logo

Reliance Netconnect
Not closing the connection
4. (12 mins ago)
hackhimnow.com
They started to steal from me
5. (21 mins ago)
paypermail.com
non payment of account

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

ID CHIEF LEGIT? Complaints & Reviews - Not a complaint just question!

ID CHIEF LEGIT? Contacts & Informations

ID CHIEF LEGIT?

Posted:    KALA T.

Not a complaint just question!

Who knows anything about them? Are they a scam? Who has pictures of their id's that have ordered through them. I've only heard it was a scam once. Input please, thank you!

Comments United States Fake & Novelty ID
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Aug, 2011 by   coppinger 0 Votes
mine arrived in customs on the 5th, passed on the 8th. i didn't get it until the 17th though. the woman at the post office told me that customs was always really slow with usps packages and that even though they passed customs on the 8th, they didn't put it in the mail until the 10th. and somehow the package took a whole week to get from san fran to WI. anyway, mine came no problem, no holes were punched, and they work great. scuff them up when you get them they are super shiny. i hope you guys figure it out - it seems like customs is just REALLY slow right now.
 28th of Aug, 2011 by   Cowattack54 0 Votes
Allright so Mine finally came last saturday. their beuatiful all im gonna say is ive tried them out and they work. One of the main reasons for purchasing a fake ID is the procuring of alcohol. I know that now a days lots of liquor stores scan ID's, and I also know that these ID's supposedly scan aswell. I have heard their are two types of scanners one hand held that just checks ur birthday and another that can tell 100% if its a fake, im just wondering if anyone who has an ID knows to what extent they scan or if they would be willing to share with me how they have used their ID chief ID to get alcohol.

Thanks
 1st of Sep, 2011 by   dzfgzsdfgsd 0 Votes
this maybe the most stupid-est question ever asked but the website is simply www.idchief.com ?
 3rd of Sep, 2011 by   staceface 0 Votes
If anyone has photographic proof of the quality of these ids please email me at staceface2009@gmail.com. I think I'm going to go with idchief but I'm worried about the vey few complaints I have seen. It's hard to believe that the idchief people would put this much time into posting positive false reviews but you can never be too sure.
 5th of Sep, 2011 by   JaneThink 0 Votes
Try cns.webs.com.. They are genuine.
 7th of Sep, 2011 by   PartyHARD 0 Votes
Mine cam in today, ordered them august 22. Had an order for 4 people, they all look perfect, I went with Rhode island. The whole process to me was sketchy, just be patient and you will be satisfied. THANKS ID CHIEF
 9th of Sep, 2011 by   crazyforu 0 Votes
I am planning to get a fake ID through ID Chief, I'm still kinda hesitant because it's too expensive. Does anybody here wants to order with me so it's cheaper. Thanks!
 12th of Sep, 2011 by   danielgi 0 Votes
Can someone please send me the pic. of their id that u got from idchief? i just need visual proof!
frady95@gmail.com
 22nd of Sep, 2011 by   patchatdat 0 Votes
So do you guys order it to your name, like your real name? I'm afraid to put it in my name :/
 12th of Oct, 2011 by   cstolll 0 Votes
I've been considering getting a fake for a long time. I am so sketched out by the whole process and am so scared of getting in trouble! Is idchief legit? Could someone send me a picture? My email is cstolll@yahoo.com. Also what is the best state? I'm seeing a lot of PA?!
 21st of Oct, 2011 by   Fair and Square ! -1 Votes
CNS.WEBS.COM is SCAMMER !!! Be careful guys !
 21st of Oct, 2011 by   buckwild 0 Votes
I'm wanting to get a fake and I'm from new mexcio what would be the best. State. For. Me. Can someone please. Send me there. A picture of there fake @ marindacole@gmail.com
 22nd of Oct, 2011 by   JaneThink 0 Votes
Fairsquare you know thats not true .. like come on!
 22nd of Oct, 2011 by   krocba 0 Votes
So I ordered my IDs and I can't find my MTCN number to send to the guy. Shouldn't he already have that? How do I cancel the order?
 27th of Oct, 2011 by   Confused1892 0 Votes
I have an ID from ID Chief and it looks flawless. However, I've used it 3 times so far and 2/3 bars I have been embarrassingly kicked out of for the ID. Not one of the friends or I could figure out what these bartenders are seeing that is flawed, but be careful because there is no way to contact them again when things go wrong,
 7th of Nov, 2011 by   WHATWHAT11 0 Votes
It's legit. My friends got the two ID's in the mail within a week. They got the IL one because they go to school in WI. They scan but no UV blacklight which sucks. My friend got his taken away at the bar because it didn't have the hologram but had no problem buying alcohol. CHEERS!
 10th of Nov, 2011 by   VDOGG +1 Votes
I ordered 3 ID's about 3 days ago (11/7), still waiting on the tracking information although he did tell me it will take 3-4 days to receive this info. I will try to keep everyone posted on the progress of this order. Wish me luck!
 10th of Nov, 2011 by   Indigoboy101 +1 Votes
Has anyone ordered a Florida ID? If so how is it? Scannable/Blacklight/Hologram/Etc.
 10th of Nov, 2011 by   Indigoboy101 0 Votes
Has anybody ordered either a New York or a Florida ID from IDChief.com? How are they, is it UV/Holo/Scannable?
 13th of Nov, 2011 by   AlexisT 0 Votes
ordered id's from ID CHIEF and they are really shiny, look a little fake and tried it at republic dt and they wouldnt let me in, where have people used them?

Useful Information About Overdraft Fees