logo

ACK Group
Fake Job Consultancy
2. (7 mins ago)
Reliance Communications
Installation of Tower on the terrace of my building
3. (9 mins ago)

Scam

jobsindubai
United Arab Emirates
jobsindubai.com
These guys are another scam website that claim to send your resume to "consultants" in Dubai but they didn't do anything for me other than take my money.
Even though they have a money back guarantee, they actually never send your money back.
I complained to them for over 2 years but instead of owning up and saying they were simply never going to pay me my money they instead kept saying that they were still looking for a job for me.
If it takes over 2 years for their service to work I think their candidates would die from poverty.
Comments United Arab Emirates Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More jobsindubai.com complaints
jobsindubai.com - Fraud

Comments

9th of Jun, 2009 by   hooters 0 Votes
Well you are still better of than registering with bayt.com as they would charge you about $250 for a resume, the cost goes up way above $1000, they are bunch of scam artists working there. I guess arabs steal from you in many different ways in Dubai. This particular agency has a pretty bad, check them out on www.jobsindubaiscam.com
 17th of Aug, 2009 by   RealPerson 0 Votes
Clearly hooters is the same jobsindubai scam artists. Very typical from the same company that is well know for being the largest scam artist. Living in a s... hole in Canada and posing a business. Jobsindubai.com is a scam website.
 3rd of Apr, 2010 by   kaash 0 Votes
Their registered office is in CANADA then why dont you report them to authorities, to consumer report website. Canadian authorities wouldnt want scammers to run their from canada. would they?
 13th of Apr, 2010 by   Alert!!! 0 Votes
I also got a mail from them. It says that they have their head office in Canada at the following address...

Jobs In Dubai Inc.
Airport Square
2600 Skymark Avenue
Building # 5 Suite 104
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L4W 5B2

They are also having another a branch office in Dubai.

People should be aware from this kind of fraud.
 26th of May, 2010 by   kovajani 0 Votes
Hi All,

a success story from me (hopefully, I will need to confirm with my bank tomorrow). Stupid me paid for these f***ers, and only a few days later realized browsing the web that I was an idiot. Thank God, I paid with my American Express credit card, and I requested Amex to decline payment, but it was too late, they the money was already gone. However, they filed an official complaint with these guys, and maybe due to the power of Amex or to avoid legal actions, they informed me that they refunded my money to my account.

Keep your fingers crossed for me that it indeed happened

Keep up guys and don't let them fool you
 6th of Sep, 2010 by   nevada22 0 Votes
I filed complaint against them with the Federal Trade Commission. Will be hard to take them down tho because they target Europeans, Indians mostly who looking for jobs in Dubai. Their service is an obvious scam. After you applied for a job the spam will keep coming with these subjects:
- your profile has been selected for an interview
- your cv is under review
- questions about your cv ...

DO NOT PAY FOR THE SCAMMERS report them!
They take your money, possibly sell your personal information too and they won't help you get a job at all.

These even advertised in middle eastern tv shows and linked together with many employment portals. They probably made millions of dollars on scamming people already!
 15th of Dec, 2010 by   Binsaad 0 Votes
Thank God and thank u all for this advice. I almost fell victim cos i just received a mail from jobsindubai.com that my application has been accepted and the sum 0f CAD$92 should be paid to them by me. Right now i know better
 25th of Jan, 2011 by   sLaM 0 Votes
this kind of crime is really rampant nowadays, since almost everybody are already using the web i think its time that someone should do something about it. We cannot live in a world full of lies. Whats the sense of using the web when you know that almost everything you see or read there is b***sh*t.
 5th of Apr, 2011 by   bir1935 0 Votes
It is a good thing i read this site.

I was about to pay.

I learned from you guys.
 10th of Feb, 2012 by   Adeniyi 0 Votes
Jobs in dubai... A total scam. Avoid them like a plague. I was a deceived into making a payment when i was sent a mail that my cv had been shortlisted. Turned out to be a big fat lie. I checked the reviews afterwards and my fears were confirmed.. I had been conned. I hope somebody out there can shut them down.
 5th of Mar, 2012 by   rajaindubai 0 Votes
well let me tell you that jobsindubai might be a scam and I don't think they will ever give you a job. This is my personal experience.
But the fact is that I had paid them the CAD$92 when I was in Pakistan (through my father's credit card) and I guess after one year I got a job in Pakistan (not through jobsindubai.com) so I asked jobsindubai.com to refund my payment as I was not a gold member. And after some confirmations, they had actually refunded my payments, .
i am not an agent of jobsindubai.com nor I can guarantee any refunds, but I had got my payment back and that too in Pakistan on my home address.

