logo

fraud

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Impact Knowledge Institute - ImpactKI.com, St. George, Utah Complaints & Reviews - Impact Knowledge Institute - The service for the price is useless.

Impact Knowledge Institute - ImpactKI.com Contacts & Informations

Impact Knowledge Institute - ImpactKI.com

Posted: 2013-09-20 by    NotHappyAfterThis

Impact Knowledge Institute - The service for the price is useless.

Impact Knowledge Institute - ImpactKI.com
1207 N 1100 W, St George, UT 84770
St. George, Utah
Phone: (435) 688-1777
ImpactKI.com
Impact Knowledge Institute - ImpactKI.com - St. George, Utah: The sales people in this company are very dishonest, and misleading. Impact Knowledge Institute - The service for the price is useless.

Impact Knowledge Institute: The sales people in this company are very dishonest, and misleading. The service for the price is useless.

On March 21, 2013 I got a phone call from a salesman who said he was calling from Impact Knowledge Institution and that he wanted to interview me to see if I qualified for their program to help me make some serious money. He explained to me that all of the internet success videos found online were only successful because they were basically "walked by the hand" by this business and that this business made their money from advertising these success videos and that they wanted to make me successful so that they could fly me to Vegas to do a success video of me. He asked me a series of questions including a bunch of questions about my credit and then told me that I qualify for the program but that I had to put down $500 upfront to get started, which he said I should "easily get back in about 3 sales." I borrowed the money from my brother and I made the downpayment. He then had me write down a bunch of numbers that I would need for registering my business. He had me sign a contract so fast that I didn't even know that all that I would really get from this is 9 half hour lessons (one a week for 9 weeks) and that it covers NONE of the costs of putting a website together, hosting, or advertising, they are literally making around $690.00/hour with no expenses and the lessons weren't even that productive. My coach spent whole sessions teaching me how to use things like facebook and ebay and twitter which I told her that I already knew how to use and I didn't want to waste all the time I was paying for for this but we did. In the end I had put around 100 hours into my website and paid an ADDITIONAL $1000 in having a website created and paying super expensive hosting that they told me to use (39.95/month) And even with following through the whole program and putting many many hours into the business daily I couldn't even make a single sale from the website. The program is supposed to include being able to ask my coach questions at any time but I would leave her a message such as how to make my product search bar work on my website and she would take a couple of weeks to respond, and then when she finally responded she gave answers like "I talked with other coaches and they said to just take it off your site" which is ridiculous on a site of over 14, 000 products! What exactly did I pay for? Impact Knowledge Institute
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Sep, 2013 by   NotHappyAfterThis +1 Votes
 26th of Sep, 2013 by   CaliGurl223 +1 Votes
IMPACT KNOWLEDGE INSTITUTE - This company and their people contacted me and charged me a sum of $8200 to make me an instant success and my own home business selling stuff online. They promised I would make back my money in the first 2 to 3, this has not happened. Eight months later and I have not recovered ANY of the money I invested. These guys are thieves!! I have complained to my coach, the salesperson, and the other person I spoke to and have never in my life been treated so disrespectfully. When they do answer the phone they do not listen to you they talk over you and are insulting. These people know they are stealing money from unsuspecting people through this scam, they promise to teach you how to make thousands of dollars online. THIS IS A COMPLETE LIE! Impact Knowledge Institute didnt teach me anything except take my money! STAY FAR AWAY!
 10th of Apr, 2014 by   SimoneDD +1 Votes
Impact Knowledge Institute - My experience is exactly the same. I was called by people that called, and called, and called until I answered. Then they told me about this pie-in-the-sky program that promised I would be making tons of money within 60 days. They told me that all I needed to do was use "other peoples money" (which was my credit cards). The told me that Impact knowledge Institute had an excellent record. I looked online and found this post and also posts and complaints about Impact Knowledge Institute on the RIPOFFREPORT.COM. They wanted me to pay them $8, 700 right then and there. They didn't give me a chance to think about the whole thing, they said it had to be right then or never. I am very religious person and told them I needed to pray about the whole thing and get back to them. The Impact Knowledge Institute salesman laughed about that and basically told me to "pray to win the lottery". Anyone who makes fun of my religious beliefs will NEVER GET MY BUSINESS EVER! I hope that others see these warnings about Impact Knowledge Institute an Utah and HANG UP on their sales calls. HANG UP WHEN THEY CALL OR YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!

Vacation-Fraud