logo

Inter-Link Courier Company LTD Contacts & Informations

Inter-Link Courier Company LTD

Posted:    Partha Manna

Scam winning cheque

From: "George Jackson" <interlinkcourierserviceagent02@gmail.com> Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by gmail.com. Learn more
To: "Partha Manna" <par3tha@yahoo.co.in>

United Kingdom
Our Ref#: SLC/CPEL/9876
Your Ref #: {CPEL/OWN/9876}

ATTENTION: Partha Manna,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email. Your winning package contaning your winning cheque and certificate of deposit and an accompanying certificate of cash lodgement is signed and sealed here in my office ready for delivery to your destination as provided by the FREELOTTO COMPANY which was subsequently verified by you.

The cost of delivery of your winning package cannot be deducted from your winning cheque because it has been insured to its exact value. The purpose for this compulsory insurance policy on all winning package is due to the fact that winning packages here in the United Kingdom are termed sensitive packages hence they are guided and protected by hard cover insurance policies to guide against missapropriation of lottery funds.

The reason your delivery charges will have to be paid before delivery is because of the risk that the courier company will have to undertake to deliver your winning package hence they will be held liable in case of missapropriation of your lottery funds, this means that in case anything happens to your winning package, they are ready and liable to pay for damages and you will have a total refund of your delivery charges plus your winning funds.

We will proceed to deliver your winning package to you in the next 24 Hours immediately we confirm receipt of payment of your delivery charges from you according to your choice of delivery.Here is our account officer's information in India below:

You have to make the payment to our agent bank account in India,with the follow details

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
BRANCH :MUMBIA BRANCH INDIA
ACCOUNT NAME:MEENA PATEL
ACCOUNT NUMBER:24405001692

The exchange rate today from £450 pounds to India rupees is 36,172.04 INR once we receive the funds in our account we will proceed to deliver your winning cheque to you in the next 24 hours.

Note: we do not allow cheque payment, all payment should be made in cash to our account,so that we can proceed to deliver your winning package to you immediately.

After payment, you have to scan the pay in slip to this office for proper verification.

Mr. George Jackson
Inter Link Express Courier Delivery service
Administrative Officer
Tel: +44705-380-5742 or 00944705-380-5742

sir ,
In the context of the above mentioned documents, I
gave all the required documents and delivery charge of Rs.36173 to the appropriate above mentioned authority to deliver my package on
16th june,2007. But after that date inspite of my repeated mail I did not get any response from them .

Sir, I want to know the truthness about the above mentioned organization (the courier company ) and the person . And If they are true , then please
inform me that they have been delivered my package or not ? Here is reference no:

their Ref#: SLC/CPEL/9876
our Ref #: {CPEL/OWN/9876}

After investigate the matter please inform me

I eagerly waiting for your kind reply as soon as possible.

Thanking You,
yours faithfully,
Partha Manna.
Comments India Movement & Delivery
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Apr, 2008 by   Andre Janniere 0 Votes
Hi,
I think I am going to be in a similar position pretty soon. A so called law firm says that a winnings check is being sent to me via Interlink Courier Company, and if they ask for any money and gives the same reasons why I should pay those fees, I am not paying. Partha Manna thanks for the email complaint, I am now on standby for their request which will be rebutted. I know it is a Scam check. Oh by any chance did you get the check after all.

Everybody please be on the look out for INTERLINK COURIER COMPANY.

Regards
THE BRITISH ONLINE GAME 2008
UK National Lottery,
P O Box 1010 Liverpool
L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM

Attention: Erwin Mulialim,

We hereby use this medium to kindly inform you about the draw that lead to your victory in the Online UK Lottery Promo, It was a random selection of E-mail addresses ranging over twenty one thousand E-mail (21, 000) addresses and the selection was carried out by the E-mail Selective System (ESS) where your email address happens to emerge as one of the lucky winners of the category ''D'' of our last draw this means that you and as well as the other winners in your batch have been approved for a cash prize of Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterlings (500, 000: 00GBP), given below is your winning paramentals and you are advised to keep them safe so as to enhance a successful disbursement of your winning fund.

