logo

Supra Cleanse 350
Company charged me for $99.99 without my notice
3. (20 mins ago)
Optimal Hosting Ltd
They didn’t create the website and no refund was provided
4. (30 mins ago)
STATEMENT - INTEREST BEING CHARGED

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

JD Management - The Villages FL, Lady Lake, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Rip-off --Dirty rental; no one cared

JD Management - The Villages FL Contacts & Informations

JD Management - The Villages FL

Posted:    Ann from Ann Arbor

Rip-off --Dirty rental; no one cared

JD Management - The Villages FL
on her site
Lady Lake, Florida
Phone: on her site
thevillagesforrentbyowner.com
Jane Hall took over $6700 for two months for a dirty house and wouldn't respond with an inspection of our complaint. The "new" house was furnished with old furniture --soiled, stained, and peed-up. We were stressed our entire stay and because of the cold winter, forced indoors more than normal. The house had spiders, ants, and dust balls... and then she charged us an additional cleaning fee. I had to clean, buy dishes, cookware and flatware because the "unbreakable" dishes were so scratched up and flatware so dark and dingy. The coffeemaker was stained and ugly. Except for the glassware, everything was "garbage" recycled. It was a nightmare of a 60 day stay.

I complained to The Villages people but they didn't care. They said they have nothing to do with rentals and were unwilling to help my situation. They control everything else...why not bad situations?
DEFINTELY NOT FLORIDA'S "FRIENDLIEST HOME TOWN."

The good thing is that I will no longer consider The Villages a desireable place to retire. It is horribly over-crowed, way over-priced, and highly over-rated. Unfortunately, I didn't take photos.
Comments United States Timeshares / Vacation Rentals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Dec, 2010 by   Tripngirl 0 Votes
I am so sorry that happen to you. My experience has been the exact opposite. My husband and I have rented
twice now in the villaes and been completely satisfied. thevillages4rent.com offers by owners properties that
are available..all styles. Give it a try again or go on talkofthevillages.com to talk to others and learn more about
the villages in a positive light...nice people, nice times, and it really is the "friendliest home town" around.
No, I agree, sometimes things aren't perfect the first time, but give it a try again. :)

Forensic Loan Audit Reveals Potential Mortgage Fraud