logo

ACK Group
Fake Job Consultancy
3. (12 mins ago)
Reliance Communications
Installation of Tower on the terrace of my building
4. (14 mins ago)
Leaking

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Iranian hospital Dubai most awful hospital Complaints & Reviews - Iranian hospital Dubai most awful hospital

Iranian hospital Dubai most awful hospital Contacts & Informations

Iranian hospital Dubai most awful hospital

Posted:    sayed

Iranian hospital Dubai most awful hospital

iranian hospital most awful hospital in the world
United Arab Emirates
This hospital has destroyed my whole life at very young age ...i have my whole life in front of me ..but no hope of anything..this hospital took away from me my most precious thing that i loved my beauty of face ...my nose ..area under eyes..my skin...Oh Allah please destroy the doctors of this hospital ...my life is a ness now ...oH GOD ...DESTROY this boutcher house ...god blast the doctor who did my surgery ...MY ADVICE TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE goin to this hospital is please if u love ur self even a lil bit ..please dont go to this hospital ...my whole life is destroyed my precious thing in my life is finished ...oH GOD ...HOW am i goin to live ...this hospital is a boutcher house and nothing else
Comments United Arab Emirates Plastic Surgery
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of May, 2009 by   farid -1 Votes
I do not think the way for complain in the media be correct.
If there is a real mismanagement or malpractice the patient has the right to complain to the local authorities.
Every day 40 operations are being done in that hospital and the more operations the more complications are expected, this is rule.
 19th of Jun, 2009 by   sayed +1 Votes
Mr farid i wish something like wthat has happened with me happens with you or ur family members atleast once then i will see your reaction ..doing 40 surgeries in a day or 2 doesnt means atleast 5-10 among 40 will have complications or will not go well ...this is not abloody game in which you won 30times and lost 10 times this is about life ..life long suffering if surgery didnt go well for that particular person ...this hospital is cheap has very bad service inexpericed surgeons ...the surgeons experiment their dull and dum techniques on the patients during surgeries and if any thing went wrong the surgeron or the hospital is not responsible for it ...i wish Mr farid something like what happend with me also happens with you r any of your family members then i will see your reaction i just hope it happens atleast once .
 19th of Jun, 2009 by   sayed +1 Votes
i have also taken legal actions againt the hospital and soon i will get money to correct what they have done wrong and it will be done in some good hospital after with good surgeons ...i hope Dubai athorities take some serious actiona gaaint this irresponsible hospital with inexperinced doctors ...my only request to people who read my complaints "PLEASE DONT GO TO THIS HOSPITAL IF YOU DONT WANT TO REGRET LIKE I AM DOING IN EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE SINCE THE DAY I HAD DONE MY SURGERY THERE "
 27th of Jun, 2009 by   Angela0 0 Votes
This hospital is helping people since 1970 with great services. Its oldest Dubai hospital. If they are bad as you assumptive. They will close it since long time ... I don’t understand why you complaining here ?? why don’t you go to Dubai health authority and complain there IF YOU REALLY HAVE A SERIOUS CASE
 28th of Jun, 2009 by   sayed 0 Votes
Mr angelo i have seen the help this hospital is giving this hospital has a bad history and present, the surgery at this hospital costed me about 7, 000 dhs and as you say the so called help left me with many physical problems and mental as well which further costed me 18, 000 dhs to correct what the frst surgery had done, the frst surgery in tis hospital was done to correct a minor problem very minor ..in which the docotor claimed to be very professional ...im sayin WHY THE HELL YOU SAY U CAN DO IT AND YOU UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEME WEN U CANT DO IT AND IT RESULTS WITH LIFE LONG SUFFERING WITH YHOUR UNPROFESSIONALISM, they just experiment on patients thats it... why i am sayin it over here because i am warning people that the injustice and fraud that has happened with me should not happen with them ..there was no one to tell me about this hospital i was unlucky i dont want others to be unlucky in this case like i was ...leagal action againt tem is on the way soon i hope it to be in my favor ...
 24th of Jul, 2009 by   sayed 0 Votes
This hospital hires very unprofessional doctors who dont care about the patients its like boucher house they start buchering humans like one after the another...they do many surgeries here but the people who are large in numbers are poor people who dont have much money and the hospital doctors and management take advantage of them and they loot them and do what ever they like and after " what the poor people can do if the surgeries go wrong"...they dont care abot how the surgeries go they jst have targets about 30-40- surgeries a day no matter how the results are they keep on doing n meeting their targets and if out of 30 surgeries 15-16 surgeries go wrong they will say" since they are doing so many surgeries it is obvious for some of them to go wrong"...is this a responsible statement why do you do so many surgeries ...when u know with so much numbers u cant give the patients satisfaction of what they want ...the hospital is just destroying lives and looting people ...god blast this hospital and the doctors of it.
 1st of Aug, 2009 by   asfar 0 Votes
I think this people who complain like this need Psychologist visit instead surgery. If you have the right, instead of naginging in the internet go with your documents to legal department and gets your rights or makes an appointment with physiologist before harm yourself or others.
 19th of Jan, 2010 by   sayed 0 Votes
mr asfar going to court will not bring back what is lost ...i hope something similar or even worse happens with you onli ten u will be able to understand ...and then the same things should be said to u ..i will pray to god for something bad to happen to you 2
 30th of Mar, 2010 by   Al Anooood 0 Votes
I'm sorry for wt hpnd to you, but at da same tym u should nt pray to God for somethin bad lyk wt u paryed for asfar (i will pray to god for something bad to happen to you 2) datz was bad.
 15th of May, 2010 by   Julie19 0 Votes
ok after reading these comments i am literraly scared damn scared for my mother i will be taking her to this hospital as she is a rheumatoid patient..and i heard tests and treatment fees are really cheap ova here, but i m scared anyone suggest me should continue her treat in zulekha or this hospital will be best options please guys help me :(
 15th of May, 2010 by   sayed 0 Votes
Julie dear even my parents took me to this hospital beacuse of its low cost ...and it ended up destroying my life ..do your homework i wldnt recomment u to go 2 this hospital better try some hospital who has responsible doctors who value you rather than after taking money from you they show real faces of them thats wat happened to me in this hospital ...believe me going to this hospital was worst thing in my life which i will be regretting whole my life :(...and i stil am suffering ..best of luck julie peace
 29th of Dec, 2011 by   Mike Benett -1 Votes
Iranian hospital in Dubai is among the best hospitals with highly qualified doctors. People from all around UAE come to this hospital. Iranian hospital in Dubai is one of the oldest hospitals in Dubai and is under very restricted quality controls by the government of UAE and Iran.
 2nd of Jan, 2012 by   Alkali -1 Votes
Well let me have a say if it is not too late. I have been a patient in that Hospital( spine Surgery done by Dr Ali Modares). It has been the best operation that a sick person would ever hope for..
1. That Hospital has the most neat Operation room i have seen and i have seen many( from India to egypt and UK)
2. It is the only hospital that you can call a doctor on his personal Cell number for him to answer and attend to your needs.
3. And on top of everything you never need to pay for drugs if surgery is carried out there

ALKALI ABDU DODO
 28th of Feb, 2013 by   imamtwd 0 Votes
Mr Alkali Abdu DoDo, I have read some comments on this hospital which is trying to change my mine to go to the hospital for cervical spine treatment but when I read your comment I felt different.please I need your advise. Umar Nigeria

How to Ask for a Raise