logo

1401 West Bond Circle Lincoln, NE 68521
Lincoln, Nebraska
Phone: 1.800.219.3151
isleep.com
My husband and I purchased this bed and quickly decided to return it. It was TERRIBLE! On top of being outrageously expensive, it is little more than two inflatable rafts stuffed between several layers of padding. The website boasts that the mattress is padded with “memory foam”; however, once you open the bed and actually take a look at the foam, you quickly realize that the foam is nothing close to tempurpedic or other well-known memory foams. When purchasing this bed, the salesperson assured us that there would be no "sinking" or "hammocking" of the mattress. WRONG. This bed sagged in the middle as badly as any other bed; furthemore, one of the inflatable air chambers was larger than the others, so there was one large hump in the middle of our bed, which prevented us from using about 1/4 of the surface area of the bed.

Also, the customer service is bad; after informing the company that we wanted to return the mattress, it would take 3-4 phone calls to receive any response from the sales rep to move the return process along, even though we were always promised a return phone call. They claim that there is a 60-day free, in-home trial, but they charge $400 to return the mattress. Finally, the freight company that delivers the bed, ABF, is always unreliable and late. I waited 4 hours after my 2-hour window delivery time, and while returning the bed, they again missed their window by an hour. DO NOT fall for the advertising! This bed is certainly not worth the price as it is one of the most uncomfortable beds that I've ever slept on! I had back pain for the entire time I had to sleep on this mattress.
Comments United States Mattresses
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Feb, 2009 by   Judy 0 Votes
Our experience has been EXACTLY the same. We wanted to return the bed during the trial period and the salesperson asked exactly what the problem was and said they had a solution. They talked us out of returning it and sent us 2 new bladders. Now, 6+ air bladders later the problem continues and we are very unhappy. We have had to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau because iSleep will not return any of our phone calls and customer service does not exist. I regret ever having purchased this awful, expensive bed from this terrible company.
 14th of Jan, 2010 by   Elaine Chicago 0 Votes
Our experience has been identical. I am ready to file a credit card dispute because they will not send the required bags to send this thing they call a mattress back. I regret ever dealing with this company as well. DONT DO IT!! You will regret it too.
 7th of Mar, 2010 by   jemarie 0 Votes
We have had an isleep for 5 years and love it . Shoulder and low back pain gone and we love the dual firmness controls and dual heated mattress pad. Our parents both bought a mattrss and they love theirs also. We recommended the mattress to a neighbor and co worker and they are happy also.
No sinking even after 5 years, no problems at all. Service was great and set up was free. We are going to buy another for our beach house as we bought an expensive name brand mattress there and have back pain when we sleep at the beach.
Maybe your problems stem from not having the mattress on the recommended foundation? Did you buy the recommended Foundation/box spring and is your mattress and box springs on a sturdy bed frame?
 7th of Mar, 2010 by   jemarie 0 Votes
I almost can't let this go. We like our isleep so much. Maybe you have set it up wrong. Did you properly install the hoses and take out the shipping screw on the air compressor? My father in law had the hoses crossed and forgot to take out the screw on the compressor ( he did his own setup) after that was corrected everything worked as it was supposed to. Four years later still no problem.
 17th of Mar, 2010 by   cinquist 0 Votes
jemarie, want to buy my I sleep bed. I hate it too. Had the identical customer service issues with the company. (yes it is set up correctly) I tried different configurations of air pladders and inflation levels. I have been sleeping on the bed for over a year and my back hurts every day. I prefer to sleep on the coach.
 6th of Feb, 2011 by   Marilyn Worthington 0 Votes
It sags, has a hump in the middle, and customer service doesn't follow through. Do not buy this mattress!!!
 6th of Aug, 2014 by   Malibu Mom 0 Votes
I have had an iSleep Organic for a couple of years. I read the comments about the bed sinking, and THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS. THE BEDS SINKS AND THERE IS A HUMP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BED. So you can't sleep in the middle part. Overall, I felt cheated by the company who sold methe bed and the company who made it. The mattress iSleep Organic was over priced and it not a very good product. I completely regret my purchase and am not going to buy from them again. I hope this post saves you a couple thousand dollars.

Fake Airline Promises Free Tickets