Itv

Posted:

Sexist advert

ITV
Bolton, United Kingdom
I ordered Kevin Trudeau's book "Weight Loss Secrets". At the time I called, I was offered 2 of his other books free with only a charge of $10. per book. I said "No" I didn't want them. I did agree to 3 months of magazines free---I canceled them yesterday. For 5 days, I have been trying to get a hold of ITV to get them to give me credit for the extra books, an RA number to return the "Weight Loss" book and to cancel the Natural Cures Newsletter. At one of the tries I was put on hold for 30 minutes and got tired of it (this is what they wanted, I'm sure).

How do I get them to talk to me about the extra charges, the RA number to return the book and also to cancel "Natural Cures Newsletter"? The call has resulted in their asking for my customer number on my invoice. I never did get an invoice. After weeks of waiting, the books just arrived.

Beware!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category News & Media
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

9th of Oct, 2007 by    0 Votes

ITV - emmerdale

After trying the phone number to customer service to no avail and looking for a website. Go to the Phone Number on your Credit Card Statement and Call and we got immediate response and RA number!
 10th of Oct, 2007 by    0 Votes

ITV - emmerdale

I ordered books with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. i wasn't satisfied and wanted to return my books. I looked at ITV's return policy and tried to call them over and over to get an ra # so I could return the books. They never answer their phones. I also wanted to cancel a newsletter but can't get a hold of anyone to do it.
 12th of Oct, 2007 by    0 Votes

ITV - emmerdale

I need to return the Kevin Trudeau books ordered through ITV---they keep you on hold for ages and never pick up, nor can you leave a message for them to call you back. Their website doesn't respond either...

ITV - emmerdale

I ordered books for Kevin Trudeau and suddenly charges were showing up on my account. 30 calls to reach someone and was promised to be reimbursed and to have my name removed. Now 2 months later , no reimbursement and still getting billed.
They take forever to answer their phones. Calling Governors offrice to see about fraud investigations.

ITV - emmerdale

I ordered Kevins weight loss cure book - never got it and received one I DID NOT WANT OR ASK FOR - IN FACT I MADE IT CLEAR I DID NOT WANT ANYTHING ELSE WHATSOEVER.
Dear Marian,

I agree 100%. I ordered the books and too waited for
weeks before I got them. I had agreed to the trial membership for the newsletter. I tried several times before the trial period was up to call and cancel the newsletter. After wasting hours and no luck I finally found an e-mail address, cancel@naturalcures.com. I just submitted my cancellation today, 10/29/07, to the e-mail, along with my comments and opinion. Should know soon if it worked. I hope by now you have had some success with your cancellation.
 12th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes

ITV
customersupport@itvcorporate.com

Ordered a book and they are charging me a monthly charge for a newsletter. Tried calling many times to cancel, but no one ever answers their phone. They did answer once, then put me on hold for 25 minutes and then drops!
 12th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
I am finding Emmerdale rather too explicit for family viewing. Is there no watershed these days 7 pm is rather too early for gay scenes. I Think the scene tonight with two gays getting out of bed left nothing to the imagination.
 15th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
Won,t answer the phone numbers listed so I can cancel, taking out 9.95 out of my checking account.

Itv - emmerdale
United Kingdom
itv.com

I wish to complain about tuesday nights episode of emmerdale (13th november) between paul & jonny. I was physically sick after the show & during the night ended up with nightmares. I have always been a big fan of emmerdale & have visited esholt when it was being filmed their, but the story lines have gone downhill in the last few years, i don't know if i want to watch it anymore.

I would have thought this episode would've been shown after the 21:00pm watershed with warnings about it's content. I intend to take this further & want to know what you intend to do about it. The program was sick.

I want a response.
 15th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
I wish to complain about Tuesday nights episode of emmerdale (13th November) between paul & jonny, i was physically sick after the show & during the night ended up with nightmares. I have always been a big fan of emmerdale & have visited esholt when it was being filmed their, but the story lines have gone down hill in the last few years, i don't know if i want to watch it any more.

I want a response.
 16th of Nov, 2007 by    +1 Votes
I fully agree. If emmerdale want to show this level of story, they should be on after 9 pm on channel 4. They may feel its part of life, but I do not want it as part of mine, or my young child's.
 13th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
I agree!
 15th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
Good luck! In my opinion, this guy is a liar and thief. It's all about the money for bandit trudeau. He has been to prison for credit card fraud, and the FTC is prohibiting him from selling anything on tv except books, due to fraud.
 8th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
ref Foyles War: Director of Television; how could any one employ a half wit/brain damaged/idiot/ like this cutting short Foyles War [you make us switch over to CSI MIAMI] i belive pratts like you will get their comeupance and i hope the board fires you, you deserve to loose your advertising revenue. Cant you get it through your thick skull we require more of this type of programme,Frost ect.,and;and! light entertainment ie The London Palladium,Yes DUNDERHEAD this is what the British public want.please Lew Grade get ridd of him.[Foyles War won his award at the Bafts].Tony
 7th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
Ordered Kevin Trudeau Weight Loss Books 3 Nov 2007. Immediately charged to my credit card which I have paid off. ITV claims shipped to me on 24 Dec 2007(told when ordered 6-8 weeks). Told by TTV books were returned to them on 4 Jan 2008 by US postal service because of incorrect address although their records verified my address. Told by ITV 28 Jan 08 would receive within 5-7 business days. Called ITV on 5 Feb08 at 4:00 PM. No record that books were shipped. Told by them that they would send within next 5-7 days. Told ITV if they didn't do it before why should I believe you now. Told them to cancel and refund by money. Told that IRV can't DO THAT. ITV should be investigated for Interstate Fraud and Racteering.
 12th of Feb, 2008 by    +1 Votes
I agree also having seen tonights episode with the little child being in a very disturbing episode with Sam and the police I thought this disgusting. How can they put this child thro such a disturbing situation. Emmerdale use to be a family show now it is nothing less than a freak show. Last week they covered the cataract episodes, which I thought was very tasteless and actually made it into some kind of fun show. No more viewing for me.
 24th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
sir, i am invested Rs 25875.00 through chqno 175191 of union bank of india, Rawatpur Branch for 225 reliance power share. our DP-301557 & d-mat A/c 20208448 in karvy. our reliance power application no 58210929.

i am requested sevral times to his registror Karvy in phone 18003454001 about our application status & also mailing him. but till date i am not recived any share or refund.

sir, i am very urgent need of funds
 26th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
i wish to say i can understand why kids are boozing under age when you have got a child drinking like that sugden kid and speaking to people like she did tonight in the cafe why have story lines like that to show the stuped kids these days if you want to show this you will change your viewing time or you WILL BE COMING OFF THE AIR get some good story lines or get some writers in NOT KIDS
 2nd of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I am complaining about the new series 'Dexter' It is sick. We are experiencing a more and more violent society in this country and you show programs like this to incite more violence and to give murder a tick of approval. I watched this after videoing the programe, because of it's 4* rating and write-up and know that lots of teenagers will do the same, programs like this encourage our society to become sicker and more violent.

They say that the UK follows USA well this is something I don't want imported into the UK. STOP THIS PROGRAME NOW!

Contact Us