WINNING PARAMETERS
Ref :UKNL-L/200-26937
Batch:2008MJL-01
TICKET No: 20511465463-7644
Winner's Name: Erwin Mulialim
Raffle Draw Winning Email:(erwin.mulialim@gmail.com)

The process for claiming your winnings has been made very simple as you are to contact via E-mail the Agency that will be handling the delivery/transfer of your winning to you (Interlink Courier Service Plc) with the contact informations below:

COMPANY: INTERLINK COURIER SERVICE LTD
Dispatch Officer's Name: Mr. David Denham

Direct Tel: :+44 703 194 1793
:+44 704 573 4684
Direct Fax: :+44 700 598 1446
Email: delivery-interlink@hotmail.com
: delivery_interlink@yahoo.com

We hereby bring to your notice that we have processed your payment and your cheque is ready for disbursement, along with:

(1).WINNING CERTIFICATE FROM UK NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTIONS.
(2).CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES(C.S.F.C.);
(3).CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN OF FUNDS(C.O.F.).
(4). AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM.

We have then forwarded your winning cheque to the courier firm that will handle the delivery. It will be delivered to you after you have contacted them. You are to proceed to your bank with the cheque to cash it once you receive it.

You are required to send your personal information along so that they will remmit your consignment to your stipulated address.

1)Winner's Full Names:
2) Present Full Address:
3) Telephone Number:
4) Country & Nationality:
5) Raffle Draw Winning Email:
6) Amount Won:
7) Winning Reference Number:

Do contact the Courier Company immediately with their contact details as given above so as to enable them commence on the delivery of your parcel with immediate effect.

NB: Our Fiduciary Claims Agent will be assigned by the Management to come along with the delivery agent for guidelines to enable effecetive disbursement of your winning fund to you.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Pinket Griphin
Accredited Fiduciary Agent
UK ONLINE LOTTERY PROMOTION'S
Dear Mr. Pinket Griphin,

Why You SPAM my e-mail by sending unwanted message?

The reason are :
- I have not entered a legitimate lottery.
- In almost all cases I must purchased a ticket to enter a legal
lottery but until now I have not purchased any tickets to enter a
legitimate lottery.
- The winners must always contact the lottery first and none of
these lotteries will contact the winners to say that they won.

For me, your e-mail is impossible. So, can you explain how can I won
the Online UK Lottery Promo?

Erwin Mulialim
------------------------
Hello,
Partha Manna thank you very much for the email complaint, I am going to be in a similar position as you and Andre Janniere, so everybody should be careful.

Erwin Mulialim
------------------------
 19th of Nov, 2008 by   MIKE 0 Votes
I just receive the same lottery wining, I check out on the web And I found out that they are using an auto-forward calls so you thing you call to UK but the +44 code area belongs to Nigeria, this scam needs to stop. This is like the 5th time I receive something like this.
 11th of Feb, 2009 by   jsta777 0 Votes
Hi, Me to, they keep on and on.Darn Scammers.
 26th of Mar, 2009 by   Alka 0 Votes
Its a scam. Please be warned.
 10th of May, 2009 by   Rosally Ann A. Quejada 0 Votes
hi im a 21 years old filipina/philippines i just got the same mail just today 05-10-2009 and they say that i just won 500, 00 GBP.. i never thought it is a scam so i replied on their e-mail.. well anyway thank u for the info i will never entertain their e-mails again.. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
 14th of May, 2009 by   Esty 0 Votes
Hello, I just to ask that is true I just wont Online UK Loterry Promo? is the chegue in your company right now? Must I pay for the delivery? Is it true that your email address delivery-interlink@hotmail.com and delivery_interlink@yahoo.com? Please email me "fast" the information at rahayu_esty@yahoo.com. I'll be thanks for your respons.

