logo

Forlan Wilson
scam of package
3. (6 mins ago)
Stickershoppe.com
I will never shop there again and encourage you to shop from other sticker shops that will not insult your intelligence
4. (12 mins ago)
Phone message - call

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

iSekurity identity protection, Auburn Hills, Michigan Complaints & Reviews - Fraud

iSekurity identity protection Contacts & Informations

iSekurity identity protection

Posted:    Not A Fool 37

Fraud

iSekurity
2701 Cambridge Court
Auburn Hills, Michigan
isekurity.com
This company claims to be the leader in identity theft prevention and the owner is a retired secret service agent and his partner is scam artist investor from Equity 11. They have claimed that as a charter member you get all these wonderful benefits but in fact you get nothing. The supposed secure scan is a full background check that is due on your anniversary date of joining this elite group of agents but in fact it is nothing more than an internet scan done through a paid service. You don’t need to pay $900.00 for this and by the way, they never deliver the scans as promised anyway.

All the agents on the website they list are supposed to be able to take care of your problems as the claim was made to me by the owner but you never actually speak to anyone that is an agent. Since I was in the DC area, I went to the address they have listed as the DC contact address and to my surprise it's fluff!!. No employees, no agents and no call center. I live in Michigan so the Auburn Hills office is local. I wanted to see Mr. Ball and speak with an agent about a confidential matter. I decided to take a ride to the location in Auburn Hills and found the suite of the 4th floor. I knocked on the door and some tall country accented older lady answered the door. It appeared no one worked there either and she stated to me that Mr. Ball was not in. I asked her if it was the iSekurity office and she stated yes but again, no agents, no call center and definitely not what they show on the website. I find it odd that none of the management staff as listed on the website, JB Smith (who I have identified as a scam artist), Reginald Ball, Susan Kampe, Matt Bitonti, Henry W. Glaspie III or T. Drew Unrue were in the office! I sat outside the office for a couple of hours in hopes of maybe catching one of them coming into the office but no one ever showed up.

So as I continued my quest to find out where my $900.00 charter membership money went and what I get for the money. It leads me down the hall to another suite where I was ask to leave by some lady stating that none of the iSekurty management was in. I know this was the Equity 11 suite because it said it on the wall.

The interesting thing about this whole matter is I truly believe that I was scammed by the people that are supposed to be protecting me from being scammed!

Mr. Ball if you read this, you should really take a step back and look at your company and what you really stand for. Sure you got me for $900.00 and I can always replace that but everyday you compromise your integrity and the service that you gave to this country you will never get back.

Stay tuned folks I am going to keep digging…..

Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Apr, 2010 by   LVC +1 Votes
Strongly agree. Reggie Ball screwed my company out of thousands on a job he sucontracted to me. We did all the work at Visteon and he flat out screwed us. He also put me out of business. Richard Schafer fell victom to this guy too and he too is out of business.
 1st of May, 2010 by   Mark Bushnell +1 Votes
I came across this website while researching isekurity and I am not surpised at the results which I just read.

I am also a victim of the "isekurity" charter member program. I was told that being in this elite group would grant me access to retired federal agents and access to local law enforcement to fix tickets and get help in court if necessary. I have called the isekurty call center to only be told that an agent would get back to me later.

I paid $1800.00 for a membership for myself and my wife and feel like I have gotten absolutely nothing. Please do your research before signing up with this company. I wonder if the call center really exist and if the founders and investers realize that that they have some angry people out here.

I have called and left numerous messages for the president Reginald Ball and Susan Kampe withno return calls. Each time I call the 800 number to the call center I get some lady telling me that everyone is out of the office. How is this compnay being run if no one is ever there?

I have been scamed before but never by a group of federal agents. I am going to file a complaint with the FBI and get my money back. This is a hoax and I do not want anyone else to fall victim to this company.
 19th of May, 2010 by   RATS 0 Votes
I totally agree. I was also scammed out of money. Please keep us informed, not a fool 37.

21st of May, 2010 by   golfer60 0 Votes
I was told their top guy in DC is Rocco DelMonaco, though when I looked him up he is working at Georgetown http://safety.georgetown.edu/about/vp/ ...
 21st of May, 2010 by   RATS 0 Votes
Golferoo,

Who actually told you this? I am investigating further and will be launching my website so I can take these guys to criminal court. The SEC and attorney general will be getting involved shortly. I have lots of information on these guys and feel someone should go to jail for what they have done to my family and many more.

Thanks,

R.A.T.S
"Revealing All The Scams"
 22nd of May, 2010 by   golfer60 0 Votes
Go to the Isekurity link for agent profiles...https://isekurity.com/agent_profiles.php
Scroll down to Rocco D and you will see from his background that its
Rocco Delmonaco of Georgetown http://safety.georgetown.edu/about/vp/

If you are having problems getting in touch with an agent at Isekurity contact him
with this information from the Georgetown site
Phone: (202) 687-8291
Fax: (202) 687-8298
Email: safety@georgetown.edu
 22nd of May, 2010 by   golfer60 0 Votes
From what I understand Delmonaco is a shareholder and one of the top guys at Isekurity. It could be that his involvment in Isekurity is not known to his fulltime employer Georgetown University. Either way he is an official of Isekurity and should be available to fulfill the obligations for those who have paid for the service.
 22nd of May, 2010 by   RATS 0 Votes
Golfer60,

You still have not answered my question of how you are involved or concerned with Isekurity? Why do you care about this company or don't care for that matter? Did you get scammed with them? Please respond.
 22nd of May, 2010 by   golfer60 0 Votes
Im an Isekurity member...havent had a need to test the service but am concerned by what i see
 22nd of May, 2010 by   RATS 0 Votes
Golger60,

Thanks for the update. I am not in anyway suggesting you have to be concerned but there are potentially others in isekurity who are involved in other biz who my group are alleging to have been defrauded by. I am not a member of isekurity like you, but will find out who is involved through our investigation.
 23rd of May, 2010 by   golfer60 0 Votes
My only interest is in providing information that can help people get a positive resolution.
 24th of May, 2010 by   notafool_37 0 Votes
Lost my original ID for here but its me again, Not A Fool 37.

