logo

Nirvana Horses Resort
Account gmail hacked
2. (12 mins ago)
Del Prado Collections
Did not send promised display case
3. (16 mins ago)
Bravofly
Bad service
4. (25 mins ago)
Indian Railway (Western Railway)
People travelling in reserved coach
5. (32 mins ago)

FRAUD AND LIES

INSTANT TAX SERVICE
Memphis, Tennessee
Phone: PARKAVE AND ELVIS PRESLEY MEMPHIS,TN
I WENT TO INSTANT TAX ON 01/14/2011 TO FILE MY TAXES. I WAS TOLD THAT THEY WERE OFFERING LOANS FOR THE NEXT DAY. I HAD USED THE COMPANY BEFORE AND HAD RECEIVED A LOAN ONCE. I WAS TOLD TO CALL BACK BY TINA COLEMAN THE NXT DAY TO FIND OUT IF I HAD BEEN APPROVED. I WAS TOLD THAT I HAD NOT BEEN APPROVED AND THAT I WOULD HAVE T WAIT FOR THE TWO WEEKS TO GET MY CHECK ONCE THE IRS RELEASHED THE FUNDS. UPON CALLING TO CHECK THE STATUS OF MY REFUND ONE WEEK LATER I WAS TOLD THAT I NEEDED TO BRING IN A COPY OF MY DRIVER'S LICENSE BECAUSE SHE DIDNT HAVE IT IN THE SYSTEM. I TOOK MY DRIVER'S LICENSE IN AND I CALLE THE NEXT DAY TO CHECK ON MY REFUND SHE THEN STATED THAT IT HAD BEEN ACCEPTED AND THAT MY CHECK DATE WOULD BE 01/28/2011. AFTER SPEAKING WITH MY SISTER WHO GOT HER CHECK ON TODAY 01/27/2011 AHEAD OF TIME I DECIDED TO CALL AND CHECK ON MINE. I WAS TOLD BY TIM ANOTHER WORKER THAT I WAS REJECTED BECAUSE MY DEPENDENTS SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER'S DID NOT MATCH THE IRS FILES. I SPOKE WITH TINA COLEMAN WHO TOLD ME THAT SHE FAXED OVER A COPY OF THE SS CARD TO GET THIS CORRECTED AND THAT I SHOULD COME UP THERE AT 1:00PM, WHEN I ARRIVED SHE WAS NOT IN THE OFFICE. I WAS THEN TOLD BY TIM THAT HE HAD CORRECTED ALL OF THE INFORMATION AND THAT IT CAN TAKE UP TO TWO WEEKS FOR THEM TO REVIEW IT AND SET A CHECK DATE. WHICH WOULD BE 02/11/2011. I THEN CONTACTED THE MAIN OFFICE AND REQUESTED TO SPEAK WITH A MANAGER WHO CALLED ME BACK AND SAID THAT TINA COLEMAN SAID THAT I DID NOT GIVE HER A COPY OF MY DEPENDENTS SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS AND THAT IT WAS NY FAULT THE IRS REJECTED ME. I THEN STATED WELL HOW COULD SHE HAVE FAXED OVER A COPY OF THE DEPENDENT SS CARD IF SHE DIDNT HAVE A COPY. HE THEN STATED THAT IS A GOOD QUESTION. HE TEHN STATED THAT ONE OF THE DISTRICK MANAGERS WOULD HAVE TO GO OVER THERE AND CHECK THE FILES BUT HE THEN GAVE ME A NUMBER TO HIS CELLPOHNE, I HAVE MADE SEVERAL CALLS TO THIS MAN AND I HAVENT GOTTEN AN ANSWER OR A CALL BACK. WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND IS WHY DO THEY HAVE O LIE? ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS TELL THE TRUTH BECAUSE EVERYONE MAKES A MISTAKE. WHAT MAKES ME REALLY MAD IS THAT THEY ARE NOT OWNING UP TO THEIR MISTAKES AND THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO GET OUT OF GETTING ME MY MONEY THAT I NEED BAD TO PAY BILLS THAT ARE BEHIND. JERMAINE IS THE DISTRICT MANAGER TINA COLEMAN AND TIM ARE THE TAX WORKERS. IM ABOUT TO GO UP TO THE COMPANY AND SEE WHAT IS GOING ON BECAUSE NO ONE HAS CALLED ME BACK. TONIGHT I AM CONTACTING ANDY WISE TO GET THEM EXPOSED ON TV AND I WILL BE PLACING SOME OF THESE POSTS ON TV FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. INSTANT TAX SERVICE IS A RIP OFF.
Comments United States Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Feb, 2011 by   256 0 Votes
I totally agree, that they are a rip off. They state one preparation price butwhen you receive your money they have taken an extra $300 -$500 off of the refund. I receive the $1000 loan but they charge me $750 to prepare my tax so therefore they did not do me a favor. Then they said it will be posted on the card in 24 hours. out of $10, 000 they posted $500. Then I had to wait on my other money on 1/28. They still charged me the same amount to process my tax and more. Then you call to ask questions, everyone beomes clueless. I actually think many of these preparer is putting our money in their pockets. I agree this is a fraud in which needs to be exposed.
I am located in St.Loui MO.
 10th of Mar, 2011 by   ASIAD 0 Votes
ON THE GO TAXES 3340 POPLAR AVE, MEMPHIS TN 38111 IS A SCAM SHE WILL FILE YOUR TAXES AND YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM HER AGAIN MY TAXES ARE SHOWN DEPOSITED INTO ACCOUNT I NEVER GAVE HER A ACCOUNT NUMBER AND SHE HASNT ANSWERED THE PHONE SINCE I FILED THE TAXES PLEASE HELP HOW SHOULD I GO ABOUT TO PRESS CHARGES ON HER THE IRS CANT TELL ME ANYTHING EXCEPT THE MONEY WENT INTO A ACCOUNT WHICH IS NOT MY ACCOUNT HER BUSINESS PHONE IS DISCONNECTED .
 22nd of Feb, 2013 by   Jonathan E Fortman 0 Votes
We have filed a lawsuit against Instant Tax Service in the State of Missouri. We are currently looking to talk to people who have either used their services and have had problems. We are also looking to talk to anyone who was employed or is employed by Instant Tax Service who has information about the Instant Tax Service policy and procedures. Our communication will be kept confidential. Feel free to call us at (314)522-2312 or email us at jef@fortmanlaw.com. Thank you in advance!

10 Tips To Avoid Being Scammed by Credit Companies