logo

Ripped off

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Indianpost / Speedpost Complaints & Reviews - Poor service!

Indianpost / Speedpost Contacts & Informations

Indianpost / Speedpost

Posted:    SANDIP JAND

Poor service!

I have booked the above consignment on 4th july from Jeypore Head Post Office by speed post to N.I.T. Warangal in my sons name Rahul Jand. The packet contains all his original academics certificates in ORIGINAL, since his campus starts today. He is not being allowed to sit for campus without the Original certificates. The movement of the article is not showing on the site. A written complaint has been given at jeypore post office yesterday for which no action has been taken so far.Their official site is not registering the complaint due to some problem unknown to me.
Comments India Movement & Delivery
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Mar, 2008 by   sanjeev kumar 0 Votes
I have sent a speed post from New Delhi-110067 (Munirka) for Gopalganj (Bihar) at 10th March 2008. But it did not reach until. I want to say that if you cannot provide good service why we use it? Is it speed post or simple post?
 15th of Mar, 2008 by   sanjeev kumar 0 Votes

If you have some responsibility check my mail. My speed post no is ED44055180719
 1st of Apr, 2008 by   raju madhav dhavale 0 Votes
I printed some matter on a post card with the help of my computer printer and posted it to my friend but the post master called me and advised me to pay 6 rupees tax on it. he said thet it would be considered as printed matter. If i type some matter with typewriter then that would be OK but not on computer . What is the fact Can't i write on post card with same cost (0.50 paise) plz send me details. I have read in the news paper that I can print on post card without any extra cost
 2nd of Apr, 2008 by   chitresh mukherjee 0 Votes
Dear Sir/Madam, Ihave sent a document from R.B. Avenue PO (Kol-700029)vide no-SP EW116023829 IN counter no: 1, OP-code : USR To ARNAB GUPTA, Bangalore, Pin560037on 26th March, 08 not yet received--Pl. enquire & sent reply. --Chitresh Mukherjee, K ol-700078
 29th of Apr, 2008 by   Louie 0 Votes
i dont want to trust things like this. sorry
 25th of May, 2008 by   D.D.Agarwalla 0 Votes
At BELDA -721424branch customer harres due to shortage of staff.So, do needfull. Full Address POST. BELDA-721424 DIST. Midnapur-paschim [W.B.] under Post Master General, GPO, KOLKATA.
I also interest to take sub-broker ship/agent/distributor of NSC, MIS.Savings a/c. maintain etc etc., with office space in main town, main road 500 sqft., two computer, bsnl telephone and other facilities.
From;- D.D.AgarwallaPO. BELDA-721424 [W.B.] MOB. 9434021370
 3rd of Jun, 2008 by   rashmi singh 0 Votes
hi
this is rashmi.i did my graduation from pune.now im going to do my mba course from bangalore.for that i need my migration certificate.i filled the form on 3rd april and submmited them on 3rd april.they told me i will get my migratin certificate after threee to four weeks.but since it was too late i said my brother to go and enquire in the university.he told taht the university has already send the migration certificate on 9/4/2008.but till the date i didnt got it.the registry no is 11431.
sir kindly help me.as it is the matter of my carrier.without my migration my addmission will be cancelled.i will be greatful to u if u can help me
thanks
 3rd of Jun, 2008 by   rashmi singh 0 Votes
not got my importan document which was a migration certificate from pune and was sendon 9th april 2008.tillthe date i didnt got it.the registry no is 11431
 20th of Jun, 2008 by   Saswati Ghosh 0 Votes
My sister Mrs. Aditi Ghosh, sent a parcel with some articles for my ailing mother, Mrs. Mukul Ghosh, on 3rd June, 2008, from Secundrabad Head Post Office, Secundrabad, Andhra Pradesh.

The no was EN625585446IN.

The deatils given by Secundrabad Post Office shows, the bag recahed Kolkata Airport on 3rd June at 19:43:40 hours.

From there it has not yet reached our residence in Barrackpore till to date ( 21st June, 2008).

We contacted Kolkata GPO ( ph. no 033-2212-1160 ) and they gave us different times to call and finally told that the bag can't be traced.

Then again we contacted Mr. S.K. Halder, Manager, Speed Post Dept. GPO ( 033-2212-0476) on 19th of June and he assured it has reached and we will get that by 19th June. But till today, 21st June, we have not received the parcel.

The parcel contained goods costing more that Rs. 1000.

