logo

FAKE ID SITES NOT A SCAM
FAKEID REVIEWS ARE POSTING FAKE REVIEWS
2. (15 mins ago)
Publishers Clearing House
PCH CLAIMS THAT I PLACED ORDER WHEN SUBMITTING DAILY ENTRY PRIZEWINNER CONFIRMATION
3. (16 mins ago)
jewelry
He stole my money and gave me junk jewelry
4. (17 mins ago)
Bob Diamond Real Estate
wrongful charges
5. (48 mins ago)
Fstrials.com
Please be careful of these people, they are thieves

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Just for men hair color

Posted:    Jimraider

Bad product horrible reactions

Joe
Stay away from this product at all costs. I used just for men facial hair dye on my goatee. I did the test with it & had no problem then I applied it for the first time & it was fine. Used it again about 2 weeks later & all of sudden I felt an annoying itch I thought it just dried my skin out a little then it started burning & itching but I couldn't see what was happening to my face untill I shaved I had pimple looking bumps filled with puss enflamed skin on my chin severe burning & itching puffed out & dark red. There should be a class action lawsuit against this company for putting out a dangerous product also in irritates eyes & has a bad chemical smell.

Comments United States Cosmetics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Sep, 2010 by   dia3766 +1 Votes
sorry it gave such a bad reaction, but in defense to the manufacturer it does say to test on a spot prior to using on the intended area in case of reaction
 28th of Nov, 2010 by   MtTr +1 Votes
dia3766 obviously has not used Just For Men Beard and Moustache! She/he also didn't read Jimraider's complaint very carefully. The product WAS tested. The negative effects often do not show up until the product has been used for a while. Sometimes days, sometimes months, sometimes years (see customer comments at amazon.com) Jimraider's experience has been duplicated by many, if not most, who have used the product these past few months. It is possible that the formula has changed. I personally used the product for several months before experiencing a bad reaction. Because I had used the product regularly for a while without a reaction, I didn't suspect JFM at first. I THOUGHT I HAD SKIN CANCER! Weeping, raised blisters that continued to appear after I stopped use of the product and have very slowly begun to heal. Fortunately, there is a lot of information now out on the web. THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO HAVE IT'S ASS SUED OFF! It's been a couple of months now and I still have itchy, unhealed areas. Some have reported permanent scarring. I'm hoping to avoid that, but it's not looking good right now. I've never been alergic to anything! If there's a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT, I will be joining it...and no, I have never sued anyone before either. It was criminal to put this product on the market. IT IS DANGEROUS...STAY AWAY FORM IT!!!
 28th of Dec, 2010 by   not_keith 0 Votes
I am having the same experience - I've used the product for two years prior and no problems. This year no so. My face is red and inflamed and itches terribly. I called and was basically discarded - Although I found it interesting that they were asking me all kinds of questions as if they know they have an issue and are trying to fingure it out. I believe that I am Combe's ginni-pig and I plan on suing them them for pain and suffering.
 29th of Dec, 2010 by   Rockster 0 Votes
I have the very same reaction to this product. it's OVERPRICED and BLOWS!
 9th of Jan, 2011 by   geebz 0 Votes
I got skin cancer behind both ears at the same time after product gave me sores thet would not heal.
 9th of Jan, 2011 by   geebz 0 Votes
I suggest a biopsy if anyone still has an irritation in the same area after you quit product.It was not a coincidence I had skin cancer at the same time in the same spots behind both ears afer using product. lawsuit? Anyone else have problems /
 10th of Jan, 2011 by   Rockster 0 Votes
This product needs some SERIOUS looking into, I have had long lasting skin eruptions from this stuff...
 10th of Jan, 2011 by   Rockster 0 Votes
This about Just For Men, NOT your slippers? Quit Spamming
 21st of Feb, 2011 by   To Die For -1 Votes
What a load of bs! Especially the supposed ear cancer victim lol. It's a great product - either the dudes didn't follow directions or they let their girlfriends do it for them!
 28th of May, 2011 by   bama_boy -1 Votes
I have had the same problem. Did a test spot . Used the product with no problem. Then the new and improved version for dying your beard came out. My face is swollen, with blisters that secrets a lot of fluid. It itches and is painful. The swelling is uncomfortable as well. I work in sales so not only has this product dangerously affected my skins health it is hurting me financially, as I have to deal with the public. This product should be removed from shelves and if there is a Lawsuit I'm on board. I will file my own if necessary. Contacted the company and was blown off.
 30th of Jun, 2011 by   raven5 0 Votes
I used the "Just for Men" 2 months ago in April, my chin broke really bad and now every time I get in the sun, I break out in a painful rash! I have used this product for 2 years and never had a problem until now. Let's all get together and sue this company! The rash goes all over my back and chest!
 5th of Aug, 2011 by   cocodior 0 Votes
That product should be off the market. Let's get together and sue this company. I can' believe that this product is sold in drugstores. I hope that Just for Men personnel are reading these comments. I personally contacted them and was told that we haven't had any complaints. That is bullshit!! I will be communication with the Department of Health in Canada and will make certain that the product is no longer available due to dangerous reactions.

