logo

Legalzoom
Unauthorized Charges
3. (10 mins ago)
vacationsinmarcoisland.com
They provided bad and dirty house for us
4. (11 mins ago)

InstrumentAlley.com
Logan, Utah
Phone: 435-764-6872
instrumentalley.com
I made an order for an Eastwood Gemini guitar on Monday, it's now Friday, supposedly this guy says he shipped my guitar on thursday, but the tracking number he sent me is bogus. It just tells me that FedEx has no information of the package. Which means he didn't send it off. I left him an e-mail telling him of what I read on this site and if my guitar isn't received by the end of next week I will be reporting him to the police and calling my bank and alerting them to internet fraud. He called my son immediately and spoiled the Christmas surprise gift I had got for him. I have read other reports on here about them not sending items, sending the wrong item and or a broken one. DON'T BUY FROM THIS PLACE UNLESS YOU WANT A HEADACHE. I CANT WAIT TO CALL MY BANK, BECAUSE I JUST KNOW THAT THING IS NOT GOING TO BE COMING. HOPEFULLY I CAN GET MY MONEY BACK.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Jan, 2009 by   InstrumentAlley.com +1 Votes
This is a punk kid that has no clue what he is talking about. He sent a vile and vulgar email to us demanding to know where his guitar was one day after the order was placed. I explained to him that it was the busy holiday season and that his instrument was being set up and inspected which was part of the purchase. His claims are obsurd and are the product of the penned up aingst of an impatient teen. The guitar was set up and missed the Friday pickup so it went out first thing Monday, Dec. 22nd. Even though this kid was sent the tracking number, he still left these comments when the guitar was shipped the day before, absolutely clueless! Tracking number 084524910104655 at www.fedex.com tells the story! Shipped to 5216 Knox St. in Philadelphia, PA, signed for by P. Providence! It is very sad that a review like this would be left for no reason tarnishing our name.
 3rd of Mar, 2009 by   InternetShopperX +1 Votes
Check these guys out on the Better Business Bureau website/database. I will never order from them again. Their live chat system does not work and it seems it's a garage, operating from home store...it's really scary to think really.

See the link below:
 14th of Mar, 2009 by   kara 0 Votes
You ordered during the holidays buddy, geez... have some patience.

Things take time to ship, especially a few days before christmas. Next time maybe don't do last minute christmas shopping for your kid on the internet a few days before christmas, especially for such a big purchase like a guitar...
 7th of Aug, 2009 by   DannyT 0 Votes
I tried to call their company several time this week, but no answer. What business is this, out of a garage? All this make me think twice.

Buying Real Estate for Back Taxes