logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Am Resorts / Unlimited Vacation Club
Misleading and lies - i know because i worked there
2. (1 mins ago)

Inmate Calling Solutions

Posted:    jennfoote

Inmate Calling Solutions
inmatecallingsolutions.com
Horrible and rude phone agents. Nobody ever has any real answers they just always tell you they'll set up an investigation that takes 24 to 72 hours, and the person doing the investigator will call you when the investigation is over. No investigator ever calls. I've had 3 investigations done now nobody has ever called me back. There was a block put on the facility I was recieving phone calls from by accident, mind you I just deposited 50 dollars on that account. When I finally called after waiting so long they told me the call block was removed...Little did they know that I have a very close family member who works at the facility who was able to relay messages between myself and my husband who was incarcerated there and I found out that he had been calling and the phone was still blocked. I called again and guess what? Yep another investigation and this time the phone agent was even crueler than the last. Yelling at me and telling me I could only ask her certain questions and when I asked her which questions were allowable she wouldn't inform me of what questions she could answer...telling me that if I didn't know which questions to ask her than I was talking to the wrong person and she was going to transfer me after I had already been transfered 3 times by what sounded like the same person to me. I also asked for a phone number to call whoever was doing the investigation so I could see what goes into an investigation and guess what...they refused to give me that number as well. This company is bullshit and they're employees are bullshit. It's a shame I dont know where their facility is located or I'd go down there in person and give them a piece of my mind!
Comments United States Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Inmate Calling Solutions complaints
Inmate Calling Solutions - denial of usage

Comments

17th of Nov, 2010 by   Pricey Patterson 0 Votes
I subscribed to services through this company over a month ago, once i paid them $90.00 for a 6 month subcription. I was told after I paid the fee that I would receive a local number in 72 hrs. Well 2 weeks later theyt finally activated the account, only to disactivate it 2 days later. I started calling them to see what the problem is, they hardly ever answer the phone, and when they do, their agents are rude, hardly speak or understand english. One month later, here I am still calling them everyday, only to receive empty promises when they do answer, and other times all I receive is a lame voicemail message. I am convinced that Inmate Calling Solutions, is a fraud. I sincerely suggest that everyone steer clear of this so called company, unless you just have money to give away...
 15th of Dec, 2010 by   honey23 0 Votes
im glad i read this cuz i was jus thinking about switchin to them i cant stand (global tel ink) all there answers are all mixed up they kept giving me diff answers and then when the phone finally worked for him to call the recording wouldnt sound so i had to call them hella times it really pissed me off
 16th of Dec, 2010 by   justice for the opressed 0 Votes
It's a shame that a "professional" phone company, doing a customer service is reduced to treating the caller as an inmate. It is equally sad to think how these people can sleep at night knowing how hateful they treat customers. Power mistreated is anarchy and eventually leads to implosion. But to be so cold as to deny communication without stipulations is inhumane. May God have mercy on them when it's their turn.
 28th of Jun, 2011 by   Mamaw1 0 Votes
I applied for service with Coastal Tel Link. All responses were from Inmate Call Solutions. Now I can't find Inmate Call Solutions Phone Number. I have instructed my credit card company to deny payment. Still don't have a solution for contacting my inmate. I believe this to be a scam.
 28th of Jun, 2011 by   Mamaw1 0 Votes
The above comment is mine.
 18th of Jul, 2011 by   pango123 0 Votes
People there are 2 companys you are talking about. 1- Inmate CALL Solutions which is a scam to get you cheaper calls from inmates and 2- Inmate CALLING Solutions who provide the actually phone service within the jails that inmates use to call home.
 16th of Aug, 2011 by   scampmeshi 0 Votes
WOW!!! LOOK IT IS A SCAM!!!

5 Tips for Your 2009 Tax Return