logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!
2. (0 mins ago)

Huggies
4 Mandaville Crt, Apt#106 B3M3H6
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Canada
Through the night the diapers leaked and all the padding was bunched in the front hanging of her.They don't fit proper to her size. I would rate these diapers a 2
Comments Canada Kids & Baby
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Jun, 2009 by   debra goetz 0 Votes
i agree!! i love huggies products but the last time i bought a box alot of her straps kept tearing off and i kept wasting diapers.she leaks through the night only but thats the most critical time for me because throughout the day i can just change her right away! i was so dissapointed that i started buying other brands to see if they were better!!
 16th of Jun, 2009 by   Proudest Mommy 0 Votes
I used huggies for my son (who is now 10) and had no problems. I swore by Huggies. When my daughter was born 2 years ago I wouldn't try anything else. Huggies was it for me. It is sad now that something had changed in their diapers makeup. 2 weeks ago, the first box of diapers I bought, I was having problems with her wetting herself through the night. I switched to a next size up thinking maybe she was ready (and she is on the cupst of a size 5 and 6) and STILL. The diapers seem thinner to me. I can handle them putting less in a box (the box had gone from I believe 80 to 70 diapers within 3 months) if I was getting quality, but it seems as if they made changes to the diaper itself.

These will be the last set of Huggies I buy. Such a shame, Huggies. You lost a very loyal customer, and I will share my sorrow with my friends.
 29th of Sep, 2009 by   ms cardoza 0 Votes
I completly agree with you all. I have been buying huggies for about 9 months now, and 3 time I bought them there was a problem. The first problem I had was that the velcro straps were all attached to the sides so you couldnt even use the diaper, and that was about 10 out of the whole box. THe second problem was that she was leaking throughout the night, so i thought that she needed a bigger size, guess i was wrong. WHen i got her a bigger size they were so thin and she still leaked out of everyone of them. not just one, so i have this big o box of about 170? diapers that I have to use, and they all leak. Its disgusting, i have to change her all the time, and when i think its only been an hour with her using that diaper, shell be fine.NOT she wasnt she was wet all over...so its not that i have to only keep changing her but I also have to keep bathing her due to the mess all over her!!! what do I do!!!besides switch to a different brand!!
 17th of Oct, 2009 by   Shawndelle Wolfe 0 Votes
I am from a small town of Stewart population 300 people where the price of everything is expensive. I love Huggies, I have used them with my first child and never had a problem with them ever. Now I have a 7 week old and am using Huggies again size 1-2 but with these diapers, on the left side where the velcro is, there is a rip in it and they fall off on that one side if you pull to do it up, on the strap. Is there anyway to get a refund of diapers or my money back here is the bar code # 36000 52137.
I can't afford to keep changing a diaper cause of a strap. If not the other brand that I found close to Huggies and at a good price is Parents choice. That is the other brand I use, for anyone who would like to try.
Sincerley Shawndelle Wolfe
 6th of Sep, 2010 by   BECKI MILLS 0 Votes
I BOUGHT A BOX OF HUGGIES NAPPIES ON24/O8/2010 AND HALF THE NAPPIES WERE NO GOOD AS THE TABS WERE MISSSING OF THEM
 11th of Sep, 2010 by   Patricia K Davis 0 Votes
I have a disabled child who is 14 and these are the worst diapers besides Luvs. Now your overnights are really good. But like the other lady said half had no tabs. At over 20.00 a box aprox. 60.00 a month i think you could do better than this.
 17th of Oct, 2010 by   zizi85 0 Votes
I just started using Huggies on my two year old son and I have to say I am disappointed with this product. For what they cost you would think they would be good quality. When my son wakes up in the morning his clothes are covered in urine which never happened with his old brand. Also the blue dye stained his thighs and most important he has gotten a very bad rash on his bottom buttock. Has anybody had this same problem. PLZ. Comment if you have. Thanks.
 22nd of Jan, 2011 by   JayandMeg 0 Votes
Yes we have used Huggies with all three of our children and we have noticed that the product in the past 60 days purchased from Sam's Club has caused us problems with wetting through the night and day. I have contacted Huggies via email and they deny anything has changed with their product; however i have noticed that on the diapers from Sam's Club they are labeled on the left baby side strap with a code while the product purchased from Diant Food Store is not. The product we purchased through our local Gian work just like they have for the past 6 years. Below i have attached Kimberly Clark's Customer Service Rep email: (BTW THEY SENT ME 3 Coupons) WOW Thanks!!! I have also attache my email to them so you can see how they avoid the issue.

