Animals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Aug, 2011 by   Justsaynotoladyfootlocker -2 Votes
Wow, you really don't have a life archer. All you and your clones do is make derogatory comments on other people's complaints. Karma MF...
 11th of Mar, 2012 by   Jedi Knight Ethan -2 Votes
How is she supposed to know that they don't allow dogs in the stores. After all she gets a mixed message when they don't have a problem with her shopping.
 11th of Mar, 2012 by   IronGrudge89 +2 Votes
I guess I can take a rifle into Kohl's. I didn't see a sign that said I couldn't!

Common sense, lady.
 11th of Mar, 2012 by   Lalaine123 0 Votes
Robyn probably wasn't even rude to you!Stop your crying and just leave your dog at home.
 11th of Mar, 2012 by   dia3766 0 Votes
next time don't take your dog to a place that says no pets allowed
 22nd of Mar, 2012 by   IronGrudge89 0 Votes
What "point"? The only thing this person confirmed is how selfish they are.

Some Things You Need to Know About Bankruptcy