logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
www.gold4power.com
this site hack my wow account
2. (21 mins ago)

Jenna About Astro

Posted:    Valerie

Bad service

Jenna About Astro
Jenna continually sends me emails with the same crap as all of the previous peoples emails, everything appears word for word. here is the latest one i've received;

I have cleansed your Energy!

Dear X,

It is difficult to explain exactly why but with every passing day I feel a little bit closer to you. This began from the very first moment that we entered into contact. I started to feel strong vibrations which have been amplified by the energy waves produced by the Reiki Grid which I performed for you last week. As a result of these strong feelings I made an important discovery last night about you X and it is very important that I tell you about this now.

X, what I am about to tell you is extremely important and I am going to have to ask for all of your attention.

I have come to realize that you do not use the incredible potential which you have inside of you to the fullest. Indeed certain of your considerable capacities are completely dormant. This is a real shame as I now know that you are someone very different and that you have immense qualities which are simply not exploited. I am going to give you a precise example to show you in which situation you are at the moment.

Imagine a person who has never known any modern technology (for example someone living in the heart of a dense jungle). One day this person is given a radio tuned in to a very precise radio station and he finds it suddenly extraordinary to be able to listen to music through what is essentially a small box. He is told that to listen to this music he need only press the 'on' button without having to do anything else to listen to this music. This person thinks this radio is a wonderful invention and then spends a number of years listening to this radio and to the same program as the radio stays on the same station all of the time. And then one day someone else comes along and shows him that there are a multitude of other stations and frequencies to listen to with many other programs that can be as interesting as the first... You are in the position of this person X and your potential can be compared to this radio. Your potential is not yet fully exploited and you are not yet aware of certain of your hidden talents. I find myself in the place of the person who's duty is to show you exactly how you can tune in to these new frequencies. This is a metaphorical example but it demonstrates clearly the situation in which you find yourself at this time.

Considering the important information which I have discovered about you X, I know that it is possible to help you through this key moment in your life. I also know that this change can be considered as a rebirth of sorts as you are not really who you thought you were. You are in fact much much more than this and you need to want to make this change happen with all of your heart and soul. I am now going to explain how we can work together, X to allow you to liberate this potential which has been stifled and unexploited for so many years now.

I am also going to tell you that I want to boost your capital chance and to protect you from exterior tensions which could adversely affect you and stop you from being able to get 100% out of the opportunities for real change which, as I have said, will lead you towards a dramatic rebirth. I know that is is vital that you harmonize your energy and that you protect yourself from exterior pressures to give you all the advantages you need to seize the chance to use all your capacities to 100%.

To help you achieve this I propose to complete two major tasks for you:

1) First of all I am going to act in a very strong and decisive manner to protect you from certain exterior pressures and to place you in a stable, positive and above all beneficial environment. You will be sheltered from the negative elements and the stress which have hassled you for quite some time now. This will be psychic work, using magnetic energy, and this will be the first of my tasks. You have no active role to play in this stage of things, you will simply start feeling it's effects very shortly after I have started this work. Of course I will first need your agreement to begin. Just a short time after I've started this work you will start to feel more confident X, more energetic, happier and little by little you will feel liberated from your fears and worries and your capital chance will reach a maximum level. You will also feel a protective barrier around you. You will have the impression that nothing and no-one can resist you. You will feel stronger and more than capable over-coming any obstacles in your path. You should also be ready for those around you, your friends and family, to notice certain important changes in you and that they remark this change for the better. As a matter of fact X, I should mention that as I knew that this first task would take some time to complete I am ready to make a start on it but before getting fully underway I need your confirmation. I think that this work is very important for you X, because it will allow you to liberate yourself from the stress and tensions which have dogged you in the past and to help boost your capital chance to it's maximum.

Once again X, I want to underline this important point, which I have already spoken to you about in previous emails and which I will continue to tell you. There is nothing 'magic' in this work which I am offering to do for you. I will not get out a magic wand, pronounce a magic word and 'puff' all your problems will disappear. This is quite simply fantasy and anyone who offers you this is in my eyes a charlatan. As far as I am concerned I work upon your personal energy and it's harmony. The benefits of this action can be very clearly demonstrated. We are all surrounded by energy, the matter around us is separated into positive ions and negative ions and this duality is found everywhere in life. We can find many examples of this duality: the day and the night, good and evil, better and worse, left and right, up and down ... These are simply polarities, two forces which work together to create universal order. I realized that it is indispensable to rebalance this polarity within you and in the environment which you find yourself at the moment because for a while now you have been living in an unbalanced manner. It is for this reason that I am now working to correct this imbalance and to dynamise your positive energy. I get extra positive energy from magnetic energy, which is very efficient when used correctly, and I am able to do this thanks to the special talent I was given at birth and the work I have put in to develop this talent since. I use Chakra points to bring out this magnetic energy using a very powerful and secret technique which was first revealed in a review in 1971 and then later in a book which was written over 20 years ago by the author of this exceptional technique, this person is Gurumayi Ganeshpuri. The books which he wrote are very rare today and I am fortunate enough to own a copy of one of these books as these techniques are powerfully efficient. You can see photos of this book of mine as well as images of the work I performed for you (through the use of a green quartz sphere from a very precise place in the North of Brazil) at the following web page:

