logo

Chrysler Pacifica
Sub frame rust
3. (38 mins ago)
jcappoc.com
My order is still in process and seller ignores me
4. (46 mins ago)
www.theworknumber.com
I hate this service...customers last
5. (56 mins ago)

JK Harris

Posted:    johnngeorgeson

SCAM! DO NOT USE

JK Harris
My wife and I are engineers and worked as independent contractors in the early 2000's for the electric company. We ended up losing our contracts at the same time and ended up having to live off our savings. My wife finally started working again in several years after we relocated to California. Long story short she starts being garnished and letters start coming in the mail that we owed $80, 000 to the IRS!!! So we called up JK Harris after seeing a commercial... THEY DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I'm serious. Other than require $600 per month for over two years from the both of us (thinking we we're getting an Offer in Compromise) We come to find out after continuing to be garnished and harassed by the IRS that they never even filed for any paper work other than a Power of Attorney two years prior. JK HARRIS WILL STRING YOU ALONG JUST TO DRAIN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT MONTH AFTER MONTH!! I finally got some help from US Tax Liberty; all i needed to do was file my returns for the past several years (we didn't file since the loss of our contracts... didn't think we had too without an income) and then they set us up on an installment agreement for what we did owe from pulling out of our annuity without pre-paying the taxes on it(only ended up owing 15 grand). Dave ((949)999-3308) was our rep at US Tax Liberty and in hindsight it was obvious not to use Jk Harris by just comparing one conversation with Dave and one with that horrible guy from JK, who only told us what we wanted to hear so he could get our money. JK Harris is 100% the BIGGEST SCAM you could ever be apart of. They will tell you they can perform miracles when it is really all LIES!! I'm telling you, if you go to them you WILL get Ripped OFF!!
Comments United States Tax Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Oct, 2010 by   bonniehixon 0 Votes
John,
you ended up doing the same thing i did! you should also Check out www.pissedconsumer.com There are a lot of people who ended up in the same boat we did.

The Lice Lady's Tips to Keep Your Child Lice Free