logo

Defective merchandise

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Instant Tax Service, Newport News, Virginia Complaints & Reviews - WORST SERVICE EVER

Instant Tax Service Contacts & Informations

Instant Tax Service

Posted: 2011-03-18 by    Maketia Wilson

WORST SERVICE EVER

Instant tax service
jefferson ave.
Newport News, Virginia
Phone: 757-926-2681
First of all, these people took $75.00 extra then what they was suppose to out of my refund... I called the girl Rachelle at the tidewater dr location and told her what happen. She admitted it was a mistake and that i will recieve my money back. This was January 30. Here it is going into April. They cut a check to some people, and now saying the not doing it anymore. I calls to see about my money. Mr. James told me that my money would be on the card. This was March 7 &8th i talk to him. Still til this day March 18, I recieve no money. Now when i call the office for James, they say he no longer works there. But the NICOLE girl who works there... (Newport News Location). She calms she's a manager... I ask nicely for the Corp. Office number, and she told me she was not going to give it to me... And had a very nasty attitude... All i have to say. I would not advise nobody to deal with instant tax service. The People is VERY VERY RUDE. and will not try to help at all... AND I STILL WANT MY MONEY
Comments United States Tax Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Feb, 2012 by   mad _black _woman 0 Votes
I went to instant tax service to file my taxes, they filed it with my last pay-stub. I had to go somewhere else to get an amendment done. I will never file with them again. They are a complete scam. I am going to do everything in my power to sue them. I didn't even receive my state refund. When I called the state to check on my refund, they told me it went to the tax office. They will not get away with this. I am going to file all kinds of complaints. Their advertisment is fake.
 29th of Feb, 2012 by   Jonathan E Fortman 0 Votes
We are have filed a lawsuit against Instant Tax Service in the State of Missouri. We are in the process of gathering information. Please feel free to call or email us at (314)522-2312 or jef@fortmanlaw.com. Our website is www.fortmanlaw.com. Thank you in advance.

Avoid 12 Scams of Christmas