May I know where the parcel is gone ?

Who is responsible for this ?

We have printed proof that the documents reached GPO, Kolkata, then where is the parcel ?

How long we common people will suffer for the callousness of these so called central govt. employees ?

Why Mr. S.K. Halder, holding a responsible post is telling lies ?

I suggest that instead of increasing the salaries, DA s of these IDIOTS very year, the Central Govt. should also assess their performance.

There are many competent people in India, who are not getting jobs. Proper people should be recruited for the proper positions and these worthless IDIOTS, who come to decorate the office, should be literally KICKED OUT OF OFFICE.

I will be sending this complaint to every possible department.

Regards,

Saswati Ghosh,

Barrackpore
 20th of Jun, 2008 by   Saswati Ghosh 0 Votes

The no was EN625585446IN.

The details given by Secundrabad Post Office shows, the bag reached Kolkata Airport on 3rd June at 19:43:40 hours.

The parcel contained goods costing more that Rs. 1000.

May I know where the parcel is gone ?

Who is responsible for this ?

Why Mr. S.K. Halder, holding a responsible post is telling lies ?

I will be sending this complaint to every possible department.

Regards,

Saswati Ghosh,

Barrackpore
 14th of Jul, 2008 by   Nirav Pandya 0 Votes
Respected Sir,

The Global Open University, New Delhi has send me my MBA books via No.1706, 1707, 1708 respectively. To the Name & Address : NIRAV M PANDYA
C-2/201, Aakashganga Flats, Sewashram road, BHARUCH - 392001 (Gujarat)

But i am very sorry to say that today Postman come to my home and told that this Three (3) register are very big. so, you have to come and collect it from Head Post Office, Lalbazar, Bharuch.

So, Sir / Madam.. Is there any rules defined for that, that if parcel is big than person has to collect from HPO. Kindly clarify it.

Otherwise i have to inform the University don't send the parcels from Speedpost or via Indian post... just send it via courier...

Thanking you,

truly yours,

Nirav Pandya
 4th of Aug, 2008 by   patel dinesh.trikambhai 0 Votes
respected sir,
i had sent few document to usa, by speedpost on 29/7/2008.i want to track it through your website.i could not able because of server problem of your web site.so let me know site other than indianpost.gov.in.please reply me.
 12th of Aug, 2008 by   Vipin 0 Votes
Respected Sir,
I wants to complaint your postmaster I don't know his name he is posted in Narayna Village Delhi cantt-110010 post office
sir the matter is that on 12-08-08 I come that post at 2.00 pm and I ask him for registerd post he is telling to me that the registerd post service
is not their you should go any other post office I said ok but his known persone come he is just doing registry when I insist his words that (main nahi karta jo kar sakta hai kar ley) sir when I telling him about complaint he said ( ja jes marge ko bool de)
respected sir their is no disiplan and sir I sugust that their should be a signboard which shown their timings I am realy verysory to say that their is your service is realy very poor and that persons realy have no manners.
With Regards
Vipin
New Delhi
 15th of Sep, 2008 by   sonu meena 0 Votes
speed post not delivered in 8 days. Important documents. scholarship awaited
 17th of Oct, 2008 by   NILESH RATHI 0 Votes
sir,
a packet is send to me from newdelhi . before 20 days thru registered post .but yet not got to me.so kindly request u to reply me were is the parcel.register post docket no.0096
 6th of Mar, 2009 by   Lokesh 0 Votes
Dear Sir,

My demat account related document send by ICICI Direct.com on 19th Feb by speed post is still awaited.

On contacting, Speed post authorities stated, wait till holi or after 13rd March things shall be delivered.

The POD no is EM2283060481N.

what's the use of speed post if a document cannot be delivered from a state capital to another state capital even after 15 days.

I request u to shut down speed post or name it "Delayed post services "as it delays than a normal post.

Regds.
Lokesh
 7th of Dec, 2009 by   RADHESHYAM SOMANI 0 Votes
DEAR SIR MY INCOME TAX REFUND CHEQUE IS BOOKED FROM SPEED POST ON 25-11-2009 AND TODAY 07-12-09 I HAVE NOT RECD THE POSTAGE AND WHEN I AM CALLING ON 033- 22120746 THEN THEY SAID WRONG NUMBER SO PLZ TRACK MY POSTAGE MY POSTAGE NO .IS EW509314800IN

RADHESHYAM SOMANI