Indian Gas

Lipi Gas Service, Sambalpur Orissa
Sambalpur, Orissa
Sambalpur, India
Dear Sir,

I am a consumer of Indian Gas and i am a client of its authorized distributor namely Lipi Gas Service which is located in Sambalpur Orissa. I have an double cylinder connection for the last 17 years. Sir although i have double cylinder connection it is very hard on my part to get one refilled cylinder per month. The dealer is playing games not only with me but also with other customers by stating new rules each time we visit the shop. Kindly state me In which of the company it directed the customer that we can go for booking for refilled cylinder after 15 Days of previous refilled cylinder delivery? Then after another 15 days of booking date delivery will be given, all this accumulate to 30 days then what is the meaning of having double cylinder?. I have booked for refilled cylinder on 02.10.10 but till today (i.e. 24.02.10) i am yet to receive the refilled one and it is getting very difficult on my part to manage family. In my town illegal Cylinder of Indian Gas is freely available in market for Rs.550/- and how this is available in black market but not for authentic customer? there is a nexus of black marketers and dealers which has to be dealt with seriously as 99 out 100 black cylinder is of Indian Gas company. so i request you to kindly look into the matter and take appropriate action which will help the innocent, law biding citizen get harassed.

with regards

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Retail Stores
Was the above complaint useful?

24th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes

Indian Gas - Number is 24 hrs engage
Siddhartha Enterprises

Weare making calls since long time ti book the gas the numbers are 24612350, 24742400 but thse numbers are always engage.
Kindly take necessary action.

Thanks & Regards,
Md.Ghouse Khan
 10th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes

Indian Gas - no supply of refilled cylinders
maheshwari gas service

no supply of refilled cylinders!

Complaint Rating:
On 04.11.2009, I had booked a cylinder with Maheshwari gas secvice Madangir New Delhi 110062. My consumer number 17030 Gas booking No. - 01( Indane Gas - 24 hours OnLine Gas Booking System). Till date, the same is not delivered to me. When I called up the agency to enquirer about it, the staff didn’t provide any proper...
 30th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes

Indian Gas - irregularity in supply
indian gas

dear sir,
in mangalore district, i am unable to get the gas in particular day. i also would like to know at how many days, we have to book the gas after receiving and also after booking how many days we have to receive .
 15th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
Citizen Gas Agencies Akakhnada

On 02.02.2010, I had booked a cylinder with Citizen Gas Agencies Alakanada New Delhi 110019. My consumer number CT1455( Indane Gas - 24 hours OnLine Gas Booking System). ill date, the same is not delivered to me. When I called up the agency to enquirer about it, the staff didn’t provide any proper...

My Contact No.
Phone No.:26293193
 25th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes

Indian Gas - gas delivery problem

i had booked a cylinder with khandari gas on 19-3-2010. my booking no. is-3 but till now i haven't receive the delivery.my cylinder code is KM2934.
 29th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes

Indian Gas - non supply of reffill cylender
indian gas

I the Kuppanna nai kodi Booked the Indian gas refill cylender At Raichur Dist & Post Karanataka Since 20 dayes back Till today not suppliyed to us because we are facing so much troubles pl Supply one riffile cylender to us
Kuppanna Naikodi S/o Amarappa
C.no.27251 H.No 7370 Gajagar pet
Raichur( Karanataka )Raichur Dist &post

Indian Gas - Nondelivery of cylinder
Abhijit enterprice
kyalnagar co operetive colony.
Phone: 03340102563

I, am booked my gas cylinder 21 days ( 7th july2011 ) ago by telephonic system, and my booking no 219642. My cons. no. is 05598, after 21 days i am not received cylinder and when i inquire about my gas booking position by phone but nobody can picking up the phone on the number( 033-2553-3455 ) provided.I am helpless because my cylender now emty.I believe you do the needful.

28th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
it is not united states, my country is india
 28th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
i got an sms in my Tecno mobile phone that i have won a some of money, how can i get my prize or money.
 19th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes

Indian Gas - NO DELIVERY

Sir my connection no. is-3311 at Naveen Gas service Sahaspur Distt. Bijnor (u.p). i have booked my gas 23 jan. 2012 i have not got the cylinder.16 Feb.2012 i have complain many times but there is no response. What should i do? Please help me.

(Chaman Fatma)
Mobile No. 09627088887
 3rd of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
Dear All
The complain of Mr Sahu is very correct, we are also facing this problem with this distributor. Pls take serious action for this type of distributor.

Contact Us