logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Wrinkle Acres Dog Kennel **KAREN WILSON**
Bad bad bad dog breeder for akc!
2. (18 mins ago)
Boulevard Motors
misrepresentation in selling a car
3. (22 mins ago)
car rental extras

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

JP Morgan Chase Bank, San Diego, California Complaints & Reviews - Wrongful Bank Levy

JP Morgan Chase Bank Contacts & Informations

JP Morgan Chase Bank

Posted: 2011-02-23 by    A.Tor

Wrongful Bank Levy

JP Morgan Chase Bank
San Diego, California
I unfortunately had to file for bankruptcy in December of 2010. One of
My creditors included in the action was Jp Morgan Chase Bank, for a credit card. 2 months after I filed and while I was protected by the Bankruptcy stay laws, Chase Bank went to court and got issued a Writ of Execution, placing a levy on my personal bank accounts. Money I use to support my son and myself. Chase refused to answer or acknowledge any of my attorney's numerous calls and faxes. I lost almost 2 lbs in 1 day from the stress of watching charges clear my account and the additional $29 overdraft fee follow it. My attorney was able to show my credit union risk manager that this was not a legally prepared request. Chase knew I was in the process of bankruptcy, yet they ignored US laws and went ahead and enforced this levy. Thankfully, my credit union released the levy, themselves. Anyone else have this problem w/ JP Morgan Chase Bank???? I think they should be sued!!! With the millions of dollars this corporation has, they think they are above the law. They need to be shown that isn't correct!
Comments United States Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Identity-Fraud