logo

3. (3 mins ago)
Socal Events Inc
Deceptive hiring practices
4. (29 mins ago)
Chennai Govt. MTC buses - (formerly PTC)
Crowded buses & worst roads

The Manager,
Guest relations,
Jet Airways.

Sir,

I bring to your notice the irresponsible attitude you have towards building a good relationship with your customers.

I am really disgusted with your service for the following reason:
I had booked my ticket to Delhi from Bangalore on the 11th of Apr, 2011, on Jet Airways Konnect 7074 at 06:20 AM through R.K.Tours, Vijaya Bank Colony who booked through ONESTOP agent online. As I checked in on the day of Departure your staff at the counter shocked me by telling that the flight is delayed and will depart at 08:45 AM
I requested him that I have to reach early and to kindly assist me and arrange me another flight which will help me to reach Delhi at the earliest. But to my disgust your good for nothing staff told me rudely that they had messaged me regarding the reschedule of the flight on the 10th of Apr, 2011.

This was the message sent to me as follows:
Your FLT S2232 on 11Apr2011 s expected to leave BLR at 08:45 Hrs reach DEL at 11:20 hrs. -- The msg sent at 08:8:42 PM 10/Apr/2011.

This was the confirmation Msg sent to me on the day of booking as follows :
Dear Joyson your ticket booked on Jet Airways Konnect 7074 from Bangalore to Delhi departs at 11 Apr 2011 06:20:00hrs Ticket is outbound and PNR no 9W-BNVTFZ. any queries call RK Tours Sender : TD- ONESTOP Msg sent at 03:13:53 9/Apr/2011.

Now I want your explanation for the utter negligence of your services to your customers and the confusion you create regarding reschedule of flights by sending only Messages that too which are not clear, specific and understandable inspite of we giving you our EMail, and Mobile Nos.You could have atleast called and informed about the reschedule.

I like to inform you that I am a person who will not at all read messages in my Mobile.

I am really disgusted with your services and this experience I will share in all the customer reviews you have in in the WEB.

I want a reply from you regarding this issue and request you to not trouble/ torture your travellers like what I faced with yor Airlines. This will be my First & Last experience with Jet Airways and I regret for not listening to the advice of my friends that Jet Airways is the worst airlines in our country.And my advice too will be the same to all I meet .

The same day luckily I got the ticket on Spicejet and their service was excellentand the staff assisted us in all aspects till we boarded the flight. So I advice you to learn about customer service from them and treat your customers politely and with courtesy.
Please show courtesy by sending a reply to the mail or in future if it happens it will be a big issue for you.

Further I have incurred loss of Rs. 800=00 toward cancellation of the tickets for no mistake of mine.I demand you to refund me the amount if not i will give a complaint to the consumer Forum or go to court.Please treat this seriously.

Sending Information through Messages serves no good and shows that you want to escape from your responsibilities regarding you services.

Yours Sincerely,

Joyson
Comments India Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of May, 2012 by   kinna shah 0 Votes
i can understand your view i am facing similar problem with spice-jet.
infact i believe u must take this to up front.
the reason for reschedule is for making money 1st they offer good price, when the flight is book. they make it reschedule, so 50%people go for canceling and they can sale the same seat at 3time more price at our cost and risk.
also they earn from us via mode of cancellation charges.

Lottery Scams