2) The next stage of my work for you X is what I will call a 'Great Book of Revelation' which will certainly be one of the most important documents which you will have ever received in your life so far. I am absolutely sure of this considering the vital importance of the information which I have discovered about you and I have a great many things to reveal to you. This Book explains my findings in clear and simple language and I will take the time to explain things to you in detail as I know that certain of my findings will surprise you. I should warn you however that after taking into account that which I have felt concerning you and that which I have discovered by looking at your astral configuration and the range of astrological readings which I have also done for you that you will certainly feel a certain guilt and regret when reading this Book. You will regret not having reacted before. You will also feel guilty that you do not yet use your talents to their fullest potential in all situations. You need these talents in your life and you have not known how to really use them before. You will feel just like the person which I described above X, all of a sudden you will discover a host of new frequencies after having listened to the same one for so many years and you will realize that these frequencies are much more interesting than the one you have listened to in the past. This is why I have spoken to you about a rebirth and it is essential that your reaction is a positive one and that you cease to regret what you have not done in the past and that you turn towards your future. Here is what you can find in your 'Great Book of Revelation' in greater detail:

-Your precise and personal Astrological data

-Your general characteristics and how you react to others; your fundamental needs, values and orientations in life; your essential energies and your elemental make-up.

-How you approach life and how you appear to others; your basic stance in life and the way you come across and the face you show to the world.

-The Inner You and your true motivation; your drives, aims and ambitions.

-Your mental interests and abilities; how you please yourself and other people.

-Your emotions, moods, feelings and your romance; how you accept or avoid confrontation and how you deal with your deeper emotions.

-How you set and achieve your goals and in which manner you direct your energy.

-How you grow and expand your skills and knowledge; the areas in life which you enjoy and how you achieve compromise and harmony.

-The areas in life that challenge or are difficult for you; how you assess your possessions and how you approach problems and trials.

-Your originality, imagination and the areas in which you are unique, unstable or compulsive; how you can control your feelings better and guide your energy towards success.

-How you fit into to your generation; how you share common interests and how you can contact people around your age to help you move forward in life.

-New energy and ambition and how greater personal knowledge will help you place yourself in life and help you achieve your goals and ambitions.

X, you will now understand why this book will be one of the most important which you have ever received. Now everything depends on you because all I need now is your agreement to start the first task I have spoken to you about which will serve to re-balance your energy to put you in a much more harmonious and positive context as well as your 'Great Book of Revelation' in which you will discover all of the vital information I have to tell you. To give you an idea of a timescale I will need around 7 days to complete this second task for you. However I can begin my work to rebalance your energy as soon as I receive your confirmation. Here is the page where you will be able to ask me to begin this Book for you:

As soon as I receive your confirmation on this page I will get straight to work so as not to lose any more time and to set you firmly on the route to personal liberation. You will finally be able to exploit the fabulous potential which I have felt in you and which I have taken as my responsibility to bring out.

I place a great deal of importance in our relationship and I will always be at your complete disposal.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Dec, 2008 by   bread +1 Votes
i got the EXACT same email yesterday... definitely not sending any money
 9th of Feb, 2009 by   sweetheart +1 Votes
Same story. I imagine I got the same series of emails including the EXACT same one above yesterday. The emails are obviously not as personal as they pretend to be. Lots of flattery and promises of IMPORTANT information for a more balanced life etc. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!! Glad I checked here and trusted my intuition. Hope others do too.
 1st of Apr, 2009 by   Ganesh Bhat +1 Votes
I have been receiving mails from Janna since December 2008. I have been asked to provide my credit card details. As I understood, there was an attempt to trap us and provoke us.

