logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
govsimplified.com
They tell bullshit and never provided my card
2. (3 mins ago)
Nexwaysoftware.com
Appeared on my bank statement for no reason
3. (4 mins ago)
Francesca Borrelli
change of reservation not refund
4. (6 mins ago)
T.L.S Timeshares
SCAM
5. (6 mins ago)
Mayan Palace Timeshare
Mayan misrepresented elder people.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Insurance Claims Department 156, Lake in the Hills, Illinois Complaints & Reviews - Holding onto homeowners funds

JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Insurance Claims Department 156 Contacts & Informations

JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Insurance Claims Department 156

Posted: 2013-03-18 by    LynnMarie1770

Holding onto homeowners funds

Chase
241 Wedgewood Circle
Lake in the Hills, Illinois
Chase, as my mortgage company, is the cosigner of the insurance checks I receive from my insurance company following lightening hitting my house. Chase has already concluded the repairs are complete through an inspection and they have had all the required paperwork needed to release money for quite some time. My insurance company continues to slowly release funds and Chase was endorsing the checks and forwarding to me. Now they have decided to open a whole new claim and won't release all of my money. They say they will but it never arrives. I plan on getting a new mortgage with a different company and have cancelled my credit cards with them.
Comments United States Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Jul, 2013 by   Rick Stebbens 0 Votes
Hello and good day this is Rick Stebbens 313 Cameron Drive Altus Oklahoma Loan #1674029545 last of SS 2007 I have a claim here for my shed. Where do I send it too or can I just go to my bank and cash it. It is made out to Rick Stebbens& Doris Stebbens &JP Morgan Chase Bank NA ISAOA in the amount of 1, 205.94 Can you please tell what to do. It is just for my shed and two turbines.

Rick stebbens