logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (40 mins ago)
pharma-mart.com
I got scammed by them, post a complaint on eroids and got banned for it and my order deleted
2. (43 mins ago)
Rogers Electric
Poor treatment of employees
3. (57 mins ago)
Savings to Go
Savings to Go
4. (1 hr 29 mins ago)
Balfour.com
Balfour's website is useless!
5. (1 hr 39 mins ago)
Thrive Extreme Health
Seller didn't inform to cancel subscription

Consumer Tips & Tricks

I.C. Systems

Posted:    Sarasota

calls everyday after 9pm

Florida
I've told these people that eBay has limited my account and so has PayPal and that is why my so called debit hasnt been paid to eBay for doing nothing. Not only does eBay screw you when you sell things by charging a million fees they screw you with PayPal as well, because they charge you fees as well and if you didn't know, eBay owns PayPal. Then after they restrict your account and tell you you can't have your $600 dollars that you have in PayPal they send a collection agency after you. OKAY THAT MAKES SENSE. They limited both my eBay and PayPal accounts so i can't use PayPal to pay eBay online and i can't get my money out of PayPal, then they hit you with a bunch of bogus charges and jack up the price. That's how i got to where this so called collection agency is calling non stop for the past week. they call everyday 3 or 4 times a day. They have even called past 9PM one time and this morning they called at 8 am on a sunday. I dont care what you say this company is wrong. i have even told them I will be sending a check Via FedEx on moday morning. they still dont listen. After all that the young lady hung up on me because i was a little angry and told them the story. Hey lady if your going to be in the business to screw people be prepared to have people tell you you and your company is a piece of S***.
Comments United States Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Consumer Health Fraud Awareness