logo

ACK Group
Fake Job Consultancy
3. (1 hr 14 mins ago)
Devine Devons
Devon rex terminally ill kitty
4. (1 hr 26 mins ago)
Gas Not Available

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Jomashop Complaints & Reviews - Not trustworthy!

Jomashop Contacts & Informations

Jomashop

Posted: 2011-05-31 by    Tiredofripoffs

Not trustworthy!

Jomashop
I purchased an $1, 800.00 Baume and Mercier watch (msrp 3, 990.00) from Jomashop on April 5th of this year. The watch never ran correctly from day one. I kept it in a watch winder, and every time I would take it out to wear (all of 3 times) the time was off by days (it was a date chronometer) and when you tried to use the chronograph it stopped the watch, just did not work properly. Now this is not a timex, it is a superior quality watch, which I paid a good amount of money for. First of all, Jomashop says they will honor every price on line and beat it. This watch was selling for about 400 cheaper on Amazon and Jomashop would not honor the price. I should have stopped there, and purchased from Amazon a company that never gives me problems on returns. I sent this watch back to Jomashop less than a month later, and they email me and tell me it has to be repaired and I may not see this watch for 6 to 8 weeks. WHAT? That watch is not even a month old! Maybe the darn thing is a fake? I never heard of such a thing. I then tell the guy that I am a watch collector and that the watch is defective. The *** then tells me that if that is the case they will replace the whole movement. Who wants a 4, 000.00 watch with a replaced movement in it that is not even one month old! Thank God I purchased this watch using my American Express Gold Card. I now have a claim on it and they are working on getting my money back. Jomashop has always sold me great authentic watches, and seemingly went out of their way to please me, but this is rediculous. I am now shaking in my boots that one of the other watches I purchased from them may break! If they do? I will just take to my jeweler and pay for it. You see, Jomashop warranties the watches they sell, not the manufacturerer, which tells me they are not authorized dealers. BAD NEWS< STAY AWAY FROM JOMASHOP.COM!
Comments United States Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Sep, 2014 by   Dan BJ 0 Votes
Happened to me too! Purchased an Omega Coaxial from them for 6.4K, after 3 months stop working sent it back for repair now is more then 3 month in their hands. I am calling weekly and the routine I get to my question "when is my watch going to be fixed" is "we dont have any information yet, may be next week!" At Joma Shop "discounted watches" means you get what you pay for...

The 5 Golden Rules of Saving on Everything