Give me feedback

Annoyed!
 19th of Aug, 2011 by   Plutomedia 0 Votes
All of these comments defending Just For Men are fake, put up by the company to offset the complaints. I have been using this product for years to touch up my Mustache and Goatee. Never had a problem until they recently changed the formula. I experienced the same redness, itching and pus filled blisters. Obviously I stopped using it. If I find out that my skin is permanently scarred I WILL file suit. Meanwhile, I have found an alternative, which was not easy. Somebody get these JFM Bastards.
 28th of Aug, 2011 by   Terry Pruitt +1 Votes
I thought I was the only one affected with this product but it appears I am not. I used this product to color my gray goatee and what resulted was the most painful and not to mention embarrassing breakout of oozing blisters. I am afraid to use this product for this reason. Surely there must me someone at that company who has noticed this. I followed the directions but will never use this again.
 31st of Aug, 2011 by   Dale in Reno, NV 0 Votes
I used this product 3 times from the first box my wife purchased and everything was good. The next time I used it for a 4th time frm a different box it gave me the really bad results with itching rash and pimples with puss oozing out of them. It has now been a week and my face still is not healed. What a nightmare, I will never ever use this product again and I am telling all of my friends and clients about the bad reaction. Plus when you are talking with someone face to face and your face is all messed up with this disgusting rash you need to tell them. There are safer product out there I have just learned. What a bad experience. You are gambling if you use this poisonous product.
 1st of Sep, 2011 by   scottdevine 0 Votes
I too am experiencing this rash and itching sensation...it is driving me crazy. I started using the product about 3 months ago without an issue. Now all of a sudden i am having the save itching, blister oozing issues as the others. I will not use this product ever again, and am looking for solutions of calming my face today. Colleagues are telling me it is not noticeable, but the itching is making it impossible to do anything...and then you scrap the scabs off under the hair, and start oozing...tough situation.
 10th of Sep, 2011 by   Iagree 0 Votes
I agree with all the above. I too have used this JFM product for 10 to 15 years and within the last year or so I have experienced the same itching and burning and within the last time, pus filled blisters. I kept trying to used it but cut back to once every two weeks then once a month until last month when it burned and itched so bad that I said NEVER AGAIN. I thought I was leaving it on toO long so I started keeping it on for just four minutes. That did not work either. I AGREE, STAY AWAY FROM THIS CRAP.
 27th of Oct, 2011 by   JFMBurnVictim 0 Votes
I experienced the same symptoms as the others. Itchiness, painful burning, pus leaking, etc. I too, followed the directions to the letter. I would wake up at night clawing at the itching on my face and chin. I also suffered burns on my lips that resembled cold sores. The only relief I could find was using Benedryl ointment in the tube, or Gold Bond salve for itching. My God, don't the people who make this have any conscience at all? Surely Karma will get them for what they're doing to unsuspecting, innocent consumers. Someone PLEASE start a class action lawsuit and sue these people. PLEASE.
 7th of Nov, 2011 by   Geenaw 0 Votes
My brother used JFM three days ago. I am in the middle of trying to help him. I have NEVER seen any kind of reaction like this before! I am actually scared for him. He did the test, like so many others Ive discovered, and had no reaction until he used it. After following the directions to a tee he woke up in the middle of the night with sever burning and itching! He said it felt like someone took a torch to his face. His skin around his mouth is dark red, swollen, blistered and weeping pus! His lips are huge! He has had to suffer all weekend because he has no health ins and could not afford to go to the emergency room. He has missed two days of work and three nights of sleep. I was shocked to see ALL of the same complaints from other men! After reading so many, I am afraid about his recovery. He can't afford to miss work! Not to mention, suffer for no reason! He reports today that he now has a lump in his neck and the rash is spreading up his face and nostrils. This whole thing is unreal!! I intend to do what ever I can to help him and get this crap off the shelves!!
 13th of Nov, 2011 by   kyanne 0 Votes
my man was only trying to get the gray out his head but end up going to er three times they say we cant sue them and his head is bad got scabs all on his head iam so pissed he cant sleep at all and they say they can pay for tha medical but what the f*** bout pain and f***in sufferin he cant go outside and dont want people to see him just for men yall a f***in joke...we need to all get lawyers and sue those bicthes broke people should not live like that that shit crazy tho

Can I Afford This House?