Esty Rahayu S.
 22nd of Aug, 2009 by   whoser 0 Votes
>> PROCESSING DEPARTMENT
>> 26 Stanhope Road
>> Kent CT14 6AD London
>> United Kingdom
> I am directed by the management to inform you that we have processed
>> your payment and your cheque is ready for disbursement. In this regard
>> you are to choose from the (2) options below that best suite you, on
>> how you wish to receive your funds. Kindly note that your funds
>> deposited with us is not in liquid form but in Bank Cheque, this is in
>> compliance with the Anti-Fraud law, section 2, sub section (iv) of the
>> procedural manual of the funds disbursement agreement existing between
>> courier companies and the British Government.
>> The options to receive your winnings are:
 22nd of Aug, 2009 by   whoser 0 Votes
1) You can have our affiliate courier company deliver the cheque to
>> your designated address. This is in consonance with our policy in this
>> regard, be advised that if you option for the cheque to be couriered,
>> we however exempts our self from all liability related to this
>> service. The cost of this service would be paid by you to the
>> affiliate courier company that will deliver your parcel and you will
>> be referred to our affiliate courier company so that you can make
>> inquiries concerning your charges. In the light of this above, you are
>> advised to choose from the options given to you.
>> If your option for courier service you are to notify this office so
>> that we can forward your certified bank cheque and winning certificate
>> per your request to the courier company to be delivered to you.
>> 2) We will open an account for you in a Bank here in U.K deposit your
>> cheque wait for 24hour then start to Transfer your winning found to
>> you via bank transfer also you be responsible for the cost account
>> opening/initial deposit.
>> Please as your sole representative down here in the U.K, we advice all
>> client to keep winning information confidential to avoid impersonation
>> this advice is given to all clients due our past experience from the
>> past.
>> Once again, Congratulation once more.
>> Best wishes, Mr Pedro Melvin.
 12th of Jul, 2011 by   irma oviedo 0 Votes
hi! my name is irma oviedo i live in mexico city, i got an email from david denham from interlink courrier service and the same thing, asking to pay in advance for the delivery of my "prize" it is sad how they make people believe...thanks
my email is: omiconsultoriodental@gmail.com
 7th of Nov, 2012 by   ishaq meo 0 Votes
INTER-LINK COURIER SERVICE PLC

Unit 13E, Ashford Industrial Estate
TW15 1AU, Manchester,
United Kingdom.
TELL: +44 701 112 0641

Attn: Muhammad Usman Aslam,

You are welcome to Interlink Express Delivery Service an affiliate of the UN GRANT SUPPORT. We are pleased to be at your service. Interlink Express is Regulated and Stipulated by the Finacial Service Authority(FSA)., the finacial institutions that Govern all Finacial activities in the United Kingdom.This is to inform you that we are in possession of a consignment, deposited by Un Grant Support which is to be couriered to you.You are to please confirm your alternative mailing address to enable us dispatch your parcel immediately.It is the usual practice of our organization to conduct a proper verification of all parcels that we are to deliver to ensure that they are valid. Is rest assured that your cheque has been package and truely delivery will be made once you have meet the necessary requirements.We are a well established company offering courier and transport services 24 hours a day for priority delivery of letters, parcels and consignments to any destination by road, air or sea. We have a substantial team of couriers available for motorcycle dispatch plus van driver couriers in all size vehicles from small vans up to 7.5 tonne and international couriers for dispatch by road, sea or air.Note: That your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been remitted to you. This means that the below charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your package can be deliver to you.

Description of parcel to be delivered:
An original certificate of weight: -------------0.15kg
Bonded cheque of weight: -------------0.17kg
Total weight of parcel: -------------0.32kg
Colour of Parcel: -------------White

Please note that P. O. Box Address are NOT ACCEPTABLE for Courier Delivery, Only valid residential/ Office Address are certified ok. is the usual practice of the Delivery Services to conduct a proper cross-examination and verification of all parcels delivered to any customers. Your delivery will be made upon fulfillment of the required as contained in this memorandum.You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transferring of your cash prize to you. With regards to this, there are three options open to you, you are required to select the most convenient of the three.The options, together with their associated charges are presented below:Courier of your winning draft to you via any of this listed below:

1.) ONE WORKING DAY DELIVERY

Mailing: £75.00
Insurance: £120.00
Vat: £100.55
TOTAL: £295.55

Direct Bank Transfer Option: This is the Direct Bank Transfer that will enable you receive the sum of 800, 000 Pounds in any account that you will provide for this to us to effect the transfer as it is always done electronically as it will TAKE 3 WORKING DAYS to Reflect In The account that you will provide. Also you will be charged by our transferring bank, which is ( £1250) of the cash being transferred will be paid by you before your winning funds can be transfered to your bank account.Note:The charges cannot be Deducted from your winnings.This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the National Gambling Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds and win Situaitions. So this charges will be provided by you before your winning cheque will be sent to you.Please respond to this email by making a selection from the three options above. Also attach a scanned copy of either your driver's licence, international passport (photo page) or any other legally identifying document.Send your response to indicate your option within the next 24hrs, because you only have 7 working days to claim this cheque and after this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be reused in the drawings of the next edition of the Un Grant Support.

Once again, Congratulations

Your urgent reply will be most welcome

Treat with dispatch,
Mr.Wigan Sawford
Registered in England No 929027.
Unit 13E, Ashford Industrial Estate
Shield Road, Ashford, Middx,
TW15 1AU, United Kingdom.
Regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
© 2012 Interlink Express Delivery Services.

Top 10 Mistakes in a Consumer Bankrupcty Case