Horizon Gold Outlet

Posted:

Rip off

Horizon Gold Outlet
This company disguises themselves as a "credit card". I received my card only to find out it wasn't a credit card at all. The card can only be used on their website. Once I went to the website and entered my card number and zip code it would not let me enter the site. I want my money back because this card is the biggest rip-off I have ever heard of or been sucked in by. I needed a credit card to help with financial woes and instead I got ripped off and taken advantage of. Don't get sucked in.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

20th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
 28th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
This is ca rip off i want my fucking money back from horizon card services !

Contact Us