Subject: Size 4 Diapers

My wife and I hyave been using your brand diapers for our three children over the past 6 years. We went to Sam's Club last week as we always do and purchased a carton of your standard size 4 product. Our son has soaked through these diapers consistantly. I thought possibly for one reason or another he was pulling them out of place and causing them to leak. I went to my wife's diaper bag and grabbed one of the diapers she had and the product performed perfectly. I then took one of those diapers and compared them side by side and found that the thickness was about the same however when you wet the diaper the diaper from my wife's bag absorbed the fluid while the diapers we purchased last week same brand model and size soaked right through.. I have already thrown out the carton they came in but still have two unopened bags. I would like to return the product or receive a new carton or a full refund of $39.97 USD. Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated. Thanks

015055912A

Dear Jason,

Thanks for your e-mail about HUGGIES® Snug & Dry diapers. We are sorry to learn of your disappointment in the absorbency of our product and appreciate the opportunity to respond.

Since we have not changed the absorbency of HUGGIES Snug & Dry diapers, it is difficult to explain what you experienced. We hope that you will accept our apology for any inconvenience. Because we take great care to ensure that the quality of HUGGIES Snug & Dry diapers is reliable and consistent, you can be confident that we will share your comments with our product team.

We value you as our customer and hope that you will continue to use HUGGIES Snug & Dry diapers. With that in mind, we are sending you some coupons through the mail. Thanks again for taking the time to contact us.

Cindy
Consumer Services, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Lead the world in essentials for a better life.

015055912A
 22nd of Jan, 2011 by   JohnThomas 0 Votes
I too agree... We have been using it for our newborn and as this is my first child I dont have much experience to Huggies but as its a well known brand I had gone for it but had a bitter experience... it leaked through the night and didnt even last 6 hours... and as I am in India and its winter here right now, so it caused our child to be cold all night... I have already purchased another brand nappies and they are working fine... sorry Huggies but you people should not compromise on quality...
 26th of Jan, 2011 by   f.shields 0 Votes
hi i have used huggies over a long time and have foundrecently that their tags always tear of they cost a lot money and i feel disapointed in them
 6th of Sep, 2011 by   melissa walker 0 Votes
the sides keep coming apart
 6th of Sep, 2011 by   melissa walker 0 Votes
these diapers are not working and i want a new box and i want it now 112 diapers thaat are shitty!!!
 29th of Sep, 2011 by   mommyofE's 0 Votes
I agree. Didn't like them with either of my 3 kids. Just gave them another chance. NOPE! Still don't like them. Leak all the time. Tired of changing clothes and sheets!
 29th of Oct, 2012 by   JessicaMG 0 Votes
I am so disappointed in Huggies brand diapers. Right now, I have the Huggies Snug & Dry. I'm going to be honest, I usually always buy Pampers brand diapers, and have no problems.
I was in a rush to get diapers one afternoon, and saw the Huggies on sale, and thought I'd give them a try. I mean, I've always heard good things so I wouldn't expect less.
These diapers are fine for the day time, but I would NEVER recommend these for night time! My daughter leaks EVERY single night. I can't imagine how uncomfortable it is. Her sleepers are always damp in the morning. It's awful.. so today, I am going to the store to pick up some Pampers for the night time.
Shaking my head at Huggies. Their known for their great products, but my daughter and I have been let down greatly.

Yellow Page Scam ALERT!