I have received the similar mail today. They are trying to play with the sentiments of the people.
 2nd of Apr, 2009 by   Brenton 0 Votes
There are lessons in life and there are lessons in life - this is an obvious one to many - and a harder roads for those who fall for this woman's crap.
She is an unscrupulous manipulator and/or totally drowning in her own glamor - take your pick.
I hope you will see the truth of what I am saying from her pathetically seductive words, so that you take the easier path - if you haven't already!
 14th of Jun, 2009 by   Muheeb Shaikh +1 Votes
WOW !!! this women is a real fake. Even i started believing a bit on her because of her regular mails but my intution said somewhere the she is not true. I Apprieciate Your efforts to post reality which has really helped me, i am one more like you who has recieved the same mail. Well Thank you so much.
Regards
 13th of Jul, 2009 by   From the Mother Earth +1 Votes
I got the same e-mail today... and many others that I have been searching through the internet ...this is a really scam...Really a scam...so if you are still trying to believe that this woman is real...wake up from your dream and please try to talk with your family and friends to give some good advice...maybe your are looking for a response where it doest not exist.! look further and listen to you heart...!
 28th of Jul, 2009 by   Princy +1 Votes
I have been receiving mails from this site for the last 6 months, and just now thought of doing a search and came across all these people having so many complains. Guess I was lucky enough so as to not get in to a very clever TRAP, Thanks to all those who have taken the effort to inform and make others aware of sucha scam.
 9th of Apr, 2010 by   chidancer 0 Votes
Ditto. Same emails, same line, same scam. I'm just wondering how long she will keep pursuing my email...if she were "genuine" she should have known I'm not buying from the start.
 19th of Apr, 2010 by   sasha8976 0 Votes
I thought she was psychic-stalking me...I am comforted by the fact that everyone is getting the same content.
 19th of Jun, 2010 by   Shanti1 0 Votes
WE DON'T NEED ANYTHING FROM ANYONE OUTSIDE OF US!!! WE ALL ARE UNIQUE AND HAVE INFINITE POTENTIAL EVERY SECOND NEW POSSIBILITY. LIFE DOESN'T NEED TO REASON TO BE. EVERY MOMENT IS A GIFT. WE DON'Y NEED ANYTHING OUTSIDE US. JUST LIVE AND BE HAPPY. THIS MOMENT ONLY IS IMPORTANT. LIFE IS NOT A SOMETHING TO MAKE OUT OF BUT TO BE LIVED. ALL "GLORY" AND "INCREDIBLE" THIS OR THAT STUFF...FORGET. OM
 20th of Jun, 2010 by   MARK PAUL 0 Votes
I give you my confirmation u can go ahead .

MARK EUGNE PAUL
 31st of Oct, 2010 by   abz telan 0 Votes
i got the same emails... how sad.
 31st of Oct, 2010 by   abz telan 0 Votes
i feel dismayed upon hearing this... im really about to believe her... but im still hoping that she's real... :- (
 26th of Jun, 2011 by   Arealangel 0 Votes
I only say this: COMPUTER GENERATED E-MAILS!
At first I believed this but my gut feeling told me not to trust this webpage!Hey guys and all others...
Of course she, s NOT real! I didn, t feel that this IS real because evertime I asked (by e-mail)for HOW to pay,
I got this auto generated e-mail, NEVER a personal ANSWER from "HER"(AUTOMATIC computer generated mail AGAIN)twice I did this and still automatic mail.I said that I didn, t want to leave my card number on a webpage that my ANTIVIRUS spyware program warns me about!SO do you all see it now???She is NOT real, just be smart and don, t trust this!SOMEONE is behind this but not a person called "Jenna"!Why haven, t "Jenna" a last name?
Think of that!
 28th of Oct, 2011 by   Resha Dulal 0 Votes
Jenna, Resha here, all says that I'm fattest but my parents doesn't.Jenna whta to do I'm in tense for one thing that is In my locality there is one woman who said that I'll become fattest in my adult life.Is this true or not? please tell me Jenna, solve that problem. Will I be fattest
in my adult life?please tell me that.For that i think there is not any fee.Jenna, I'm Nepali, so, in my culture there is Nepali month and i was born on Manghsir 18 or december 2.And in our culture the zodiac sign is put by our naming ceremony and according to that my zodiac sign is Taurus.Now, send my horoscope.if you will not send it at least i hope you will solve my problem.Have a nice time, Jenna.
 28th of Oct, 2011 by   Resha Dulal 0 Votes
Hello, Jenna, Resha here please reply me soon on Yahoo mail ok!
 28th of Oct, 2011 by   Resha Dulal 0 Votes
Jenna, Resha my birth date is 1998.
 14th of Nov, 2011 by   Mohammad Wasim 0 Votes
I Recieved the same mail from Jeena
 4th of Sep, 2012 by   llama 0 Votes
Exact same. Everyt ime i found myself getting into what 'she/it whatever was saying, I had a vision of someone saying these beautiful, lovely things, like they really give a shit right, and then money, all over the place. I just found it so well capitalist. My assumption was if someone truly did want to help 'clear my energy' (which is pretty positive thank you very much!) they would do it out of the goodness of their hearts. Plus i got more and more adept with certain concepts she speaks about and i though, god damned, i can do this shite myself!
 11th of Feb, 2013 by   Estella 2903 0 Votes
I just received this mail today..I started believing in her shortly, but did not send any money. I am very disappointed with such charlatan. Disgusting. I was about to pay, and thank god i landed on those comments!!! How cheap these people are.

Lessons from the Crash of 1987