Regards,
 2nd of Apr, 2012 by   nasserkhan 0 Votes
Hi, I am 27 years old and want to work every thing.
 19th of May, 2012 by   arrjt_skdr 0 Votes
Hi This is Arrojit...working in UAE, Dubai
About 6 months ago I have paid to www.bayt.com 249$ as a registration fee. believe me guys still now I didn't get a single call, a single mail or a single reply from them.this is a totally bull shit site, a scam or fake commitment they generally do, who deceive peoples and taking advantage of people requirement.
 13th of Aug, 2012 by   OJ Mike 0 Votes
I paid to www.jobsindubai.com CAD 92 on behalf my freind back in November 2011. After six months I requested refund as my freind has got job through them. They promised me to refund within six to eight weeks. But it has been over three months. They just drag process until you fade up. They are just a bunch of spives and theives.
 31st of Dec, 2012 by   Afzal Hareez 0 Votes
Thanks everyone for your advice... I was thinking to make a payment and you all helped me avoiding this kind of
a fraud... Afzal Hareez
 11th of Feb, 2013 by   choakrishna 0 Votes
Thanks for ur advises. Just i got a call from Jobsindibai.com Mumbai office. now i realized. Thank u so much. I can invest my money some where.
 11th of Apr, 2013 by   jobsindubaivictim 0 Votes
These guys have been disturbing to make payment since 2009 but something kept telling me not to. Recently i made up my mind to pay but like is usually do.. i search google for keywords such as jobsindubai.com fraud? and i got a huge amount of reviews that confirmed them as fraudsters.

This is one of their letters

Dear myname,

Interview Result has been posted in your profile. Number of employers have shown interest in your profile.

[ DISPLAY RESULT ]

OR copy and paste the following link into your browser

www.jobsindubai.com/umembers/redirect_login.asp?anid=1592894&auth_code=azhx23478611052&catid=4&vid=8

If you do not want to proceed with your application, kindly visit the following link: [Unsubscribe]

Daphne Garret
Account Manager

Jobs In Dubai Inc.
Email: CV@jobsindubai.com
Tel (Dubai): (00) 1-800-242-1320 [Timings : 10am - 4pm] ( Mon - Fri )
Tel (USA): (00) 1-800-210-2078 [Timings : 9am - 3pm EST]
Tel (India): +91-22-65555643, +91-22-65555683 [Timings : 10am - 7pm and 7pm - 4am IST]
Tel (UK): (00) 44-800-078-6244 [Timings : 12pm - 6pm]
 22nd of Jul, 2013 by   Saanchiko 0 Votes
Thank you people for really pulling me out of this mess at the right time...I got a similar response from this website...they showed application in process for about a day and then voila! they tried to lure me with 1167 employer views...I could have laughed it off if it wasn't for the carrot of 1167 employer views...$92 CAD did sound worthwhile for that kind of an exposure in a world where getting even one employer to review your CV is a painstakingly difficult task...I guess that's their carrot...and after reviewing the comments online I realized that my gut was right on...An advise to anyone and everyone who believes in themselves...don't get cheated by such websites...believe in yourself and one day you will surely make it:)
 13th of Sep, 2013 by   Umar Shehzad 0 Votes
Hi Guys,
I haven't paid them yet as I was skeptical. First they sent me a few emails saying that some employers are interested in your profile and I should activate my account. I didn't do it and now they have sent me an email that I got a job offer and sent me a link which shows no data of the employer but it says that my application was selected for a "possible" job offer.

Asking for money and luring you in by giving money back guarantee is one thing but saying that I've been offered a job and then adding the word possible in it is a whole new level of scamming unless it is real (which I'm quite sure that it isn't). So why wouldn't UAE government do anything about it and allow these kind of websites?
 14th of Jan, 2014 by   sanu000888 0 Votes
Hi Guys,

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience .. This site gave me the proposal to pay the $90 amount & get the job, But after reading such bad experience & fraud story about Jobs In Dubai .com . I'll suggest every body not to pay the amount. it's totally Cheating with job seeker..
Thanks a lot every body. Be aware from theses sites...

Tips for Pinching Pennies Wisely