Well, I have done some additional digging on Mr. Ball (Balless who doesn't pay his bills and scams people out of money) and his scam artist best buddy JB Smith. Smith (John) pretends to be this high roller and hangs around a lot of people at the golf club in Rochester Hills, MI and a few Vegas Casinos. I am still tracking down what Casino's he has spent investor money at, so be patient.

Here is the angle that JB uses. He has surrounded himself with guys like Reginald who carry retired law enforcement credentials from the federal government. This adds validity to his scams because an investor thinks that guys like Ball have truly checked this guy out.

He currently has Equity 11 Holdings LLC registered to an RR Smith, Equity 11 Admin LLC registered to RR Smith and Equity 11 LTD registered to Richard R Smith Jr. He has Sky Blue Ventures LLC registered to John Smith, Isekurity Holdings (Nevada), Seven Capital registered again to RR Smith, Angels on the Fairway registered again to RR Smith. Who the hell is RR Smith??? Trust me I will find out.

What it seems like to me is that this guy has multiple companies tied to him and diverts investments from Equity 11 to these other firms. I have some contacts that I am going to tap in a few weeks and find out exactly how much money this guy is stealing...sorry I mean investing.

Typically anyone that has a lot of companies with no revenue are using the companies to do business because they need to hide money or a good way to scam people.

A general web search identified Smith as purchasing the Pittsburgh Steelers. This guy is so believable that he made it on TV folks...national TV!!! Google JB Smith and Pittsburgh Steelers (paste this link)

he has tied up all these retired feds with him and I am sure none of them have a clue. I wonder if the guys and gals at Isekurity know what they have gotten themselves into.

Ball has plenty of dirt out there and he is a very good bull shit artist. His company RB Industries was a cluster f**** and he apparently ran the company in the ground. While he was stealing money from his own company and he and his wife riding in style RBI was going under. This guy has to be one of the worst business people on the planet and I have no idea how he skated through the secret service. I don't typically believe everything I read unless I check it out for myself, so that's what I did.

He has another company called RBA and the complaint listed on this site from CLV states that he screwed him on a deal. If you are reading this blog CLV, please list your concern with the company that issued the check to Ball as well as BBB. He got away with it at RBI and this Isekurity thing but I will make his life hell and dig up every piece of dirt I can find on this guy.

I have more digging to do on Balless and Smith and will definitely be reporting my findings.

To the other readers and contributors, keep on checking and lets try to stop people like Ball and Smith from doing this to others.
 24th of May, 2010 by   RATS 0 Votes
Not a fool 37,

RR is Richard R. It is either his brother or father. None the less, he is going to bring his family down with him.
 25th of May, 2010 by   make it right 0 Votes
Im glad somebody is kicking reggies ass. he drives around in his hundred thousnand dollar range rover and prances around like he owns the city. i sent him a very clear message and then suddenly he sends me a text message out of the blue at midnight one night. this guy will get his and its going to hurt a hell of a lot more than he hurt me. everywhere i go i let people know about this crook and his crooked federal agents. if you associate with reggie yo drink from the same cup as far as im concerned. this guy will never do business with anyone i know
 25th of May, 2010 by   RATS 0 Votes
Well, today was a good day with Kwame going to jail. The next one needs to be "The White Kwame" (JB Smith) and his apprentice Reggie Ball. The problem with these guys is they think they can get away with it. The scam will go on until typically a recession takes place and people want their money. His money and so called connections run dry and it all comes crashing down. The lies turn into nightmares. Nightmares soon turn into reality. His nightmare is going to look like a walk in the park when my group is done exposing him. I love the color orange on scum. You are next boys!!

27th of May, 2010 by   RATS 0 Votes
When you meet someone who really is a good person it makes it that more important to uncover those who aren't. Lets get these people in jail.
 28th of May, 2010 by   JNA 0 Votes
wow...http://revealallthescams.wordpress.com/
 28th of May, 2010 by   RATS 0 Votes
Go here to see more information on Reggie Ball.

I wonder if he really works here and if so they know what Reggie is all about and what he is doing? Need to find more on this.
 29th of May, 2010 by   RATS 0 Votes
What a small world. I was golfing today with my buddy at a bachelor party and I met this guy who's wife used to work for isekurity. She left about a year ago he told me but also mentioned the owners, John Smith and Reggie Ball are getting sued. I don't know if this is true. Does anyone know if it is?
 18th of Jun, 2010 by   HLG -1 Votes
I am considering working for iSEKURITY..
I see your comments here...but don't see secifics.
How did Reggie Bush scam you, or someone?
How is John Brett Smith scamming people?
Facts and specifics, please.
I haven't found anything in all the usual sources on the web
and I have looked for hours.
Show me, please.