logo

4. (1 hr 16 mins ago)
Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
5. (1 hr 18 mins ago)
Garcina Cambogia & Digestit (Colon Cleanse')
Unorauthorised Deduction from my Visa Account

1820 Juan Tabo NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Phone: 505-435-LIPO
abqlaserlipo.com
The iLipo LipoLaser DOES NOT WORK. I went into Dr. Plaman's office to get the procedure done and was sold a bag of tricks. My suspicion increased as I went back to their website where they are advertising a Lapex BCS lipolaser not the iLipo. They are sucking you in with one laser, and then bait and switching you into another.

This doctor even has pictures of the real "lipoLaser" on the wall. I asked, "what is that laser" and they told me the iLipo is better and newer...come to find out the office had been robbed and the REAL lipolaser Meridian BCS was Stolen so they purchased a knock off.

The iLIPO is A Knock off of the lapex BCS. Do not use the iLIPO

iLipo = a china made rip off. Go for the real lipolaser and don't get scammed by this iLipo because it does not work! Please don't make the mistake I did.

iLipo

Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Apr, 2011 by   SlimDoctor 0 Votes
The iLIPO is a well-made machine out of the Untied Kingdom. It is far from Chinese manufactured. Are you sure you are not from a competing clinic? You see to know a lot about LAPEX
 14th of Apr, 2011 by   Brice Jones 0 Votes
I did some research on the complaint. I don't know wher this person got their information, but I-Lipo is manufactured in the UK. The Lapex is manufactured in Korea, the only place it has a patent for the technology. The above complaint is unfounded. Do the research, it doesn't hold water. A disgruntled Lapex rep?

I'm just saying...
 14th of Apr, 2011 by   BSsniffer 0 Votes
Stevie Wonder could see that this is a post by a disgruntled competitor- the only thing missing is a link to the Lapex website...Nice try.
 14th of Apr, 2011 by   Justin Richards +2 Votes
iLipo from Chromogenex is more than likely the best the market has to offer, we are definitely not from Korea, we are based in the United Kingdom and manufacture from our factory in Wales, I'd be happy to take any calls if anyone has a question about this: Justin Richards, Marketing Manager +44 1554 755444. Futhermore our product has won the Victoire de la Beaute Award in Paris for Best Slimming treatment of the year 2010. Our credentials stack up as we have been developing laser technology for over 20 years, we are the inventors of the first ruby laser for hair removal.
When using iLipo from Chromogenex you can be assured we only use the finest components available and quality build is unquestionable.

iLipo has and excellent reputation worldwide and has already made an impact in the US since its launch, I have my suspicions that the comment above was from a competitor and not a consumer at all, clearly they feel threatened.

Many thanks,
Justin Richards
Marketing Manager
www.chromogenex.com
and US distributor Zonelife www.zonelife.me
 14th of Apr, 2011 by   detail +1 Votes
The iLipo is manufactured in the United Kingdom by Chromogenex, one of the world's foremost leaders in the development and manufacturing of laser technologies. It is distributed exclusively in the United States by Zone Life based in New York City. There have been numerous published scientific studies concerning the efficacy of the technology and the device. For further information concerning the manufacturer and the device, go to www.chromogenex.com and www.zonelife.me.
 14th of Apr, 2011 by   Abqgirly 0 Votes
Wow, Ok first of all I am a real person not some Rep? I have never posted anything online and been attacked so viscously from all angles. My favorite answer came from Justin Richards until again he even attacked that I am not a real person.

Thank you "detail" for the only REAL response.

All of you others should be ashamed of yourself. Why don't you BSSniffer, slim doctor, and Brice Jones all put down your phone number like Justin did and I would love to call you and give you a piece of my mind. -ABQGIRLY

