logo

ITT Technical Institute
Think twice
2. (11 mins ago)
Protection One
Stay away from Protection One!
3. (13 mins ago)
Ocean Beach Club/Goldkey resort
Timeshare week forfeited because of missed maintenance payment
4. (13 mins ago)

International Award Payment Center Contacts & Informations

International Award Payment Center

Posted: 2011-02-18 by    urdoha

I believed It is scam

I recieved a letter by post yesterday Feb.17, 2011.The contains is about the money that I need to confirmed.I need to return the reply envelope with $25.00 au to process. I try to search last night I foundout it is a scam.Today Feb.18 I received another letter from the post about MONEY MOTION VI. DECLARATION OF DECISION TO NOMINATE. FORM NO.B 1 E F3-F. PREPARED DOCUMENT FIRST STAGE ENTRY NOMINATION CONFIRMED. MOTION TO NOMINATE AUTHORIZED BY: THOMOS MOOSE-JUDGE AND THE OTHER ONE I CANT READ WELL THE SIGNATURE. The person who put my name Mary Kelley.I dont know this person.I dont play this kind of game compitation.I wonder why how did they get my name and address.I live in Australia and this address from OPPORTUNITIES UNLIMITED PUBLICATIONS, INC.(OPP) 1401 ARMOUR ROAD, NORTH KANSAS CITY, MO 64116 USA. THAT is the second letter address I recieved.
i WOULD LIKE TO COPY SOME OF THE CONTENTS;
MONEY MOTION VI
ATTENTION:URDOHA CATALDI.PLS READ CAREFULLY.
WINNERS CHECK ARE GRANTED TO BE ISSUED AND WELL OVER SIX MILLION AU DOLLARS'has already been paid!This is a formal notice of your Eligible to win. I am thrilled to bring you this Letter which confirms Your Nomination-Being fully Ratified by the prize Council-To win a share of $20, 000.00 including a $15, 000.00 Grand Prize or a minimum prize of $1, 000.00 AUD. Your probably thought it could never happen to you.And even now, you may still find it hard to believed that you, could be a Big Cash Winner.But is is absolutely true:ALL CASH PRIZES in the Money Motion VI :Prize Competion are 100% GUARANTEED.Just look at the payments we have already made totalintg MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! THEN ALL THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE INCLUDING MY NAME IS THERE.
on the bottom it says: Over SIX MILLION DOLLARS is already paid...and Your Nomination is now effective. You don need to correctly answer the standard skill question you will find the next page, and enclose the discounted $25.00 AUD registration fee.

I do believed that a lot of people are victimize with this kind of scam.For me I am very much thankful to God that I found the truth before I decided to send the money that with out my knowing it is a scam. Pls. for the sake of everybody.BE VERY CAREFUL AND HOPEFULLY PEOPLE WILL AWARE THROUGH THE COMMENTS. bUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE WHO DONT SEARCH FIRST? i DO HOPE THIS KIND OF SCAM WILL STOP SO THAT POOR PEOPLE WILL NOT BE A VICTIMS.tHANKS FOR YOUR SITE THAT i CAN POST MY COMPLAINT TO AWARE EVERY ONE WHO CAN OPEN AND READ.
Comments United States Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Oct, 2011 by   2Wheels 0 Votes
I received same scam this morning in Australia signed by alias Mary Kelley, I am used to Nigerian scams but these are coming from Missouri nth Kansas but may be originated in Canada.They look very official signed by Judges Thomas Moore and Mitchell Wayne and signed at the bottom by John Winstead.They do not have my real name as I don't use my real name online However this week my Facebook account was hacked from Kansas and I had to change my password, luckily I don't use my real name on facebook either.Most of my smarter friends use pseudo names.It is a $20, 000 AUD prize and they are asking for $25 to process the prize.This is the second scam I have received in one week by the same mob, not very smart are they?
Why the FBI has'nt caught these guys is beyond me, it can't be that difficult when they have a P.O. Box to collect their money from.Anyhow I hope this helps someone else.
 14th of Nov, 2011 by   hendrik v viakondo 0 Votes
to day i have received the same scam from the same people same company but i was so stupid because i have paid the money already to the post office for registration, But any way thank you very much to open my eyes from now on i will check every thing on the internet before i responding to anything,
 15th of Nov, 2011 by   2Wheels 0 Votes
I have received several more since this first one above.The next three I received all within a couple of weeks of this first one, they were all different in appearance and toal prize winnings of about $100, 000 all up.This morning Tuesday 15th Nov 2011 I received another one from Distribution Claim Allowance.DAP . 7154 N University Dr #b66 Tamarac, FL 33321-2916 certifying rights to claim $1, 750, 233.99c. It is all yellow in colour with a green border and a picture of a horse galloping.Again they have used my fake internet name which automattically tells me that I did not enter any looto or sweepstake as I would have used my real name.They are asking for a $30 required fee, which of course is the rip off part.They want me to send it to DAP 934 N UNIVERSITY DVE #332 CORAL SPRINGS, FL 33071.I just hope they have'nt ripped off any old folks with this scam because they can least afford it.It amazes me that the authorities have not caught up with these scammers yet.Perhaps if you live in America you could call the FBI and report this gang of mobsters, it's to expensive to ring from Australia.Thanks regards to all that may read this, best of luck.
 29th of Jan, 2012 by   chris torrez 0 Votes
HELLO I GOT THE SAME LETTER THANKS TO YOUR ASSEMENT OF YOUR EDITORIAL I WAS ABLE TO CROSS REFERENCE TISH FAKE LETTER THANKS AGAIN christopherj3361@yahoo.com i kind of new it was a scam
 17th of Apr, 2012 by   Danni858222 0 Votes
got the same thing in Tasmania to day so glade i looked first still wondering how the hell they got my address and name but thanks for posting i thought i was a scam :)
 7th of Jun, 2012 by   AShAK 0 Votes
Im from Alaska and I have received like 20 of these Forms No:B2EF3-F asking for my money to be guaranteed with 15, 000.00!! Good thing I looked it up before paying the stupid deadline money which is like 25.00 and then their entry fee of 9.00!! Dont have that money for nothing!! Stupid to do this to people! Have noo Clue to how they might have received my address and name!!??
 13th of Jun, 2012 by   LKaukura 0 Votes
Hi there! I receive the same letter as other peoples. They said the same things like everyone else had described. I am in New Zealand. At first I knew that this was a scam but I when on google and did some research and I found this. Now I am so grateful that I found some people that have the same issue as me. All your message was helpful so now I'm not gonna send any money for this scammed. How on earth did they get our name and address?? Anyway be safe everyone and be careful.

Beware Online Shoppers