logo

www.FragranceX.com
bad service
2. (0 mins ago)
www.FragranceX.com
Failure to deliver, charged shipping fees!
3. (1 mins ago)

Isagenix Complaints & Reviews - This blender is absolutely useless

Isagenix Contacts & Informations

Isagenix

Posted:    Infuriated

This blender is absolutely useless

I purchased a Isagenix branded shake blender for $50 + tax + shipping for approximately $65.00 total.

The blender blade unit silicone seal was not positioned properly and leaked the first time I used the blender. I re-seated the seal and it worked fine for about 2 weeks when it malfunctioned again. I removed the top after mixing a shake to find the liquid had leaked again. When pieces of the silicone seal showed up in the shake, I realized the seal had not just lifted a bit, it was blended into the shake.

I contacted Isagenix about the problem via email. They sent me instructions to return the unit at my own expense and to understand that any part of the unit that was NOT the motor would not be covered under warranty.

I replied that I just needed a replacement silicone seal to get the unit working fine again, and did not want to go to the time and expense of returning the unit to them knowing they would NOT doing anything about the problem.

They replied that the manufacturer doesn't allow them to carry spare parts and I was out of luck.

I called customer service who echoed this lame excuse for how this company does NOT stand behind their products and I now own a $65 piece of garbage!!!! This blender is absolutely useless with the broken seal.

Rosann
Bellevue, WA

Company details:

Isagenix International
2225 S. Price Road
Chandler AZ 85248
Comments United States Consumer Electronics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Mar, 2008 by   Gary Barnes 0 Votes
I also purchased the Isagenix blender and there was NO Seal at all for the blender. I'm not sure what to do or who to get one from. Right now I just tighten the top on as much as I can and stand by with wash cloth to clean up any mess. Sure am disapointed with this product.
 31st of Aug, 2008 by   ChilliGirl 0 Votes
In Response to Rosann and Gary with all good intention;
I am sorry to hear that you have both had a difficult time with the Isagenix Blender. Although I have to admit I find it hard to understand why you had this problem with Customer Service. I have also tried the Magic Bullet Blender only to find they do not provide replacement seals either. I did have a similar problem with the Isagenix Blender and upon emailing customer service and explaining the situation, without question, I had received a new one with in 3 days at no charge and I wasn't requested to send the faulty one back. This company has been wonderful with all aspects to customer service with myself and with anyone I know that has dealt with them. If I might add The Nutritional Program is Magnificent and so are all the Results!!
I would hope you have as well enjoyed the benefits of this product other then the one negative experience with the blender. I would try Customer Service once again and explain your situation to them, my bet is it might be different.
 11th of Oct, 2008 by   bec tomezak 0 Votes
My husband started the prgram less than two weeks ago and we have been sharing the blender that came with the shakes etc. ours broke this morning (same problem with the seal - it dropped in to the shake as it was working and so destroyed the seal). I'm not sure what I could have done to prevent this problem from happening...?? I will try calling Customer Service on Monday and hope to recieve a positive and helpful response from them, as per Chilligirl.
 20th of May, 2009 by   Bob Roizman 0 Votes
The company cannot sell cheaply made Chinese products at inflated prices without them backfiring eventually. Rather then take responsibility for an inferior product, they will find more excuses to come out smelling like a rose. All too often a company will sell additional inferior products to maximize their profits, knowing quite well that people buy all the extras along with the original product.

If everyone did just a little homework online to check out what they are buying, they would save themselves a great deal of grief and a lot of money. Always trust the reviewed items first. That's how the BBB stays in business.
 3rd of Nov, 2011 by   Rosann 0 Votes

I called customer service who echoed this lame excuse for how this company does NOT stand behind their products and I now own a $65 piece of garbage!!! This blender is absolutely useless with the broken seal.
 16th of Jan, 2012 by   coastalone 0 Votes
I have had my isagenix blender for 4 years with my husband and I both using it everyday, several times a day. We have never had on bit of trouble with it so bought a second one for travel. Gave that one to our son instead. He has used it for 3 years and no trouble. So now I will be buying another for travel. Sorry you have had trouble. Sounds like you might be writing for a competitor company. If you are still having trouble. I order the wrong shake and they replaced it for the correct one with no extra charge and did not have to return the wrong one. They are great customer service people
 12th of Jul, 2013 by   Msspin1 0 Votes
I ordered the isagenix blender and I'm having trouble with the white rubber parts on the bottom of the blade shreading down until it doesn't blend anymore. I've called the company, and they've answered (real person each time) and sent three replacements now. I'm a little worried about what to do when it is out if warranty next month and he next one breaks, but I agree excellent customer service. I asked if they have plans to redesign the blender since its a pretty bad design, the agent didn't know. I will say it works well when when it works. It just breaks a lot!

Tips for Keeping Your Online Business Safe