PS My name begins with a J, I live in Albuquerque and I have used the iLipo!
 14th of Apr, 2011 by   KLL1212 0 Votes
I am truly sorry you haven't had good success with whatever lipo procedure you chose to use. I wonder if you expressed your concern to the Dr who administered the treatment? Did you give him a chance to work with you? Also, having had I-Lipo treatments with very good results, I can't help but wonder where yours went wrong? Did you exercise right after? Were your expectations reasonable? (we all want to look like supermodels but not all of us are going to get there in THIS lifetime) As for how educated you sound regarding what you wanted in laser treatment, why would you use I-Lipo when you so clearly wanted this other Lapex Laser or whatever its called? I cannot imagine. I wonder too how you could have been misled into any other treatment when you so clearly seem to have done your research on what you wanted. I applaud you on your determination to be an educated consumer...in this day and economy it is a wise choice, but honestly your post sound more like an attempt to discredit a machine rather than complain about a procedure that didn't work for you. I am quite certain that even in traditional plastic surgery there are procedures done that didn't meet the expectations of the patient but that didn't necessarily make the procedure or the surgeon bad, sometimes it just meant that someones expectations were simply too high. I would like to go on record stating that the I-lipo did work for me and I was very very pleased with the results and have and will continue to recommend it to my friends who have problem areas and reasonable expectations.
Sorry you did not get a similar result.
 15th of Apr, 2011 by   Brice Jones 2011 0 Votes
Well J?? My name starts with a B and ends with RICE.
You might want to do your research before you lay out accusations and false information about two respected businesses. You should be ashamed for your lies and misstruths.
Yours Truly, B-R-I-C-E
 27th of Sep, 2011 by   joeydwhite 0 Votes
I have recently bought an I-Lipo for my practice in the states. Prior to buying this laser, I had 4 models (people that had troubled areas and begged to come for a FREE demonstration) come to my office and demo the I-Lipo laser. The results were very impressive. Model #1 = 4cm loss Model #2 = 5cm loss Model #3 = 6cm loss and Model #4 = 6.5cm loss in ONE (1) session. All but one (1) model went directly to do some kind of work out (treadmill, bike, aerobics) the other went out drinking. All models called to tell us how impressed they were the next day, even the one with the hangover... I'm sold and so are hundreds of others...soon to be thousands.
 29th of Nov, 2011 by   Unbiased bystander 0 Votes
This seems like such a new procedure. There needs to be more people who have experienced the treatment. Also from what I understand, each area needs to be treated many times amounting to close to $2000 per area. There is nothing like eating well and exercising to get in shape, because there are many benefits to this. Your frame of mind, overall well being, nutrition and weight will benefit from losing by proper diet and exercise. These quick fixes don't last. Exercise and your skin looks great, you will have a glow and look more youthful.
 3rd of Feb, 2012 by   canyousayfraud 0 Votes
My wife and I both went for the I-lipo treatments and had NO results. I discussed the lack of results with the doctor and he gave us an additional 3 visits, which also yielded nothing but frustration for both of us. Together we spent $6000.00 and lost nothing but our money and our time. I expected to lose 4 inches from my waist. I was actually a little larger at the finish than when I started. The "inches lost" isn't a straight measurement at one location, but a series of four measurements and then all the fraction of inch measurements from the four are totaled to give your overall loss" This is a scam. The final measurements are taken tighter than the first ones. Additionally, when the measurement actually indicated growth, rather than loss, the doctor said, "Oops, used the wrong tape!" Then he remeasured using another tape! I have since used the Slim Fast 3-2-1 system and lost 20 pounds in 3 weeks for a grand total of less than $30.00! If it sounds too good to be true...It is! Don't waste your money on laser lipo! Ed & Maryann
 2nd of Mar, 2012 by   DebMcD 0 Votes
I was thinking about doing the laser lipo but after some research I have decided to go with the old fashioned liposuction surgery. I have seen better results with the surgery. I know that there is pain, and other risks involved, but I would rather spend my money on something that I know truly works.
 16th of Mar, 2012 by   Curves 0 Votes
I own a salon and had a technician in that offered the Lapex 2000 to my clients for almost 3 years. The results were really good and all clients were happy with their results. We made everyone go onto the ProEllixe (WBV) immediately after their treatment. They also were required to work out twice a week and drink extra water. Lucky for me, my clients will do what it takes to get the maximum results. Because of the results, I decided to buy my own machine.
At that time, Meridian Medical was updating their Lapex 2000 model. During that waiting period for the new model to become re-approved for Canada, I was doing research on so many other machines and techniques from RF, Cavitation, UltraSonicLiposuction and Cryolipolysis. They didn't know when the new improved machine was going to be available and my clients were wanting something to help fat reduction in targeted areas. I came across the i Lipo and in my opinion, it is way more effective than the Lapex 2000 Lipolaser machine. It works for those that follow the rules about drinking water, 30 min of cardio right after treatment and don't be gaining weight. Compared to the Lapex that has only 2 paddles with 3 diodes, the i Lipo has 8 paddles with 8 diodes. Here are some interesting facts found online.
i-Lipo is the most effective laser diode system for body shaping and fat reduction on the market. So what makes it different from other machines on the market? i-Lipo use reputable laser diodes that have constant energy outputs throughout the use of the paddles. Each paddle has 8 laser diodes, compared to other machines which have only 4 diodes. This means that even though you only pay less per session where other machines are used, you are getting less than half the results that you would have if you used i-Lipo. Even if you have double treatment sessions on these machines, you are still getting fewer results than what you would have with i-Lipo. This means that you are only wasting your time, and you are being mislead into believing that you are paying less, where in fact you are paying more for a lesser result. i-Lipo are being manufactured in the UK, by a reputable company, who have won several awards worldwide, and have certification, FDA approval and clinical studies to prove that i-Lipo really works, and that it has no known side effects, where the “cheaper” options have none of these. No certification, no FDA approval and no clinical studies, and therefore have no evidence to back up what they say. Before any i-Lipo therapist is allowed to treat clients, they have to undergo personal training and write an exam to qualify, where other brands have a training video clip that a therapist will watch over the internet. Cheaper is not necessarily better. Remember, you get what you pay for.
As with EVERYTHING, everything in moderation. There isn't just one thing that is going to work. 80% of diet whether it is a form of LipoLaser or traditional Liposuction, if you don't have healthy eating habits, NOTHING is going to work for YOU!
 13th of Apr, 2012 by   Soni Ali 0 Votes
An optimists sees opportunity in every danger but a pessimists like so called "J" sees danger in every opportunity. I respect your right to express your views but comments like yours have no place in the public square. You shouldn't be allowed to express your self on this site. I went in for two i-lipo sessions already and I am seeing some results. You might have been feeding on Triple Whoppers every so often reasons why you can see results... louse
 7th of May, 2012 by   call someone else a rep then u areurself 0 Votes
Gotta love the reps bashin a guy for his opinion...
 1st of Jul, 2012 by   MilouLiving 0 Votes
I am looking at buying an I lipo machine, so was researching to find out what kind of results people have had. If you are going to go for treatment I feel you should be brutally honest about who you are and your habits. I have two family members who had different results. 1 goes to gym all the time and watches her diet. She says it works. But she feels you may need to go back for more treatments later. Its not permanent. The other did 2 sessions, then went back a few months later and did a few more. Does not go to gym regularly, does not eat a lot, but eats "whatever" ! She was disappointed and says she wont go again, it does not work. I feel if you are looking for a miracle, you are not being honest with yourself, the miracle starts with your own discipline. I feel this machine may be a great assistant to kick start a positive change, and that has got to be a good thing.
 20th of Sep, 2012 by   John_BBVi promoter 0 Votes
I have had 2 I-lipo sessions so far on my male breast area. I have recently lost about 35lbs with the Body By Vi 90 day challenge and finding their product has changed my life. I ran across the I-lipo as a Groupon and thought I would give it a try to reduce my difficult fat areas. So far, I have followed direction and did my work out after the treatment - I found that even after the 2 treatments of the 10 recommended, I see a slight difference. I was a little tender afterwards but only slightly. I am hopeful that it will assist in my troubled areas but understand that I-lipo is not the weight loss program that will transform my body. Diets don't work (as we all know) and lipo will not give you a miracle body forever without changing your nutritional program - that's why I became a promoter for BBVi. I have helped a lot of people find better health and a better body - but hope that I-lipo will help with those little trouble areas that in my late 40's are VERY difficult to remove.
Thanks for starting this post
John Harmon
BBVi promoter
www.JH.bodybyvi.com
 26th of Nov, 2012 by   George Kakaris 0 Votes
Hello
I want to notice that most of the testimonials i found online show clearly that i Lipo is probably the most safe/efficient/less invesive laser lipo technique! Here you can find a few interesting details on i Lipo: http://www.lipoadvisor.com/i-lipo/
 16th of May, 2013 by   SouthernKC 0 Votes
I have had a pretty hard time finding fact from subjective banter on the I-lipo myself. The two things I would offer are: 1. I did find a site that reviewed all the Lipo Laser technologies out there and posted about it ( http://lipolaserreview.com/comparing-the-three-major-players-in-lipolaser-technology/ ). It's worth a read. Of the different lasers out there, the review showed the I-lipo is the poorest of the lot. Also, in response to Brice (not a personal attack, just trying to sift through the facts), turns out the patents ARE in effect in North America and as a result I-Lipo might have a legal issue on their hands. See ( http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20120419005345/en/YOLO-Receives-Granted-Patent-Direct-Skin-Contact ). I think Lipo Laser is a great alternative to liposuction and after doing my research (and this part IS subjective), I'm finding that paddles are better so it's between the YOLO Curve and the I-lipo. Between the two, I personally am sticking to the better built and performing technology while staying far away from what could be a legal battle for I-lipo. It's my company name my clients are going to hold responsible for results - not the one on the machine - so I'm going with the better technology of the YOLO Curve. Hope this offered something valuable to the thread.
 23rd of Jun, 2013 by   Riot Nrrrd 0 Votes
I am just about to complete an 8-visit i-Lipo treatment program.

I have seen no results at all so far. But I believe that I am partly to blame for this.

A year ago "Curves" wrote: "They also were required to work out twice a week and drink extra water."

In the 3 weeks I have been on the program I have been very busy at work and have only had time to work out (3 mile power walk) once a week, not even twice. I also forgot to drink extra water.

If the theory is that the laser liquifies (or semi-liquifies) fat and it is flushed out through the lymph nodes, well if you don't drink the water and sweat, there is nothing to carry it out to the lymph nodes - so it will presumably just re-solidify in place. No results.

Am I right about my theory?

Twitter Hack